ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.127.89.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 4 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 02:05
Author: SuperAdmin
visionplushdr wrote:
ozi wrote:
according to your post your saying that this is the original source
and this is the after effect once encoded
which to me looks bad if the people that produced and shot the movie wanted trees to look green then the encoded version of the tress should look the same altering the colors takes away the effects from the movie and its viewing experience

btw no point uploading samples to youtube there engine just rencodes the video anyway
if you want people to see samples your better off uploading files to file storage sites were they can be downloaded and viewed

That's not how the stream looks like, you are auto answering it and you don't even notice it. That's simulated and Stream is ST. 2084, BT. 2020 Native HDR. I already uploaded a torrent and some people got it.

You need to calibrate your TV with the visionplus hdr preset that i also provide and playback with MadVR in exclusive fullscreen 10-bit.

You have above you one video recorded directly from the TV using a crappy mobile camera and below it you have the commercial HDR version recorded in 4K with a much better camera.

On both you see HDR, because what i do is HDR.

why would anyone need to collaborate todays modern tv's?
i know all is the 5 tv's i have when watching a bluray disc or files the tv's auto switches to cinema mode with auto presets of sharpen by 30 and video noise reduction by 18 to give you cleanest video playback experience

if people need to collaborate there tv sets to correct color and video playback to me means the file was encoded incorrectly

anyways we can only see the true results when you upload them
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 02:27
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
ozi wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
ozi wrote:
according to your post your saying that this is the original source
and this is the after effect once encoded
which to me looks bad if the people that produced and shot the movie wanted trees to look green then the encoded version of the tress should look the same altering the colors takes away the effects from the movie and its viewing experience

btw no point uploading samples to youtube there engine just rencodes the video anyway
if you want people to see samples your better off uploading files to file storage sites were they can be downloaded and viewed

That's not how the stream looks like, you are auto answering it and you don't even notice it. That's simulated and Stream is ST. 2084, BT. 2020 Native HDR. I already uploaded a torrent and some people got it.

You need to calibrate your TV with the visionplus hdr preset that i also provide and playback with MadVR in exclusive fullscreen 10-bit.

You have above you one video recorded directly from the TV using a crappy mobile camera and below it you have the commercial HDR version recorded in 4K with a much better camera.

On both you see HDR, because what i do is HDR.

why would anyone need to collaborate todays modern tv's?
i know all is the 5 tv's i have when watching a bluray disc or files the tv's auto switches to cinema mode with auto presets of sharpen by 30 and video noise reduction by 18 to give you cleanest video playback experience

if people need to collaborate there tv sets to correct color and video playback to me means the file was encoded incorrectly

anyways we can only see the true results when you upload them

Are you freaking kidding me man? How old are you.

Please, read what i explain. Modern TV with "HDR" is only a preset they put on it via a firmware update or right from the factory. The preset is called " HDR ", it activates when you feed the TV with a video containing HDR10/Dolby Vision metadatas. When you play a video without HDR standard it does not activate.

You need to calibrate your TV with the special preset i have created for my HDR, it's basically the same thing Sony, Samsung, LG creates for their "HDR TVs".

The files are encoded in HDR, it needs a preset to expand the HDR correctly, again, just like the commercial HDR TVs.

Here's a screenshot took from the native Vision Plus HDR stream prior to encoding in ST. 2084 ( of course, when playing video on the TV it looks better, since it EXPANDS the HDR via the preset im talking about !!!! )

zQvBg1B.jpg
I can take a photo to the TV expanding this picture but it won't be accurate.

Others in native state:

fdQLARQ.jpg

6X93nxI.jpg

WYyEL6r.jpg

MwGzkqP.jpg

The images you see are later encoded in ST. 2084 characteristics to the HEVC encoder. Then you need the HDR TV preset to EXPAND the image to full life HDR. Am i being clear? Maybe im not explaining correctly.
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 02:52
Author: SuperAdmin
visionplushdr wrote:
ozi wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
ozi wrote:
according to your post your saying that this is the original source
and this is the after effect once encoded
which to me looks bad if the people that produced and shot the movie wanted trees to look green then the encoded version of the tress should look the same altering the colors takes away the effects from the movie and its viewing experience

btw no point uploading samples to youtube there engine just rencodes the video anyway
if you want people to see samples your better off uploading files to file storage sites were they can be downloaded and viewed

That's not how the stream looks like, you are auto answering it and you don't even notice it. That's simulated and Stream is ST. 2084, BT. 2020 Native HDR. I already uploaded a torrent and some people got it.

You need to calibrate your TV with the visionplus hdr preset that i also provide and playback with MadVR in exclusive fullscreen 10-bit.

You have above you one video recorded directly from the TV using a crappy mobile camera and below it you have the commercial HDR version recorded in 4K with a much better camera.

On both you see HDR, because what i do is HDR.

why would anyone need to collaborate todays modern tv's?
i know all is the 5 tv's i have when watching a bluray disc or files the tv's auto switches to cinema mode with auto presets of sharpen by 30 and video noise reduction by 18 to give you cleanest video playback experience

if people need to collaborate there tv sets to correct color and video playback to me means the file encoded incorrectly

anyways we can only see the true results when you upload them

Are you freaking kidding me man? How old are you.

Please, read what i explain. Modern TV with "HDR" is only a preset they put on it via a firmware update or right from the factory. The preset is called " HDR ", it activates when you feed the TV with a video containing HDR10/Dolby Vision metadatas. When you play a video without HDR standard it does not activate.

You need to calibrate your TV with the special preset i have created for my HDR, it's basically the same thing Sony, Samsung, LG creates for their "HDR TVs".

The files are encoded in HDR, it needs a preset to expand the HDR correctly, again, just like the commercial HDR TVs.

Here's a screenshot took from the native Vision Plus HDR stream prior to encoding in ST. 2084 ( of course, when playing video on the TV it looks better, since it EXPANDS the HDR via the preset im talking about !!!! )

zQvBg1B.jpg
I can take a photo to the TV expanding this picture but it won't be accurate.

Others in native state:

fdQLARQ.jpg

The images you see are later encoded in ST. 2084 characteristics to the HEVC encoder. Then you need the HDR TV preset to EXPAND the image to full life HDR. Am i being clear? Maybe im not explaining correctly.

i get what your saying point im trying to make is why do the tv sets need to be redecorated to begin with when your tv sets are more than capable of decoding the picture to give you the highlights performance possible

why not just upload your rips already so we can see the results ourselves

btw im not dissing you or trying to belittle you id appreciate if you'd watch your mouth if you need to know my age you can ask nicely
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 02:57
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
ozi wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
ozi wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
ozi wrote:
according to your post your saying that this is the original source
and this is the after effect once encoded
which to me looks bad if the people that produced and shot the movie wanted trees to look green then the encoded version of the tress should look the same altering the colors takes away the effects from the movie and its viewing experience

btw no point uploading samples to youtube there engine just rencodes the video anyway
if you want people to see samples your better off uploading files to file storage sites were they can be downloaded and viewed

That's not how the stream looks like, you are auto answering it and you don't even notice it. That's simulated and Stream is ST. 2084, BT. 2020 Native HDR. I already uploaded a torrent and some people got it.

You need to calibrate your TV with the visionplus hdr preset that i also provide and playback with MadVR in exclusive fullscreen 10-bit.

You have above you one video recorded directly from the TV using a crappy mobile camera and below it you have the commercial HDR version recorded in 4K with a much better camera.

On both you see HDR, because what i do is HDR.

why would anyone need to collaborate todays modern tv's?
i know all is the 5 tv's i have when watching a bluray disc or files the tv's auto switches to cinema mode with auto presets of sharpen by 30 and video noise reduction by 18 to give you cleanest video playback experience

if people need to collaborate there tv sets to correct color and video playback to me means the file encoded incorrectly

anyways we can only see the true results when you upload them

Are you freaking kidding me man? How old are you.

Please, read what i explain. Modern TV with "HDR" is only a preset they put on it via a firmware update or right from the factory. The preset is called " HDR ", it activates when you feed the TV with a video containing HDR10/Dolby Vision metadatas. When you play a video without HDR standard it does not activate.

You need to calibrate your TV with the special preset i have created for my HDR, it's basically the same thing Sony, Samsung, LG creates for their "HDR TVs".

The files are encoded in HDR, it needs a preset to expand the HDR correctly, again, just like the commercial HDR TVs.

Here's a screenshot took from the native Vision Plus HDR stream prior to encoding in ST. 2084 ( of course, when playing video on the TV it looks better, since it EXPANDS the HDR via the preset im talking about !!!! )

zQvBg1B.jpg
I can take a photo to the TV expanding this picture but it won't be accurate.

Others in native state:

fdQLARQ.jpg

The images you see are later encoded in ST. 2084 characteristics to the HEVC encoder. Then you need the HDR TV preset to EXPAND the image to full life HDR. Am i being clear? Maybe im not explaining correctly.

i get what your saying point im trying to make is why do the tv sets need to be redecorated to begin with when your tv sets are more than capable of decoding the picture to give you the highlights performance possible

why not just upload your rips already so we can see the results ourselves

btw im not dissing you or trying to belittle you id appreciate if you'd watch your mouth if you need to know my age you can ask nicely

Because that's how HDR works man. The Blu-ray HDR you buy it needs the TV preset , the 4K HDR TV you buy COMES WITH THIS PRESET. That's why they sell to you movies with restricted metadata: For you to buy their "HDR TVs".

VISIONPLUS HDR does not need any HDR TV because i created the preset for ANY TV to expand the HDR video i generate.


The TV's are modern enough to have panels with Nanocrystal technology or 10-bit color, they do not interpret the imagery you feed to make it look like real life automatically. It's all about video processing and presets calibration. That's why there are calibration tools for TV's, some people even charges for TV calibration, but that's other thing.

HDR needs a preset, because it's the way to expand the video created in HDR with the TV contrast and color capabilities.

I will upload the whole movie in 1080p and you will be able to download it fine.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 03:24
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Simulation of HDR is impossible, the range from HDR video must be expanded by the TV display itself.

This 2 images are "simulated" to get close to what it looks like, but it's impossible to imitate, range and colors will be much better expanded by the TV display.

yRvsO28.jpg

h7MGhpB.jpg


Color tone when expanded by the TV preset is also better. That's why HDR looks so spectacular when properly done, because it's the tv display expanding the color from an already processed video meant to be expanded.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 03:27
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
so far my only complaint is your upload speed. If this is typical of what a user here can expect to experience, then i can only say that no matter how good the quality of your encodes are, people will never, or at least i doubt they will, ever spend the time waiting for them to download.

I've been downloading your shark attack sample since you uploaded it, zip file or not, i'll take the chance and spend the time. But if this is what I have to look forward to, I promise I wont be doing it again regardless of the superior quality.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 03:33
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Cat wrote:
so far my only complaint is your upload speed. If this is typical of what a user here can expect to experience, then i can only say that no matter how good the quality of your encodes are, people will never, or at least i doubt they will, ever spend the time waiting for them to download.

I've been downloading your shark attack sample since you uploaded it, zip file or not, i'll take the chance and spend the time. But if this is what I have to look forward to, I promise I wont be doing it again regardless of the superior quality.

Torrent is supposed to be seeded by people and shared to more people and get more "seeds". That's how speed goes higher when good trackers are also provided. I used the trackers recommended by extratorrent.

Why you complain about speed when this is P2P and when i finish uploading people can just seed and speed will be higher = more sources to get it from.

If people likes the quality they will seed, i mean... if they want more movies like this.

I can also upload the movie to one of my web servers ( offshores ) and some other uploader can create the torrent if people likes the quality that wont be an issue, don't you think?
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 03:50
Author: SuperAdmin
i accept what your saying you got an uploader status when your done upload them so we can see
my comments are based off my own viewing experience because i watch everything on my alienware alpha i7 the output as im sure you know on those consoles get processed by them
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 03:52
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
what i think is, i wouldnt be depending on leechers for an increase in seeders or higher speeds. I would be doing everything i could to upload it elsewhere or as many elsewhere's as possible to get it in front of as many people as possible. I'd provide screens and encoding details and a descriptive title. If i had a dedicated web server i'd have all my uploads there.

I would also recommend checking to make sure all the recommended trackers are actually working. Whether it makes any difference or not ET allows up to 15.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 03:56
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Cat wrote:
what i think is, i wouldnt be depending on leechers for an increase in seeders or higher speeds. I would be doing everything i could to upload it elsewhere or as many elsewhere's as possible to get it in front of as many people as possible. I'd provide screens and encoding details and a descriptive title. If i had a dedicated web server i'd have all my uploads there.

I would also recommend checking to make sure all the recommended trackers are actually working. Whether it makes any difference or not ET allows up to 15.

Yes, but torrents are better to spread wordwide and easier to download for people.

I will upload first to the web server, but can't last long on there since i need SPACE, space on hosting costs a lot of money you know?

By the way, this is a photo i just took from the same photo "simulated" above but with the TV expanding, it looks less saturated of course and much better, it
s also inaccurate to take photos from a TV display worse when HDR is there, it kills the camera optics.

XvLvFzx.jpg

But you can see it's a lot different than the "simulation".
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 05:02
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Just upload a movie already ...

You keep showing us pictures which are discolored...

You keep getting defensive towards anyone one that actually shows a deeper interest in what you're doing.. (If you're really doing legit stuff without making your own interpretation of how the images should look then it's weird you'd get defensive if people take the critical approach.. since you have nothing to fear from them)

You keep explaining stuff without actually explaining stuff.. using terms to hopefully throw people off and accompany that with a hostile tone is just another form of doing a sales pitch.. telling it's SMPTE 2084 doesn't explain anything yet since the full specs allowed in it are way beyond what an everyday panel is capable off .. It's like telling us you can show Full HD resolution on an SD TV by connecting a bluray player to it which is full HD.. You can sharpen the image and tell people LOOK how sharp it is !! this is VISIONFULLHD .. and explain it by telling people your sourcefile is native full hd.. but that doesn't make the end result full hd or simulated full hd ..
Problem is in this scenario.. you keep proposing that it is more accurate to the real movie then anything commercially out there.. So in essence you create a stage where we can impossible do a side-by-side comparison to verify your statements.. Now you get defensive to that and turn that into me saying you're fake and that I don't understand .. but it couldn't be further from the truth .. I place legit question marks and ask you to elaborate on that .. that you get defensive and even somewhat hostile to that only makes it that much more worrisome ..

Also you're now proposing that everybody should use those same TV settings .. frankly thats not a good suggestion at all .. Every panel is different.. and every panel needs to be calibrated differently to get approximately the same results .. Telling people your magic only works in those settings is bupkis, because if you took 50 different TVs.. used those settings and played your clip then you would get 50 different looks.

So you know .. upload a movie already
You don't want to talk sense... fine.. so then show us sense..
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 05:23
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
visionplushdr wrote:
Cat wrote:
what i think is, i wouldnt be depending on leechers for an increase in seeders or higher speeds. I would be doing everything i could to upload it elsewhere or as many elsewhere's as possible to get it in front of as many people as possible. I'd provide screens and encoding details and a descriptive title. If i had a dedicated web server i'd have all my uploads there.

I would also recommend checking to make sure all the recommended trackers are actually working. Whether it makes any difference or not ET allows up to 15.

Yes, but torrents are better to spread wordwide and easier to download for people.

I will upload first to the web server, but can't last long on there since i need SPACE, space on hosting costs a lot of money you know?

Yes,but there is initial seeding which is all on you,nobody can help seed unless they have 100% of the data. No point uploading files to your server unless you have a OS or a remote desktop with a torrent client installed or allow someone to transfer it to a server with any of those things installed,the recommended trackers here aren't updated often,always best to obtain your own list,i sent you a message days ago asking about your bandwidth etc before you even had trial uploader status,no response,but not to worry,i'm sure there's people here that could help you out.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:06
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
Just upload a movie already ...

You keep showing us pictures which are discolored...

You keep getting defensive towards anyone one that actually shows a deeper interest in what you're doing.. (If you're really doing legit stuff without making your own interpretation of how the images should look then it's weird you'd get defensive if people take the critical approach.. since you have nothing to fear from them)

You keep explaining stuff without actually explaining stuff.. using terms to hopefully throw people off and accompany that with a hostile tone is just another form of doing a sales pitch.. telling it's SMPTE 2084 doesn't explain anything yet since the full specs allowed in it are way beyond what an everyday panel is capable off .. It's like telling us you can show Full HD resolution on an SD TV by connecting a bluray player to it which is full HD.. You can sharpen the image and tell people LOOK how sharp it is !! this is VISIONFULLHD .. and explain it by telling people your sourcefile is native full hd.. but that doesn't make the end result full hd or simulated full hd ..
Problem is in this scenario.. you keep proposing that it is more accurate to the real movie then anything commercially out there.. So in essence you create a stage where we can impossible do a side-by-side comparison to verify your statements.. Now you get defensive to that and turn that into me saying you're fake and that I don't understand .. but it couldn't be further from the truth .. I place legit question marks and ask you to elaborate on that .. that you get defensive and even somewhat hostile to that only makes it that much more worrisome ..

Also you're now proposing that everybody should use those same TV settings .. frankly thats not a good suggestion at all .. Every panel is different.. and every panel needs to be calibrated differently to get approximately the same results .. Telling people your magic only works in those settings is bupkis, because if you took 50 different TVs.. used those settings and played your clip then you would get 50 different looks.

So you know .. upload a movie already
You don't want to talk sense... fine.. so then show us sense..

Frankly, i don't know how do you believe display panels have standards such as ST 2084, BT. 2020, BT. 709 and so on. Those standards are in the videos, not on the displays. Displays must interpret those encodings, with presets. Do you know panels on "4K HDR tvs" comes in pretty different flavours? Some are even IPS technology which is complete opposite for HDR, low contrast ratio, still there are some allowing it. Others are SPVA, others OLED and so on. Technology on TV's are just a combination of red green blue output with different pixel patterns and layers. How you can even believe a display has some standard printed to the layers?

That's why people gets fooled so easy by the big companies letting you believe you need expensive displays to watch something such as the HDR, the 10-bit is also fake, most HDR content is pre dithered = non 10-bit at all.

I want to explain but you are one of those believing the lies from big companies marketing.

I will upload to my web server when completed, the people getting the full movie please just seed it here on torrent.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:09
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
TEZ wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Cat wrote:
what i think is, i wouldnt be depending on leechers for an increase in seeders or higher speeds. I would be doing everything i could to upload it elsewhere or as many elsewhere's as possible to get it in front of as many people as possible. I'd provide screens and encoding details and a descriptive title. If i had a dedicated web server i'd have all my uploads there.

I would also recommend checking to make sure all the recommended trackers are actually working. Whether it makes any difference or not ET allows up to 15.

Yes, but torrents are better to spread wordwide and easier to download for people.

I will upload first to the web server, but can't last long on there since i need SPACE, space on hosting costs a lot of money you know?

Yes,but there is initial seeding which is all on you,nobody can help seed unless they have 100% of the data. No point uploading files to your server unless you have a OS or a remote desktop with a torrent client installed or allow someone to transfer it to a server with any of those things installed,the recommended trackers here aren't updated often,always best to obtain your own list,i sent you a message days ago asking about your bandwidth etc before you even had trial uploader status,no response,but not to worry,i'm sure there's people here that could help you out.

I didn't see you message, im sorry. I don't have good upload speed, just 2 megabit. That's why i need someone to help me out, i can upload movies to my web server and from there people can get it and seed it on a torret with a better speed. If people likes what i do, won't be much of an issue. You can contact some good uploader user and will be done.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:12
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:

Also you're now proposing that everybody should use those same TV settings .. frankly thats not a good suggestion at all .. Every panel is different.. and every panel needs to be calibrated differently to get approximately the same results .. Telling people your magic only works in those settings is bupkis, because if you took 50 different TVs.. used those settings and played your clip then you would get 50 different looks.

So you know .. upload a movie already
You don't want to talk sense... fine.. so then show us sense..

The preset is the same for every display for my HDR technology.

It will look different due to the different panels, but it will be HDR and balanced image.

The Commercial HDR also looks different on EVERY display. Man, do you know what HDR is about? An HDR movie DOES look different on every HDR TV, but balanced. Just like what i do!!!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 4 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1