Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.167.191.50.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 5 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:40
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Let's do a simple test for everybody.

Original in native state prior to encoding to ST. 2084 HEVC:

JduXmJT.jpg

Output with the recommended preset for VISIONPLUS HDR:

pXx3dsD.jpg

Camera makes it look different, but still you can have an idea on the expanded , balanced and HDR image output.

On any tv it will be the same output, just looking somewhat different due to the displays, but balanced.
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:44
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Any chance whatsoever you could upload instead of jibbering like a rabid budgie about how great it is????
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:51
Soup wrote:
Any chance whatsoever you could upload instead of jibbering like a rabid budgie about how great it is????

Why the aggressive post? I will upload when finished processing, as you may know processing like this takes a lot of time for a whole movie. It's not "great" it's just HDR that looks different to the other commercial HDR. It's like Dolby Vision looks different than HDR10 and so on.

I will do upload the whole movie, and if people likes it i will continue to do other movies. I don't see the reason to rush up things when this is completely new to the scene, there's nobody doing HDR transfers capable of playback with any TV.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:56
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
i kind of stuck my neck out here and spoke up for you to have a chance to upload your work to let us all judge the work on its merits and instead of doing that you seem to be alienating everyone. I have been downloading your file for 2 days now and it is only at 58% so far I am less than impressed and beginning to regret ever having said any thing. I now realize that because you uploaded it in zip format, which is not allowed, that the file was deleted and you have yet to upload anything.

I am regretting ever opening my mouth on your behalf and if this is indicative of how long it will take for all your work to download, i know I wont have the patience to wait this long no matter how good the quality, and I doubt anyone else will either.

STFU already save the pics and upload the file or i will ask that you lose the status you've been given.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 18:34
Cat wrote:
i kind of stuck my neck out here and spoke up for you to have a chance to upload your work to let us all judge the work on its merits and instead of doing that you seem to be alienating everyone. I have been downloading your file for 2 days now and it is only at 58% so far I am less than impressed and beginning to regret ever having said any thing. I now realize that because you uploaded it in zip format, which is not allowed, that the file was deleted and you have yet to upload anything.

I am regretting ever opening my mouth on your behalf and if this is indicative of how long it will take for all your work to download, i know I wont have the patience to wait this long no matter how good the quality, and I doubt anyone else will either.

STFU already save the pics and upload the file or i will ask that you lose the status you've been given.

???? I did not delete the torrent, not my fault at all.

I will upload the whole movie when finished to my server and you will be able to download it at your max internet speed. I don't really see the issue here. You seem to have zero patience for anything, im doing something new and you yet complain about waiting to finish encoding. And you also get this for free, you also complain about it.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 20:46
Author: Admin
His files were deleted because they were in .rar files which is NOT allowed for movies and music.

Cat i will seed now, so continue to download mate
p.s Cat, the one i got was The.Shallows.2016.1080p.VISIONPLUS_HDR_ST2084-Shark_Attack-kadzait24 seeding now

vision, be cool dude! this is the torrent world. poeple here deliver, they don't go on about what and how and why and when.. they just do .. look at some of the prolific encoders on the site, or some of the indexers.. everyone goes about their work and get on with it.

we all have faith in you, and are only eagerly expecting your work as everyone is curious now! don't react to the reactions in this thread, it's normal that some might seem harsh!
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 21:40
YoGi wrote:
His files were deleted because they were in .rar files which is NOT allowed for movies and music.

Cat i will seed now, so continue to download mate
p.s Cat, the one i got was The.Shallows.2016.1080p.VISIONPLUS_HDR_ST2084-Shark_Attack-kadzait24 seeding now

vision, be cool dude! this is the torrent world. poeple here deliver, they don't go on about what and how and why and when.. they just do .. look at some of the prolific encoders on the site, or some of the indexers.. everyone goes about their work and get on with it.

we all have faith in you, and are only eagerly expecting your work as everyone is curious now! don't react to the reactions in this thread, it's normal that some might seem harsh!

I was testing, that's why i wanted some people to check out for nits peak.

Now i have created another way for people to playback much easier with MadrVR and the HDR processing inside.

I have created a 10000 nits HDR peak video now, with MadVR you must select "playback HDR content with pixel shader math" and choose 10000 nits on the peak level option. And that's it. You get amazing HDR with MadVR and ANY monitor/TV. Of course it will always look better on a TV with high contrast ratio/color reproduction like any other kind of videos, but HDR is there now and with a lot of nits.

I will re upload this new HDR processing now to my webserver so you all get it fast, since this is the best you can get and easier for anybody to playback, you only need madvr.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 02:52
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
visionplushdr wrote:
TEZ wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Cat wrote:
what i think is, i wouldnt be depending on leechers for an increase in seeders or higher speeds. I would be doing everything i could to upload it elsewhere or as many elsewhere's as possible to get it in front of as many people as possible. I'd provide screens and encoding details and a descriptive title. If i had a dedicated web server i'd have all my uploads there.

I would also recommend checking to make sure all the recommended trackers are actually working. Whether it makes any difference or not ET allows up to 15.

Yes, but torrents are better to spread wordwide and easier to download for people.

I will upload first to the web server, but can't last long on there since i need SPACE, space on hosting costs a lot of money you know?

Yes,but there is initial seeding which is all on you,nobody can help seed unless they have 100% of the data. No point uploading files to your server unless you have a OS or a remote desktop with a torrent client installed or allow someone to transfer it to a server with any of those things installed,the recommended trackers here aren't updated often,always best to obtain your own list,i sent you a message days ago asking about your bandwidth etc before you even had trial uploader status,no response,but not to worry,i'm sure there's people here that could help you out.

I didn't see you message, im sorry. I don't have good upload speed, just 2 megabit. That's why i need someone to help me out, i can upload movies to my web server and from there people can get it and seed it on a torret with a better speed. If people likes what i do, won't be much of an issue. You can contact some good uploader user and will be done.
Ok,at 2 mbps upload speed you would be transferring roughly 1 GB every 90 mins,so if the way you wanna go is uploading to your server first and you don't have a torrent client on that server then feel free to PM me to sort out a transfer method.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 03:03
Ok here is the direct download:

DOWNLOAD

Select Save As... just in case or it will play on your browser :p

Here is a recording of this video, it looks much better in person of course.

MadVR settings for HDR:

"Process HDR content by using pixel shader math" and 10000 nits.

Play it in Fullscreen Directx11 Exclusive mode.

You can also play with the settings in madvr for other HDR playback using " Passthrough HDR content to the display", do not select "HDR to SDR".

Then play with your TV dynamic or vivo preset or calibrate to your taste. Id recommend playing with brightness up an down and saturation. Always turn on dynamic contrast.

Edit, i named wrong the HDR spec. Select "Process HDR content by using pixel shader math and 10000 nits. That's how it looks best.

TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 03:19
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Which part of this didn't you get? "feel free to PM me to sort out a transfer method". I was talking about a full movie,not the sample,i can't download it to server via the method you're offering,i meant data transfer,i'm not going on about it forum,like i said "PM".
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 03:27
TEZ wrote:
Which part of this didn't you get? "feel free to PM me to sort out a transfer method". I was talking about a full movie,not the sample,i can't download it to server via the method you're offering,i meant data transfer,i'm not going on about it forum,like i said "PM".

I know, i posted the sample for the people to try it out.

I will upload the whole movie to my webserver and then you can just download it or ask a good uploader to get it and seed it on torrent. Why is that an issue? A good uploader can just download the whole movie at full speed from my webserver and then just upload the torrent. I think that's the best option.
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 03:43
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
visionplushdr wrote:
A good uploader can just download the whole movie at full speed from my webserver and then just upload the torrent.

No offense intended here, but a good uploader can just upload their own torrent and be done with it.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 04:11
Keka_Umans wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
A good uploader can just download the whole movie at full speed from my webserver and then just upload the torrent.

No offense intended here, but a good uploader can just upload their own torrent and be done with it.

What do you mean? Im not an "uploader" im a video engineer, im offering something completely new to anybody, even to the TV / Movie market. Why everyone is complaining so much about this? Im doing it for free. Let some uploader download the movie from my webserver and seed it on torrent.

Here's images on how it looks like ( almost the same )

ByXDola.jpg

1Hdxy4d.jpg

PSeFQJ6.jpg

fjX4pMV.jpg

Hlooy4s.jpg

It's finishing encoding and i will upload it tomorrow.
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 06:14
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
nevermind i give up! absolutely ridiculous, how i couldve been sucked in to speaking up for someone new.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 09:55
Author: Admin
LoL, vision, so is it enough to have this preset while encoding a film from scratch or can the preset be used as a filter with normally encoded movies ?

plus to encode with the presets, what kind of source has to be used ?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 5 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1