ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nobody.Walks.in.L.A.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.159.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 7 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 17:14
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:

You gave feedback on the youtube video. Not the sample, since when you said that you just posted i did not even posted the direct download yet. See why i have to just ignore you from now on? Thanks for nothing.

Blah Blah Blah.

Yes now i understand why the other user told me you are a pain in the ass for anybody on here. You have actually managed to make people believe the youtube video is what it looks like, pretty amazing. You did not watch the last sample and still you are a pain in the ass with a "review" from a youtube video without HDR. More amazing.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 17:17
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:

You gave feedback on the youtube video. Not the sample, since when you said that you just posted i did not even posted the direct download yet. See why i have to just ignore you from now on? Thanks for nothing.

Blah Blah Blah.

Yes now i understand why the other user told me you are a pain in the ass for anybody on here. You have actually managed to make people believe the youtube video is what it looks like, pretty amazing. You did not watch the last sample and still you are a pain in the ass with a "review" from a youtube video without HDR. More amazing.

So honest opinions are pain in the arse? okay..... and FYI I downloaded your torrent sample you uploaded before mate, But I guess you don't need opinions now Have fun with your gig you won't get any type of help or advice from me starting now, this is my last post in this thread, Adios!.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 17:45
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Lol,after watching this thread I seriously hope to hell nobody creates a thread related to the actual torrenting of this thing.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 18:15
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
TEZ wrote:
Lol,after watching this thread I seriously hope to hell nobody creates a thread related to the actual torrenting of this thing.

It's not a thing. It's HDR 10k nits transfer. Commercial blu-ray HDR movies are 1200/4000 nits.

Im uploading now the whole movie to my webserver, when finish let the Yogi find an uploader user to download it and seed it. I will provide the nfo file too.

This is what this Sleazy user said it looks "dull" and not "natural"

NCwPeK4.jpg
4GI2RKi.jpg
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 18:36
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:

You gave feedback on the youtube video. Not the sample, since when you said that you just posted i did not even posted the direct download yet. See why i have to just ignore you from now on? Thanks for nothing.

Blah Blah Blah.

Yes now i understand why the other user told me you are a pain in the ass for anybody on here. You have actually managed to make people believe the youtube video is what it looks like, pretty amazing. You did not watch the last sample and still you are a pain in the ass with a "review" from a youtube video without HDR. More amazing.

So honest opinions are pain in the arse? okay..... and FYI I downloaded your torrent sample you uploaded before mate, But I guess you don't need opinions now Have fun with your gig you won't get any type of help or advice from me starting now, this is my last post in this thread, Adios!.

Adios don't come back. The first torrent was meant not for MadVR playback and it needed a high brightness HDR TV preset. The last torrent was meant for MadVR HDR playback. See why you have to vanish from this thread?
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 18:41
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
YoGi wrote:
LoL, vision, so is it enough to have this preset while encoding a film from scratch or can the preset be used as a filter with normally encoded movies ?

plus to encode with the presets, what kind of source has to be used ?

Im uploading now the whole movie to my webserver, please try to find an uploader ( or maybe you ) to download it and seed it on here. Thanks.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 18:51
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
visionplushdr wrote:
YoGi wrote:
LoL, vision, so is it enough to have this preset while encoding a film from scratch or can the preset be used as a filter with normally encoded movies ?

plus to encode with the presets, what kind of source has to be used ?

Im uploading now the whole movie to my webserver, please try to find an uploader ( or maybe you ) to download it and seed it on here. Thanks.
You have upload status... upload it yourself.
Use webseeds to seed your torrent from your webserver

https://sites.google.com/site/torrenttricks/use-dropbox-as-a-free-webseed-for-your-torrents
ofcourse you have use your own links instead of dropbox links when following the guide.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 19:23
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
YoGi wrote:
LoL, vision, so is it enough to have this preset while encoding a film from scratch or can the preset be used as a filter with normally encoded movies ?

plus to encode with the presets, what kind of source has to be used ?

Im uploading now the whole movie to my webserver, please try to find an uploader ( or maybe you ) to download it and seed it on here. Thanks.
You have upload status... upload it yourself.
Use webseeds to seed your torrent from your webserver

https://sites.google.com/site/torrenttricks/use-dropbox-as-a-free-webseed-for-your-torrents
ofcourse you have use your own links instead of dropbox links when following the guide.

Thanks a lot, i don't know anything about torrents. I will give that a try.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 21:04
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
6 hours left to finish uploading, crappy 2mbit.

Here's a recording to the " Jellyfish Scene " . Really Crappy Camera, but you can see the 10k nits HDR on there.

SPOILER ALERT.





MadVR HDR option " Passthrough HDR content to the TV " .
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 23:55
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Though this is not the best for VISIONPLUS HDR content, MadVR can also "convert" to SDR instantly. It won't be the best but... some people may like the result, since it does not need any TV calibration at all.

Original SDR:

KheZizb.jpg

MadVR "Convert to SDR with display 700 nits"

5LdLXmz.jpg

Original SDR content:
vgJpQ1Q.jpg

VISIONPLUS HDR 10k Nits ST. 2084/BT.2020 "Convert HDR Content to SDR display nits 700"
ads5aIr.jpg



Though this is not the best for VISIONPLUS HDR content as it converts back to SDR it is a good way to show off the transfer specs.

I have recorded madvr live doing it:





I will update this thread when i have the torrent ready.
CHeeCot avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 07:05
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenTurtle
Trial Uploader Status granted 10-22-16
It's now 5 days later and Still NO Torrent from you....
How Much Longer Does the Torrent world have to Wait for your NEW High Tech Visual Experience.
Stop trying to Sell us on Your knowledge of what You know.....
SHOW US
ps. sure hope you can Deliver .....cause You gonna make it hard for Others of your Like to get a GO on this kinda knowledge
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 08:02
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
well i downloaded the sample and really can not see any difference between your stuff and the quality content presently uploaded by UTR 10 bit HEVC x265. So unless there is going to be some remarkable visual distinction it just another file format or container like when mkv showed up or when MP3 replaced wav audio format.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 08:43
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Torrent is uploaded

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5255500/

I added a webseed, hope it works. I just added the url into advanced utorrent "webseeds"...
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 08:44
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Cat wrote:
well i downloaded the sample and really can not see any difference between your stuff and the quality content presently uploaded by UTR 10 bit HEVC x265. So unless there is going to be some remarkable visual distinction it just another file format or container like when mkv showed up or when MP3 replaced wav audio format.

It's all explained on the NFO file. It has nothing to do with the UTR 10 bit HEVC. This is native HDR. Read the NFO and install MadVR and properly configure it. You can just try HDR to SDR option to see native HDR imagery directly.

You can't see difference in the last post showing MadVR HDR to SDR? Are you kidding me?

UTR 10bit HEVC:

7iuosCW.jpg


VISIONPLUS HDR converted to SDR by MADVR:

sXASGzH.jpg

Though converting back to SDR is not the best since colors won't be accurate as using the native HDR playback with TV preset ( also explained on how to achieve ) you can see it is not the same thing.

HDR Playback converting HDR signal to SDR to see instant HDR *** EASY PLAYBACK NOT NATIVE HDR ***

1)In MadVR select Convert HDR content to SDR using pixel shader math. Choose from 400 to 1000 nits depending your panel or until you see good results.
2)Select Preserve hue in High Quality and 0% Luminance Reduction and 100% Saturation
3)Select Compress Highlights and Measure each frame's peak luminance
4)Select DirectX 11 FullScreen Exclusive
5)In LAV Filter Select P010 and CPU Only Decoding for 10-bit output.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 09:27
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
YoGi wrote:
LoL, vision, so is it enough to have this preset while encoding a film from scratch or can the preset be used as a filter with normally encoded movies ?

plus to encode with the presets, what kind of source has to be used ?

Im uploading now the whole movie to my webserver, please try to find an uploader ( or maybe you ) to download it and seed it on here. Thanks.
You have upload status... upload it yourself.
Use webseeds to seed your torrent from your webserver

https://sites.google.com/site/torrenttricks/use-dropbox-as-a-free-webseed-for-your-torrents
ofcourse you have use your own links instead of dropbox links when following the guide.

I have added the webseed on advanced option after creating the torrent file. It shows there when i go to properties, i don't know if it's working or not.

How can i know if the webseed is working? I don't have any way to test this.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 7 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6