Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E15.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Scorpion.S03E20.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 184.73.55.221.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 8 of 27   [ 398 posts ]
AuthorMessage
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 09:37
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Cat wrote:
well i downloaded the sample and really can not see any difference between your stuff and the quality content presently uploaded by UTR 10 bit HEVC x265. So unless there is going to be some remarkable visual distinction it just another file format or container like when mkv showed up or when MP3 replaced wav audio format.

Is that how webseed is added? I added it on advanced option after creating the torrent, but it doesn't seem to be working as it only shows 1 seed ( me ) It should show 2?

Maybe i have to create the torrent file again and add the webseed when creating the torrent on "seeds" ?

Im really new to all this torrent thing.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:00
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
visionplushdr wrote:
Cat wrote:
well i downloaded the sample and really can not see any difference between your stuff and the quality content presently uploaded by UTR 10 bit HEVC x265. So unless there is going to be some remarkable visual distinction it just another file format or container like when mkv showed up or when MP3 replaced wav audio format.

Is that how webseed is added? I added it on advanced option after creating the torrent, but it doesn't seem to be working as it only shows 1 seed ( me ) It should show 2?

Maybe i have to create the torrent file again and add the webseed when creating the torrent on "seeds" ?

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/3167/utorrent-how-to-create-a-torrent-file/

Yes you'll have to add the webseed while creating your torrent .. if you just add it afterwards then only you have the webseed .. which is pointless since you already have the whole file.

I'll delete your torrent so you can re-upload..
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:05
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Cat wrote:

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/3167/utorrent-how-to-create-a-torrent-file/

Yes you'll have to add the webseed while creating your torrent .. if you just add it afterwards then only you have the webseed .. which is pointless since you already have the whole file.

I'll delete your torrent so you can re-upload..

OH!!! OK thanks. Damn it :p

edit: done, i added the seed when creating the torrent. There's no other option than "seeds" and i added the http link to the mp4. Is that right?
tok avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:43
Author: Blocked
for future reference you can have up to 15 trackers. That in itself will help immensely. Please allow the one you have up to continue, if you want to upload another one just add the trackers required and reup the file changing the title slightly.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:47
tok wrote:
for future reference you can have up to 15 trackers. That in itself will help immensely. Please allow the one you have up to continue, if you want to upload another one just add the trackers required and reup the file changing the title slightly.

I added the trackers shown here on the upload page. I only added those as it said " recommended " trackers. I also said this before, if you know the list i should add then post it here. This torrent already got seeds but people stop seeding or something.
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:03
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
visionplushdr wrote:
This torrent already got seeds but people stop seeding or something.
No one can seed the file until you have uploaded at least 100%
And the larger the file, typically the more data you need to upload before any 1 peer completes the files
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:06
TEZ wrote:
Lol,after watching this thread I seriously hope to hell nobody creates a thread related to the actual torrenting of this thing.

I replied your message with the link so you can seed it and make things faster.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:07
Keka_Umans wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
This torrent already got seeds but people stop seeding or something.
No one can seed the file until you have uploaded at least 100%
And the larger the file, typically the more data you need to upload before any 1 peer completes the files

It's weird with a webseed like this ( really high speed ) it's going slow?

I sent PM to TEZ with the direct link so he can seed the mp4 on the torrent, i don't know what else to do.

Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:12
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
I just looked at your torrent
your webseed link is 404 not found
reason is you added a "/" after the file extension wich makes it an invalid link
Also just FYI, webseeds do not get applied when using magnet links like a lot of users do

So as with any torrent, webseed or not, you still need to be the primary seed
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:29
Keka_Umans wrote:
I just looked at your torrent
your webseed link is 404 not found
reason is you added a "/" after the file extension wich makes it an invalid link
Also just FYI, webseeds do not get applied when using magnet links like a lot of users do

So as with any torrent, webseed or not, you still need to be the primary seed

hmmm, what is the webseed for then lol.

I didn't add any slash at the end. I added the normal link without any slash

It ended with .mp4

I sent tez pm anyway let's see if he downloads it and seed it.

I will be the primary seed, well that is gonna take around 6 more hours i guess to finish "uploading"... it shows now 0.191 completed on here.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 13:26
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
visionplushdr wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Lol,after watching this thread I seriously hope to hell nobody creates a thread related to the actual torrenting of this thing.

I replied your message with the link so you can seed it and make things faster.
Yep,got your reply,took ya long enough,i'm not going back and forth in forum with it,it's a pain in the ass.

Edit: [SOLVED] Offered you this simple method and solution before you even began transferring it to your server,all this fckng around could've been avoided.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 15:15
Author: Admin
visionplushdr wrote:
YoGi wrote:
LoL, vision, so is it enough to have this preset while encoding a film from scratch or can the preset be used as a filter with normally encoded movies ?

plus to encode with the presets, what kind of source has to be used ?

This is a transfer, not a filter or a preset to watch movies. The movie studios do the same thing for the HDR blu-rays you can buy but with 1200 nits tops ( some dolby vision are mastered in 4000 ). You need my movie and MadVR to watch it on a computer by configuring MadVR on HDR option "process HDR content by pixel shader math" and select 10000 nits. Did you download the sample above?

Yes and I did and i've seeded it 15:1 as well!

I was just asking as I noticed some of your other work on games around the web (:
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 16:21
YoGi wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
YoGi wrote:
LoL, vision, so is it enough to have this preset while encoding a film from scratch or can the preset be used as a filter with normally encoded movies ?

plus to encode with the presets, what kind of source has to be used ?

This is a transfer, not a filter or a preset to watch movies. The movie studios do the same thing for the HDR blu-rays you can buy but with 1200 nits tops ( some dolby vision are mastered in 4000 ). You need my movie and MadVR to watch it on a computer by configuring MadVR on HDR option "process HDR content by pixel shader math" and select 10000 nits. Did you download the sample above?

Yes and I did and i've seeded it 15:1 as well!

I was just asking as I noticed some of your other work on games around the web (:

Do you mean the modding? Yes i did some, a guy in the past stole a mod i have made and he got the recognition about it, but that's in the past. Now im into video much more.

Here's X-Men Apocalypse , the coming movie in visionplus hdr 10knits

Recorded in MadVR HDR to SDR, still needs some work though.

visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 18:01
Ok here's the improved version for X-Men Apocalypse.

Watch out for the lights intensity...

And the rest :P
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 04:39
Author: SuperAdmin
ok i just watched it on my 4k colors do look better it's great that you didnt compress the shit out on the x265 not sure why you encoded it with aac audio considering is a 1080p

btw i was able to replicate the same color with filters and made an avs script will do a test rip as x264 to see if i can match yours
the colors are almost identical so not sure what the advantages of x265 are other that handling pixles better
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 8 of 27   [ 398 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5