Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.146.27.245.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 9 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
I take back everything I said it does look better than a traditional 1080p rip, great work mate but just as ozi said if it were in x264 I can imagine you will make a lot more lads happy.

P.S If you are accepting requests I would like to make one lol consider uploading Avatar next.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 15:12
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendmenTurtle
ozi wrote:
ok i just watched it on my 4k colors do look better it's great that you didnt compress the shit out on the x265 not sure why you encoded it with aac audio considering is a 1080p

btw i was able to replicate the same color with filters and made an avs script will do a test rip as x264 to see if i can match yours
the colors are almost identical so not sure what the advantages of x265 are other that handling pixles better

Basically is native HDR, not just colors. Did you play the movie with MadVR and applied HDR to SDR option using for example 400 to 1000 nits to see the differences and also configured the options for compress highlights and remove hue?

If you hit Ctrl-J on MadVR you also see it has native BT. 2020 Matrix/Primaries , 10-bits and ST. 2084 ( where it shows HDR on madvr info ) .

You have to also watch this on fullscreen directx11 exclusive as that's the only way to see 10-bits real output.

I will have to make a tutorial for this i believe.

This movie is the same as the commercial HDR1000 from Samsung , but they are not doing movies in HDR1000 yet.

To watch visionplus hdr best you have to calibrate a TV display preset as also exposed on the nfo file, that way you get real HDR output image quality, on this movie some scenes look like real life, they have got about 10000 nits output.

This is for example X-Men Apocalypse comparison using MadVR Convert HDR stream to SDR to show difference:

X-Men Blu-Ray SDR * Standard Dynamic Range * BT. 709 Matrix/Primaries and 8-Bit *

f4PwB56.jpg

VISIONPLUS HDR Stream * High Dynamic Range * BT. 2020 Matrix/Primaries ST. 2084 HDR Characteristics and 10-Bit *

MadVR emulates a HDR TV Display, you need native HDR steams to feed it and watch HDR on any display, of course the HDR to SDR option is not the best as it compress highlights and sometimes you can lose details due to the madvr conversion unless you select "restore details in highlights" and use high nits, but that needs a heavy cpu, as i have explained you should calibrate the preset and use first option in MadVR HDR "Passthrough HDR content to the TV".
qW7PGIj.jpg

One more, this time with "restore details in highlights and 600 Nits conversion"

Bluray SDR:
MOUnwCp.jpg

VISIONPLUS HDR:
QKp2vn7.jpg

See why it has nothing to do with the colors?
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 15:16
SleazyMale wrote:
I take back everything I said it does look better than a traditional 1080p rip, great work mate but just as ozi said if it were in x264 I can imagine you will make a lot more lads happy.

P.S If you are accepting requests I would like to make one lol consider uploading Avatar next.

Sure i can do avatar it's gonna look wonderful on hdr.

I'm finishing X-Men Apocalypse, i know people says is not the best X-Men Movie but believe me it is a fest for the eyes in HDR.

I can't use x264 since native HDR and BT. 2020 only works on HEVC. This movie has the same container as the commercial blu-ray HDR: HEVC, 10bits, BT.2020 and ST 2084.

visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 19:10
As i told to badass user via PM, some people still doesn't understand what it is though, hard to explain and im not good at all explaining anything to anybody, i use terms people most of times gets confused.

What i do is a real transfer from SDR back to native HDR, this includes the higher range, BT.2020 and ST. 2084 HDR characteristics. You can actually play my movies on HDR TV's and it will be recognized as native HDR activating the HDR preset.

My HDR transfers are mastered in 10000 nits ( just like HDR1000 Samsung technology, though they are not mastering movies in HDR1000 , i do that )

You can also use MadVR to playback on computer and it will enable the HDR since it's native, there you can convert back to SDR with MadVR option or just feed the tv with pass-through HDR content to the display and calibrate the special preset i have created shown on the nfo file or use Dynamic/Vivo TV mode that wont be as accurate HDR as the personalized preset.

On MadVR you must choose "exclusive directx11 fullscreen" mode for real 10-bit output, prior to select on MPC-HC Lav Filter P010 and CPU decoding since that's the only way to get 10-bit to work on computers.

I have to make a tutorial like this for the people to fully understand what this is and how to properly watch it for maximum HDR quality.

The Blu-Ray 1080p has got BT. 709 Primaries and SDR ( Standard Dynamic Range ) plus 8-Bit Color Depth.

The HDR Standard, also VISIONPLUS HDR has got BT. 2020 Matrix and Primaries and HDR ( High Dynamic Range, for some commercial movies ) plus 10-bit Color Depth which means 2 billion color palette against only 16 million from 8-bit.

The VISIONPLUS HDR 10K NITS Mastered Movies are Native HDR, you get the " Ultra HD Premium " Standard: BT. 2020/ST. 2084 HDR + 10-bit Color Depth in HEVC Container.

MadVR can show the difference by converting back to SDR ( though it's an estimation since it's not in native state, you have to calibrate as explained ).

You can see not just more color palette, but amplified dynamic range ( black, whites peaks ) you can see more details on any frame as well, that's why HDR is so spectacular when properly mastered.

HDR10 from Sony, Samsung and so on is only 1200 nits peak movies. HDR1000 from Samsung has got the same peak as VISIONPLUS HDR , but they are not making movies like that, so basically you get better HDR than commercial available.

Some could ask why i decided to do this? Basically i wanted companies to check out my work and every forum i wanted to show this, they have banned me supposedly for "piracy" but the reason was big companies doesn't wants HDR1000 content to be free and watchable by anybody without the need to buy HDR TVs.

visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 04:52
Do you believe you needed HDR TV's for watching HDR???

Here's the proof you don't need one and it's all marketing lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf_0a6f27L4

ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:55
Author: SuperAdmin
yes i use setting you recommended i use my alienware as my media center so it looked great
just a tip that one click app you used drained the sharpness of the video
hanbreak and a few rip off version of hanbreak have the habit of doing that

try encoding them with megui they have better filters
this is what i added to yours and look nice and crisp
LoadPlugin("J:\MeGUI2\tools\avisynth_plugin\RemoveGrain.dll")
LoadPlugin("J:\MeGUI2\tools\avisynth_plugin\degrainmedian.dll")
LoadPlugin("J:\MeGUI2\tools\avisynth_plugin\ColorMatrix.dll")
Sharpen(0.08)

visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 14:46
ozi wrote:
yes i use setting you recommended i use my alienware as my media center so it looked great
just a tip that one click app you used drained the sharpness of the video
hanbreak and a few rip off version of hanbreak have the habit of doing that

try encoding them with megui they have better filters
this is what i added to yours and look nice and crisp
LoadPlugin("J:\MeGUI2\tools\avisynth_plugin\RemoveGrain.dll")
LoadPlugin("J:\MeGUI2\tools\avisynth_plugin\degrainmedian.dll")
LoadPlugin("J:\MeGUI2\tools\avisynth_plugin\ColorMatrix.dll")
Sharpen(0.08)

Sorry, i wake up with the wrong foot.

If you want to add that to my encodes you are free to do so, i don't apply filters to any transfer. Though in the next movie it will have the HDR film on it untouched. The "sharpness" you talk about is just the HEVC encoder i used , but that's how i get it to compress in HEVC with 10mbps average video. I can encode with MeGui but it could have bitrate issues later. If you want the perfect transfer quality would have to be about 25 mbps HEVC for 1080p HDR video, and that is huge size for my upload speeds.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 16:33
SleazyMale wrote:

I used X-Men HDR transfer specs and added more green to the final transfer due to Avatar having a lot of color:

MadVR HDR to SDR ( 500 nits ) you can select up to whatever nits you want.

RC1OoYt.jpg

That was from a PNG image.

This is X-Men Apocalypse with 900 nits MadVR HDR to SDR:

3t1fHGr.jpg

visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 19:07
Ok im gonna do Avatar, it's madness.

Here's an update:

JatO7L6.jpg
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 03:07
Author: Warned
well okay then! That has got to be the best quality video I have ever watched on my TV, I don't have the fancy Nvidia rig, but my Samsung TV handled the file quite nicely. So when i do this realize i do not do it easily or often, I apologize visionplushdr for my impatience and any harsh words directed at you in regard to your upload. I have to admit i am accustomed to getting things faster, so I am probably spolied, but your version of the Shallows was well worth the wait. I will be eagerly awaiting uploads to come to add to my collection.

cat
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 03:16
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
visionplushdr wrote:

Here's an update:

JatO7L6.jpg

Looks awesome mate keep up the good work, I am lucky I haven't watched Avatar since 2010 So I forgot pretty much all of the little details in the movie, It will be great to re-watch it!! Thanks mate,

Just have a little problem though my home laptop ram died on me and it's now running on 4gb only instead of 8gb and whenever I play this on my laptop it stutters and get a little hiccups once in a while even though the cpu is i5 it still lags a bit but it runs perfectly on my gaming desktop so a little disclaimer for you guys this is not watchable on your granny laptops because this things eats up ram while using MadVR, Therefore please don't complain if you get a lag or stutter while playing his movies.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 18:55
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:

Here's an update:

JatO7L6.jpg

Looks awesome mate keep up the good work, I am lucky I haven't watched Avatar since 2010 So I forgot pretty much all of the little details in the movie, It will be great to re-watch it!! Thanks mate,

Just have a little problem though my home laptop ram died on me and it's now running on 4gb only instead of 8gb and whenever I play this on my laptop it stutters and get a little hiccups once in a while even though the cpu is i5 it still lags a bit but it runs perfectly on my gaming desktop so a little disclaimer for you guys this is not watchable on your granny laptops because this things eats up ram while using MadVR, Therefore please don't complain if you get a lag or stutter while playing his movies.

Yes MadVR makes use of a lot of CPU power to convert and compress highlights, this is why i recommend watching visionplus hdr movies with the first madvr option where it goes direct to TV, you can watch it simple and easy with TV Dynamic/VIVO presets or you can try to calibrate a TV Preset as explained with 2 and 10 point expanding white balances. That's how it looks best anyway and it doesn't needs any cpu power, since it's not converting or compressing the output.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 21:00
Ok Avatar is transferring now.

Here's a comparison using MadVR HDR to SDR in 600 nits / Preserve HUE in 50% and High Quality / Compress Highlights.

VISIONPLUS HDR 10K NITS BT.2020 10-bits:

gcvtTcA.jpg

BLU-RAY 1080p SDR BT.709 8-bits:

QcZmSTk.jpg

Im uploading a video though it's about 58 seconds it could be removed from youtube, i will post it if allowed or make it less seconds.

They allowed the video:

visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 23:37
Here's the tree of souls scene.

MadVR HDR to SDR configured in 700 NITS / Preserve Hue in 25% High Quality and Compress Highlights.

You can configure MadVR HDR to any tastes, you can even preserve hue and saturation up to 100% and play with the TV presets.

Watch this video in TV Dynamic Preset Mode for the best experience.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:37
Ok it's looking wonderful, now i have been able to balance the HDR image for MadVR HDR to SDR conversion in 500 to 1000 nits ( for everybody ) without the need of restore details, image is now perfect.

But i had to stop the transferring as i was using DTS HD master audio and it got crazy out of sync, i have to convert to normal DTS then to AC3 and re transfer.

Here's the difference with the final version...

Blu-Ray SDR BT. 709 8-bits

xcPK16L.jpg

VISIONPLUS HDR 10K NITS BT. 2020 10-bits

VLDoKrq.jpg

Believe my words: This movie looks out of this world. Just take a look at this simple scene and the lights on the display... it's wonderful.

MadVR is configured for PC monitor playback HDR : 400 nits and 0% Luminance reduction / Compress Highlights.
I forgot to mention for playing VISIONPLUS HDR movies you must select on MadVR calibration section " This display is calibrated in BT. 2020 spec and Power Curve Gamma 2.20 " or you will see wrong colors and gamma output.

One More... Check details on the face, everywhere.

jP6lvBH.jpg

DnSmjSB.jpg

And this is how i like to watch it, 800 Nits and Power Curve in 2.40:

2feSqTi.jpg

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 9 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4