Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Please help me if you can - who sings this song in this cover version? (closed)

AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:33
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/Ht7MYrDP/file.html

I'm asking all ET members past, present and future to take a look at this song and tell me who you think this is. There is an Admin who probably knows but I'm forbidden to speak his name or contact him. Would someone reading this do it for me? Thank you all in advance. I have this song on virtual nonstop play 24/7. There is another version I'm equally hooked on by Psycliq. Oh man, do they know what they are doing! Oh yeah.
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:40
Author: AdminSun
A clue might help since your not giving much to go on.

Edit: Sorry i forgot to add the full stop. :P
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:56
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
humility wrote:
but I'm forbidden to speak his name
We're not playing that game anymore... As long as you're not being abusive, insulting or otherwise annoying you can use anyone's name..

Sing the song for us .. who knows maybe it rings a bell..
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:04
Author: ModeratorET lover
Is the song by Drake and called over :) but not sure about cover versions :)
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:57
Sorry everyone, I'm trying to upload a link to where the song is. I'm a dumb butt on this. I have it on my computer. I just uploaded it to zippyshare. Can't quite figure it out just yet. Be patient while I work on it.
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:04
okay now try it gang!
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:08
This song is a cover version of the House of the Rising Sun. It is techno/electronic/whatever and starts out with a heavy bass beat. The organ comes in later and I've never it with a twist like they made it. Stunning and much better....super better. Listen to Psycliq's version of House of the Rising Sun. It's close to that one but that's not it.
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 15:20
Author: AdminSun
Can you right click the file and go to the properties then view the details tab incase it holds any further info?

Other recordings of this song
House of the Rising Sun
Five Finger Death Punch · 2013 ?
House of the Rising Sun
The White Buffalo · 2011
House of the Risin' Sun
Bob Dylan · 1960
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 16:41
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for taking a look see. Again, I don't upload much stuff here so I had a problem with doing that. I finally did get my copy of it on here. In the meantime, I've been scouring Youtube looking for all Electronic versions of The House of The Rising Sun

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt-Kzhe9EwE

I encourage you to listen to it if you love that song. There has to be a thousand covers of it but this one I believe is the best version. What do you think? Talk to me and let's get some techno critiques going on here. I have a question to ask someone about techno stuff, etc.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 09:16
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Had a listen - didnt like any of them! I dont like it when people take original hits like this one and try to add a new slant on them. This was a brilliant song until it met techno! But then again there arent very many cover versions that measure up to the quality of the original.

Sorry call me old fashioned but i prefer the original version by the Animals in 1964

dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 14:01
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Cat wrote:
Had a listen - didnt like any of them! I dont like it when people take original hits like this one and try to add a new slant on them. This was a brilliant song until it met techno! But then again there arent very many cover versions that measure up to the quality of the original.

Sorry call me old fashioned but i prefer the original version by the Animals in 1964

I'm sorry humility but i agree with cat on this one.Why ruin a perfict song with new tehno sh*t.
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 00:03
Not a problem, Dog! The Animals are the most notable acts to be connected with this song. I like them too. For me though, it's the song more than who covers it. This song is such a great song, it's up there with several Dylan songs, Beatles songs, Creedence, etc.

I think I read Brad got pissed at Jolie for taking their son into an unsafe country. I can see that if you love your adopted kid. I don't care how much I have, I could never take in children from another race into my home. I'd spend money to support them in lots of ways but I couldn't take on the role of parent.
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 00:43
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
humility wrote:
Not a problem, Dog! The Animals are the most notable acts to be connected with this song. I like them too. For me though, it's the song more than who covers it. This song is such a great song, it's up there with several Dylan songs, Beatles songs, Creedence, etc.

I think I read Brad got pissed at Jolie for taking their son into an unsafe country. I can see that if you love your adopted kid. I don't care how much I have, I could never take in children from another race into my home. I'd spend money to support them in lots of ways but I couldn't take on the role of parent.
"I could never take in children from another race into my home." Probably up there with some of the most racist comments ever................. You fookin twat!!!
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 00:55
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Oh and by the way? i'm closing this topic because it went from a discussion about a song to not accepting children from another "RACE"......

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2