Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Can anybody tell me why Pitt doesn't dump her ass and be done with it?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 17:05
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
I've had it with Jolie. I don't know why he doesn't just dump her ass and be done with it. Lord knows he could find a dozen more just as gorgeous and neither of them need the others money. I think Brad took his role as adopted Dad much too seriously for his young black son. I think I understand Pitt and he isn't going to put up with a kid disobeying him. Too bad he let his drinking become Jolie's excuse to divorce him. I honestly believe there are women who should never get married and she is one of them.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 06:51
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
considering everything and everyone involved it may not be as easy for them to extricate themselves from such a tangled coupling. There's certain to be money property and prestige at stake, then there are the adopted children, custody, support etc. Besides I am willing to bet that she's a bit of a wack job, not to say he is any better, but things are never as simple as they might appear to be and people....well they never end up being as normal once you get to really know them. Experience tells me the more attractive the woman, the more the trouble involved. High maintenance chicks they used to call them.

Then there's the old song "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife, So from my personal point of view, Get an ugly girl to marry you".
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 07:08
Well said, brethren!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 07:21
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Why so sure she is the problem?
Maybe it is her who needed to badly cut him loose...
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 07:46
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
the story goes he was abusive and even was recorded on video screaming at one of his adopted kids and on record that he abused Jolie so maybe it IS HIM that is the problem and needs to be dumped?????
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 08:02
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
19tommy59 wrote:
the story goes he was abusive and even was recorded on video screaming at one of his adopted kids and on record that he abused Jolie so maybe it IS HIM that is the problem and needs to be dumped?????
Well said, brethren!
stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye.png
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 09:09
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
agreed, which is why i said, that while she might be a wack job with a proven history of strange behavior, the lack of strange behavior on Pitt's side doesnt mean it doesnt exist. I mean i am not aware of too many relationships he was in prior to Jolie that were so public. The indication of abuse, wouldn't be surprising considering the ego's at work.

it is quite possible and probably more than likely he is just as much at fault as Jolie is if not more. Claims of abuse without proof though are just that, claims. Amber Heard said the same of Johnny Depp, his ex wife Vanessa Paradis came to his defense saying not true. Whatever happened to that?
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 13:24
I happen to think she went nuts after she lost her boobs. Look at how she acted in public with Billy Bob. Couldn't get along with Jon Voight, her Dad. She's been pampered, babied and turned into this little monster. She is the perfect example of an Alpha Female. Brad has never been an equal match to her personality and character. He left his southern roots and ventured into uncharted territory when he went after Anniston and Jolie. I also agree they are beautiful women but I wouldn't give you a dozen regular normal girls for a one night drama called Ride'em High.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 14:18
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
I'll stick with lara croft. You know where you stand with a script:}

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3