H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 23.22.50.12.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

US Shin Godzilla

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:59
Author:
AKA Godzilla Resurrection. I haven't seen it anywhere at all yet.
b2ux avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 23:06
Author: Blocked
yeah be patient on this one ive been looking for it it seems theres a lot that are out but not released to us
(ie:torrents) yet .. oh and i hear its only in japanese with english subs im hoping not but thats what im reading .....yeah its one of the ones on my list to get for sure love the trailers for it check em out on youtube looks real good .....
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:01
Author:
I never even saw any torrents of the japanese version. Its only in a limited US release, so that might be part of the probem.. and the closest theater to us showing it is 2 hours away highway!

Normally we'll wait for a bluray release.
b2ux avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 23:39
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Godzilla
read that its all about the movie and yes i believe to get a english copy we will have to wait
Language
Japanese
English
German

theres a official vid on youtube that says it all.. "limited release"
I believe the release dates on imdb are for what you would call limited screenings...ie: there dates in the youtube video that say "limited" for oct x- oct x 2016 so...
the last being oct 30th so i would assume a decent copy should be out sometime in dec. probably earlier if you dont care what language its in ....
DaikaijuGojira avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 23:09
Author:
I saw it here in Phoenix about 2 weeks ago, Japanese with English subs. There is no American dub version yet. Have not seen a cam version at all.
b2ux avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 23:53
well spill was it all it seems to be ????
Flower52 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:46
Author:
I saw it last month. Reminded me of a 50s scifi flick.

DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED: The Japanese have meetings. They talk. And talk. And talk some more. And oh yeah, there's Godzilla! I think it's worth a look for the 15 to 20 minutes of Godzilla wrecking Tokyo. Didn't a lot of fans rip the 2014 Godzilla for not having wall-to-wall Big G? Toho did the exact same thing (I guess they discovered that CGI is more expensive than a man in a suit) and those same fans are having orgasms over this movie and declaring it an instant classic. It isn't.

I didn't pay my hard earned money to see board meetings. If I wanted to see that I wouldn't have skipped work and gone to the show that day.
b2ux avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 16:43
I didn't pay my hard earned money to see board meetings... lmfao and this is why we wait for torrents bad huh more dialog then the big guy huh,, sounds like it may be a bust... hate to ask ya to spoil it but i have to... are the trailers that you see all the godzilla you see in the movie ?? .....ive seen this done before 15 mins of what your after and 90 more of crap .......
Flower52 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 19:49
Author:
Hey, if you don't mind the spoilers then I don't mind telling you what I saw. The CGI was awkward and clunky sometimes. I still have my doubts about the creature redesign. There were too many subtitles, for one thing. The Japanese explained every character and every change of scene first in Japanese and then on top of that in English. That was a PITA and very distracting. Took up a lot of space on the screen.

At least in the 2014 Godzilla I did care about the family, who lived and who died. In Shin Godzilla the bureaucrats and the eggheads took center stage. I didn't care about those characters.

Last month on You Tube, after Shin Godzilla hit the states, there were at least 5 or 6 channels that had scenes from the movie that looked like either in theater cams or screeners. Most of them were crap. Two looked pretty good. I'm hoping those two pirates managed to capture the entire movie to post online later. So far I haven't seen any copies online. But two weeks ago Toho went to You Tube with copyright complaints and had all those channels taken down. Yeah, if you saw the trailers or those vids you pretty much saw all the Godzilla action there was.

Over on International Movie Database I saw a lot of glowing reviews like "This is a searing commentary on Japanese bureaucracy!" What? I thought it was supposed to be a Godzilla movie!

More dialog than the big guy? Yep, you got it. Don't believe the hype. I sat there thinking "Yeah, I should have waited for the torrent." I wouldn't pay for a DVD copy. A torrent suits me just fine.

b2ux avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 01:57
i figured this... i hate when i watch a movie im dieing to see only to find out i already saw all the good crap on the trailers really gets under my skin like they cant make a good enough movie so all the good crap has to be stuffed into the trailers ... bad director and move all around when its like that...so ill wait watch it and see how bad it can be .... shouldnt say that it could be pretty bad lol
Flower52 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 02:55
Author:
The Godzilla scenes are different from what you've seen before. The only problem is there aren't enough of them.

Waiting for a decent torrent is a pretty good bet. Now they might do something different for the American dvd release. I kind of doubt it, but you never know.

I figure when a torrent does pop up Toho is going to try to suppress them, so all us pirates better use a VPN and grab those copies while we can.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1