Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: N.O.L.A.Circus.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.80.230.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Is ET Infected???

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
KingTubby avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:06
Author:
Hi everyone,

I don't want to be nasty so please don't take the following the wrong way. Every time i attempt to type anything into the search function or select a section like TV SERIES i get a new tab open up in firefox with a fake scam site which tells me i have an infected computer, and they are 'going' to 'block my computer' to 'protect THEM'... (like i believe that sh*t)...

I have to force close firefox with the task manager and run ccleaner to flush my caches.

This problem is also in: chrome, edge, and opera, and seems to be limited to microsoft platforms, and only on this site. My linux machine is not affected, havn't tried it on the mac yet...

Just thought you should know! - If it happens again i will post a screenshot

Have a great day

Windows 10 Professional, very high end machine...
admin avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:23
Author:
admin
pls post answer here http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24946/fix+the+ads+system+on+the+site+please.html?err=subscribed
KingTubby avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:27
Author:
answer? are you asking me to answer my own inquiry?... never mind mate i'll go elsewhere for torrents... (wtf)
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:42
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
You should try logging in when you use the site, there are no ads when you are logged in.
And as for the 1 popup when you log in, try turning on your browsers popup blocker.

Never seen a single ad here or had a single popup actually open.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 23:58
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
KingTubby wrote:
answer? are you asking me to answer my own inquiry?... never mind mate i'll go elsewhere for torrents... (wtf)
well if thats what you want to do but admin was asking to post any answers in the proper place the link given so no reason to get uppity
KingTubby avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 05:48
Author:
I apologise if i sounded ''uppity'' that wasn't my intention, i was merely stating a fact. If i walked into a police station and asked the cop at the reception area the same question, and he gave me that response, my reaction would be ''well bugger ya then i'll go sort it myself''... The answer i was after was given by someone else, which is log in to not see the ads. That was the response i needed, not to be told to come up with an answer myself and post it at link X. (sorry admin but that is what was said, regardless of how it was meant to be said).

If i had been given the response that was needed to begin with, there would be so much less of a headache involved. I am the least politically correct person you will ever meet, i call things as i see them. Last thing i want to do is piss an admin off, don't mean to offend anyone but i am a HUGE fan of common sense.

gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 09:28
Author: Site FriendSun
KingTubby wrote:
I apologise if i sounded ''uppity'' that wasn't my intention, i was merely stating a fact. If i walked into a police station and asked the cop at the reception area the same question, and he gave me that response, my reaction would be ''well bugger ya then i'll go sort it myself''... The answer i was after was given by someone else, which is log in to not see the ads. That was the response i needed, not to be told to come up with an answer myself and post it at link X. (sorry admin but that is what was said, regardless of how it was meant to be said).

If i had been given the response that was needed to begin with, there would be so much less of a headache involved. I am the least politically correct person you will ever meet, i call things as i see them. Last thing i want to do is piss an admin off, don't mean to offend anyone but i am a HUGE fan of common sense.
No problem, it can be frustrating. Just make sure you're logged in like Keka suggested and you shouldn't have any problems.
KingTubby avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 21:45
Author:
Cheers mate, and thanks

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4