H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

New search

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 22:40
Author:
Well i see that now there are suggestions for what i'm searching like google search autocomplete.
Maybe someone can find this useful but i have all my research stored and now if i want to search something i have to type every time.

Please make this feature optional only for those who wants it.
littlecaymandiver avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 05:37
Author:
Agreed. I suppose it could be helpful if you're new, but it's frustrating to not be able to just type a letter or two and have what I'm looking for come up.
tok avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 09:24
Author: Blocked
FFS more cry babies - do some work you lazy spoiled sods! Hand on heart you both need a pair of boobies and your names in pink!
Selsley avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 14:51
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
hmm tok is crying about cryers, go figure,

i totally agree, the new search to me is pointless, we are creatures of habit, when know what we want and dont need suggestions, and i agree, i dont like having to retype almost the whole title everytime, and i dont appreciate something added to what i want to type,
if i want to type 'Thrones' i dont expect to auto fill 'thrones s06' everytime, then readd the s06 everytime i delete it, its almost like the search is forcing suggestions on me.

please look for the poll made by SaM about the new search feature, and vote
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 15:21
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
tok wrote:
FFS more cry babies - do some work you lazy spoiled sods! Hand on heart you both need a pair of boobies and your names in pink!
not a bad idea hmmmmm? but I agree lazy is as lazy does!!!
Badness avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 15:35
Author: Blocked
Ummmm uhhhh let me guess 3 former now closed down site members, refugees with no appreciation just a bunch of gripes and complaints about how this isnt like the place they come from. And Selsley the pussy wants to add her 3 cents to.

Suck eggs bitches this aint your mommas torrent site. And Selsley or pussy boy or whatever your calling yourself sending me PM's meant to hurt offend or insult me won't work. In fact, they will only serve to help you find an early exit from the site by way of block and ip ban.

Don't send me any more PM's you homo
Selsley avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 07:11
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle

Badness wrote:
Ummmm uhhhh let me guess 3 former now closed down site members, refugees with no appreciation just a bunch of gripes and complaints about how this isnt like the place they come from. And Selsley the pussy wants to add her 3 cents to.

Suck eggs bitches this aint your mommas torrent site

wow i see a refugee with no appreciation just a bunch of gripes and complaints about how this isnt like the place he come from. and a bit of a hypocrite who just likes to remove peoples rep coz he has enough to be able to do so, fancy bitching about peoples bitching and removing well earned rep. why are you even here? ive been constantly on this site for the past 4 years plus, i aint no refugee and im male idiot. and please leave your cussing to your boyfriend
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 17:37
Author:
I don't know why it is so hard to make this option so people who want it can have it and those who don't don't have to put up with it.

Since this was introduced I haven't used it a single time as the stuff it comes up with is totally irrelevant; yet it continues to be forced onto people that don't want it.
HB911 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 17:52
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lovermenSun
to be honest i dont see anything wrong with it, keeping in view its a great option for new/inexperienced users, some users can just remember some part of the title, they could just type and get the idea of complete title, if you just use intial words or some portion of a text instead of complete long name, it shows and higlights the name pretty well making it less irrelavant, but i know what you pointing here that seems another choice for quick already stored texts, every user has its own choice appreciate yours as well here, but its not that bad.
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 19:04
Author: AdminSun
jeffreyscott wrote:
Does anyone know how to get on Netflix for free

LOL :))) Do a trial others may offer shared accounts but you will have to pay,
Strik3 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 15:27
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
LRS wrote:
jeffreyscott wrote:
Does anyone know how to get on Netflix for free

LOL :))) Do a trial others may offer shared accounts but you will have to pay,

I don't see that anywhere in this thread.. but the answer is chloroform..but must say, Netflix is a weird stripper name to have however.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 20:05
Author:
To those with issues with the new search---

Use the top search bar and type a couple of letters--enter

Now use the smaller search box in the page where your torrent search turned up and everything you have searched will be available to you with usually only a single letter and pop up the result you are looking for.

Mind you it will not without your input look for certain episodes etc.

Hated the new search format but stumbled upon this work around awhile back and hope I am not sorry for mentioning it and it goes away. Download to much and having to go thru, suggestions, is a waste of time for me. If I want a specific item I will enter it in either search boxes and get it if available.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 19:59
Author:
Alright who broke a good thing AGAIN? Since I posted a work around and hoped it would not get tampered with it seems that the powers to be decided that no one should have that option either. Now using the other search box it comes up with the same jibberish looking for suggestions as the main search box. WHY WHY WHY would you again try to fix what was not broke. I could type 1 letter into the other box and immediately would show the title I was looking for based on search history. Now back to the same crap of typing in the whole damn name.

I know I am a newbie poster but have used this site for years. Please to whomever messed it up put it back. And no it is not a matter of laziness but if something wasn't broke why throw a wrench in where it wasn't needed? I don't need 6 plus maybe 15 more descriptions when looking for shows I have downed forever and showed up on the first letter not 5 minutes later having to type in every one. If I want a specific episode so be it but that is not the case in this rant.

ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 20:05
Author: Site FriendET loverGirlSun
profish wrote:
Alright who broke a good thing AGAIN? Since I posted a work around and hoped it would not get tampered with it seems that the powers to be decided that no one should have that option either. Now using the other search box it comes up with the same jibberish looking for suggestions as the main search box. WHY WHY WHY would you again try to fix what was not broke. I could type 1 letter into the other box and immediately would show the title I was looking for based on search history. Now back to the same crap of typing in the whole damn name.

I know I am a newbie poster but have used this site for years. Please to whomever messed it up put it back. And no it is not a matter of laziness but if something wasn't broke why throw a wrench in where it wasn't needed? I don't need 5 plus maybe descriptions when looking for shows I have downed forever and showed up on the first letter not 5 minutes later having to type in every one. If I want a specif episode so be it but that is not the case in this rant.

I just tried putting a couple things in search and it worked fine for me, can you post what your search was so we can try & see what you are seeing?
EDIT: ok, I get you now, the search isn't filling in for you after you type the first letter.
It could be just a temporary site glitch but even if not, well it took me what about 5 secs to type all this, yup, this site sucks, it won't do my typing for me...
Don't sweat the small stuff lol, you still getting everything from apps to movies FREE!! All hail ET!!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5