View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fargo.S03E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.198.143.223.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Extra Torrent Thanksgiving LOGO (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 20:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
19tommy59 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Nice one Strik3..
So much for sour grapes I guess ... stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye.png

I like it.. gets us a bit in the thanksgiving spirit already.. Only constructive criticism I'd have is that the ExtraTorrent letters aren't very clear. Maybe let the "from ExtraTorrent" text scroll along somewhere with the turkey chase so you have enough space for them.
really?you had to get that dig in? childish
What?...
I was just trying to ease his mind because he worked hard on his previous designs and I got the feeling he felt kind of misunderstood and put down in the other thread... If I wanted to get a 'dig' in towards you I would have directed it at you... so don't let your feathers get ruffled.

Or.. does that explanation only work when you use it?

Mulva that was a bad pun eh? we should all leave what happened in the old topic where it was and not turn other topics into the same thing, Yeah he was not treated fairly blah blah blah and all, my point is you should have left the main "sentence" which resulted in a numerous others off the topic posts in previous thread because if you do then it will just create this thread into same one before.
hey that was over I thought he and I were good now but even little comments can start things up, you chose to use the term sour grapes because that is the term I used just as you now used ruffled feathers and that only works for you comment, you are very childish mulva,you have shown it time and time again always trying to justify what you said by outsmarting and belittling others, I misread his intentions with what he originally said and I have no problem admitting when im wrong I actually liked his work better than the other winning logo and said so before this had nothing to do with anything other than I thought he was complaining about the fact that staff chose the winner and I was wrong about his response but many others thoughrt the same so im not being way out there so my bad strike3 for my part !! seriously! but mulva I was only trying to come to the aid of a fellow staff member even if I was wrong that was my sole intention so you can now quit using my misguided words against me please.
The more you get worked up over this .. the more it just shows how antagonizing your own actions look to you in the mirror.. Stop hauling at me for something you did yourself.

But you know .. lets end it on a positive note that I respect that you saw that and came to terms with it now.
Badness avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 21:28
Author: Blocked
And yet another member sees her as the manipulative self centered egomaniacle self serving bully she is. Thinking she can word her way out of responsibility.

I am going to compile a phrase and wording translation and post it here in the forums as a kind of tutorial. Volume One will be titled "How To Really Read and Interpret mulva1989" The Hidden Meanings Beneath The Words. and Volume Two will be called The Hidden Motives of an Extreme Narcisist mulva1989 - What She Really Means.

This compilation will aid all members who come in contact and conflict with mulva1989, explain how to deal with her, how to respond when she has been threatened and how to protect yourself from her bullying and intimidation tactics when challenged.
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 21:35
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Topic is closed, no brainer really. PM will be sent to OP
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3