Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.71.19.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Popup Spam even as VIP

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 00:36
Author: Bitcoin Master
Why is it that I have to suffer through pop-up SPAM EVERY TIME I GO TO THE LOGIN PAGE EVEN AS VIP MEMBER?

Shouldn't I be able to avoid this?

If not, then this is why this will never be Kickasstorrents.com
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 00:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
How can we possibly know you are a VIP user before you logged in?

also .. kickasstorrents is taken down, all their servers and domains seized and it's owner in prison.. So if there is one thing I hope.. is that we will never become kickasstorrents.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 01:35
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Mulva1989 wrote:
How can we possibly know you are a VIP user before you logged in?

also .. kickasstorrents is taken down, all their servers and domains seized and it's owner in prison.. So if there is one thing I hope.. is that we will never become kickasstorrents.
I am sorry you are having trouble and appreciate your support for the site but if I have to hear about Kat comparisons one more time im gonna scream!!! THIS IS NEVER GOING TO BE A CATERING SERVICE LIKE KAT WAS!!!Extratorrent is its own entity and we are proud of it please keep all your Kat comments to yourselves!
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 01:46
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Well said tommy
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 01:50
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
glenn_tx wrote:
Why is it that I have to suffer through pop-up SPAM EVERY TIME I GO TO THE LOGIN PAGE EVEN AS VIP MEMBER?

Shouldn't I be able to avoid this?

If not, then this is why this will never be Kickasstorrents.com

I only visited Kiss-Ass-Torrents during it's first year of existence,
never downloaded anything. I remember pages taking forever to load
because of all the Malware alerts I kept getting. Didn't they also
have a button to report Fakes? Why would they need that?
Well.. it was enough to keep me away.
I very rarely see any Ads here, I don't use any 3rd party Ad-Blocker,
just a good browser setup to not allow that nonsense and good Malware
& AV apps running.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 04:30
Author: Bitcoin Master
Wow. You guys totally missed the point. Since you stopped reading after I mentioned KAT, I'll rephrase. Every SUCCESSFUL Site on in the internet doesn't bombard it's paying users with spam and pop-ups with viruses. Such short term thinking. How about making site visits enjoyable, rather than having to hold my nose while visiting.

Advertisements for non-paying members/visitors? Fine. You need to make money.

Taking over my browser with virus-infected spam before I get the opportunity to sign-on? TOTALLY UNCOOL!
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 05:01
glenn_tx wrote:
Wow. You guys totally missed the point. Since you stopped reading after I mentioned KAT, I'll rephrase. Every SUCCESSFUL Site on in the internet doesn't bombard it's paying users with spam and pop-ups with viruses. Such short term thinking. How about making site visits enjoyable, rather than having to hold my nose while visiting.

Advertisements for non-paying members/visitors? Fine. You need to make money.

Taking over my browser with virus-infected spam before I get the opportunity to sign-on? TOTALLY UNCOOL!

Ah yes, those respectable pirate sites!
Did you read my whole post? Most folks here don't get
those ADs. What browser are you using? Chrome?
Check your settings first then complain.
There are folks here that can help you, but not if you start
off with insults!
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 05:30
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
well just dont log out , then you wont get any ads ... if you are using different IP for signing in next time , then you will be auto log-out , just use adblocker to stop ads , then after sign-in , you can disable adblocker because you wont get any ads then !! (im telling to you to disable adblocker , because adblocker maximum time block good html , so ET could appear as broken if you enable adblocker )

PS - > talking about that another site , they used to have more ads , than what you get here !! dont complain about someone , without knowing things !!
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 05:36
Author: SuperAdmin
well im going to have to agree with the author of the topic
the pop ups while trying to log on suck dick some russian hooker always wanting to blow me

the sites just pretty much unusable if your not logged on anything you click on your bombarded with adds
i can understand 1 pop out but pop outs on everything is ridiculous
i hit scrape trackers on a torrent and got 4 pop outs and it still wouldn't scrap the torrent its like it was waiting for me to hit updates stats again to bombard me with more adds

fixing the muti pop up's for like 2 seconds and then bombarding everyone x10 for weeks is ridiculous i have to use 5 pop up extension and still get bombard with adds it takes like 3 minutes to log on that is if the adds don't crash my browser then it's start task manager kill browser load browser again just for the browser to restore back to the adds that crashed my browser in the first place

it disappoints me to have to make such a post
one things for sure if there was 1st,2nd and 3dr place for which site has the most adds ET would be the winner every single time

get it together guys your tunning the site into a brothel
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 05:37
Author: SuperAdmin
D_Lion_King wrote:
well just dont log out , then you wont get any ads ... if you are using different IP for signing in next time , then you will be auto log-out , just use adblocker to stop ads , then after sign-in , you can disable adblocker because you wont get any ads then !! (im telling to you to disable adblocker , because adblocker maximum time block good html , so ET could appear as broken if you enable adblocker )

PS - > talking about that another site , they used to have more ads , than what you get here !! dont complain about someone , without knowing things !!

just dont log out?

what he supposed to do stay logged on forever?
his a VIP the point of being one is to have no adds if he gets bombarded with adds when trying to log on whats the point of donating?
the whores he see's on the main page are not enough?

i support ET with a lot of things but i have my limits
if the site owners want people to visit the site then the adds need to be less aggressive then people might just disable there add blockers and support the site

if your not a member and dont sign up the adds alone are enough to put you off et
people can live with the whore adds on the main page hell they can even live with 1 pop out but if everything they click on bombards you with adds then they say fuck this site
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 06:07
log out ?

disabling mean this http://i.imgur.com/wlLblNv.png !!

not remove the add-on extension !

I am saying this , I wont get any ads by this process .. Everyone has different view , on how they see the problems , how they take ads !

but I think as only guest users only get ads (this is what I know) , before sign-in in site , they can use adblocker to stop ads .... after logged in , they wont get any ads !

simple , and adblocker block many things , including BB code bar to seed update button !! so if someone wants to disable it after sign-in , it wont harm !! but if someone keep it enable , it is their own choice , :) , at the end of the day , people will do what they want .. we only can suggest about possibilities :)
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 06:13
The OP does make another good point.
Any AD or redirect coded to the Login function
is aimed right at Members not Visitors.

I don't "see" these (lately) but I do get warnings
about malicious activity at many Logins.
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 06:45
Well , few weeks ago , I talked to sam about ads issue !!

I mentioned to him that people only complain about ads and compare things with that torrent site , because of auto log-out issue !!

in KAT , there were lots of ads too , but as users never get auto log-out , they never have to face ads !!

here everyone face auto log-out issue and get ads , before sign-in ...

Well I am looking forward to it , how ET will solve this !

btw , I just , checked , there are lots of pop ups , even you will get few while , you turned off javascript in your browser !!

ok Pls check out This guide , I hope it will help you stop the pop up !!

XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 08:20
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
there are nothing to said but one you can't compare a piece of gold with a steel, Can you? Remember "Who said himself is a great one than every-other, he isn't, Everyone said who is great, He is great "
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 09:33
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
ozi wrote:
well im going to have to agree with the author of the topic
the pop ups while trying to log on suck dick some russian hooker always wanting to blow me

the sites just pretty much unusable if your not logged on anything you click on your bombarded with adds
i can understand 1 pop out but pop outs on everything is ridiculous
i hit scrape trackers on a torrent and got 4 pop outs and it still wouldn't scrap the torrent its like it was waiting for me to hit updates stats again to bombard me with more adds

fixing the muti pop up's for like 2 seconds and then bombarding everyone x10 for weeks is ridiculous i have to use 5 pop up extension and still get bombard with adds it takes like 3 minutes to log on that is if the adds don't crash my browser then it's start task manager kill browser load browser again just for the browser to restore back to the adds that crashed my browser in the first place

it disappoints me to have to make such a post
one things for sure if there was 1st,2nd and 3dr place for which site has the most adds ET would be the winner every single time

get it together guys your tunning the site into a brothel

Exactly Oz, that's the reason I never log out et , never closes chrome and most imp made a webpage to auto reload tab after 5 secs so that i wont get log out from et when I'm no longer using my server. I never open et at home only in server coz whenever i'll open et at home i'll have to login each session ,i barely shut my room, so if someone sees that hooker ad I'm DONE! lol.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3