H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

KAT (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 05:35
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
doesnt matter if b2ux, Neg or GRFx is blocked or not, they still have several others to use like "Filet" or "v0x" or "Patient_0" to name just a few it seems that something that used to happen with the review system is now happening with the newly implemented rating system.

you see the same people rating eachothers uploads and not just a couple torrents either, page after page of the same ID's giving out 10's in exchange for reviews and reputation points, though i am uncertain what the final rating actually ends with. Apparently it only take 3 raters for a maximum of 30.

But i am wondering what you get for having people rate you a perfect 30. This seems awful imporatnt to some uploaders. Faithwyn and mulva1989 seem to have made a deal with each other as well as the above mentioned fake ID's of a member to gain favor in the form of 5's.

The new scam, implement a new system and people find away to abuse it. welcome to the Pirate life matey!
Well well.. we finally agree on something..

If I go into who started it and who reacted to who's actions then probably this thread will go south very fast..
So for the sake of argument lets keep it neutral and just establish that one is a reaction to the other.. and the only solution is to make sure that mass rating (either up or down) should not be possible or in the very least punishable according to the rules. You can name names and I can name names of who is to blame for this now .. but the fact is that this is an exploitable weakness in the system and will be misused anyway if not fixed..

Until then .. I guess there will be alot of rating being done just to balance out scores..
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 05:52
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
How did my name come up in a Thread about KAT?
A tad paranoid there Cat? Get my name out of
your delusional rants and back in your dreams
where it belongs! Oh! and call your sponser!
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 09:45
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Hey Faithwyn you skank i was hoping you would open your cum guzzler on this subject, one has only to look at the fake ID's created to over rate your uploads to know why your name came up. Your a cheat and you are busted, you cover for mulva1989 and mulva1989 covers for you and you other fake ID's used by ET ass kissers like Obi or the former staff woman basher ObeyET who is desperately trying to regain a staff position.

Thats how and why your name came up skank...So if i want more lip from you i will scrape it off mulva1989's zipper. Until then you can return to chat and resume your window licking. Now STFU and fuckoff....after you call your psycho-therapist of course. Look at you trying to use personal details to hurt me, where'd you get that info i wonder. I would caution you about getting personal i will drag your arrogant ass down with me.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5