H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.158.86.243.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Philidor's kind of esoteric corner for new releases

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Philidor avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 00:32
Author: Verified Uploader
Please don't mind the dust. I'm just moving in. Some of you (probably a few) may remember my uploads from old KAT, where I put up about 300 albums--mostly rare classical stuff, nothing popular by anybody the general classical listening public has heard from. I've started reposting them on TPB, but I also want to get them up in tandem here. And while there are a few health issues lingering in the wings, I'd like to have this going as soon as possible.

So with any luck, I should provide at least a dozen or so releases within the next week, perhaps more. Please watch this space. Not continuously, though. You are allowed bathroom breaks.

And if you should have any requests for rare stuff, mostly before the midpoint of the 18th century, please let me know. I can't guarantee I'll have anything to help, but I'll give it my best shot.
Philidor avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 04:08
Richard Coeur de Lion, Troubadours et Trouveres in the late 12th Century - Alla Francesca (1992) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

618jO1LpSHL.jpg

Antoine Forqueray - Hpschd music, vol 1 - Blandine Rannou (2007) [Philidor; FLAC]

Antoine Forqueray - Hpschd music, vol 2 - Blandine Rannou (2007) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link to volume 1.

Direct link to volume 2.

51FxOBUAs7L.jpg

Trabaci - Keyboard Music 1 - S Vartolo (1998) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

trabaci.gif

Philidor avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 16:28
Trabaci - Keyboard Music 2 - S Vartolo (1998) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

Trabaci - Keyboard Music 3 - S Vartolo (1998) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

Philidor avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 01:49
I'll be away for a long weekend starting tomorrow, taking some time off before I go in next Wednesday for a torn rotator cuff procedure. (Which I'm really looking forward to.) When I get back late Sunday I'll resume the Trabaci series, and see how much more I can get up before they stick me in a sling for several weeks. See you then.
Philidor avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 18:37
Trabaci - Keyboard Music 4 - S Vartolo (1998) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

Trabaci - Keyboard Music 5 - S Vartolo (1998) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

Philidor avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 08:09
Trabaci - Keyboard Music 6 - S Vartolo (1998) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

Trabaci - Keyboard Music 7 - S Vartolo (1998) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

Philidor avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 08:24
The Castle of Fair Welcome: 15th cent Songs (1985) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

034571152745.png
Philidor avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 19:28
Arnell - Punch & the Child - M Yates, BBC Concert Orch (2009) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

61PzTBVuFcL._SS500.jpg

Philidor avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 23:15
Arnell - Sym No 4 - M Yates, Royal Scottish Nat Orch (2007) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

Arnell - Sym No 5 - M Yates, Royal Scottish Nat Orch (2007) [Philidor; FLAC]

Direct link.

51k1uyDUh6L._SS500.jpg
Philidor avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 06:47
Due to the sheer number of releases I've begun to put up here--with plenty more to come--I'm going to discontinue links and images, and concentrate instead of listing each release. You can always search on one, quickly find it, and download it. That will mean less time spent working on linking to my uploads, and more time on uploading, itself. For the next few days I'm going to go light, since I'm already at 80% of my allotted bandwidth for the month, but starting towards the new year things will pick up.

If you want to see more of my releases all the sooner, the answer is to seed. That way, the burden for seeding is divided, my bandwidth is eaten more slowly, and releases get posted sooner.

I've been asked why I divide up my releases by selection, instead of by album. The problem is the relatively small number of people interested in these esoteric classical releases, which means even fewer uploading peers. To make sure things move along, I keep the size of my releases low without compromising audio. If this was a case of uploading yet-another set of Beethoven's nine symphonies I wouldn't hesitate to put them all up as a unit, but that isn't the case with Tournemire, Ropartz, or Lajtha.

Philidor avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 19:51
Four months out of a torn rotator cuff repair surgery, I'm still having major issues. (It's what happens when you're older than grit. :D ) So I've heavily cutback on my uploads. That said, I want to get going on them again, and for all three of the leading file sharers: ET, TPB, and KAT. So I'm going to finish putting up my old classical group on KAT for Happy Torrents Day later this week, and start rebuilding our jazz database there. Within a few days I'm going to begin putting the jazz content (about 70 releases to start with) up here, too, and then on TPB. The classical must wait--I have no descriptions on these, and it takes a lot of time to do that right.

I'll place those releases here in list format--because it's more important to share than do something pretty with images, for what my opinion's worth. I'm open to other viewpoints, but I'm frankly tired of downloading so much that is graciously provided, and frustrated that because of medical conditions I've had to cut out giving something back. That's going to change.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 20:56
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Philidor wrote:
Four months out of a torn rotator cuff repair surgery, I'm still having major issues. (It's what happens when you're older than grit. :D ) So I've heavily cutback on my uploads. That said, I want to get going on them again, and for all three of the leading file sharers: ET, TPB, and KAT. So I'm going to finish putting up my old classical group on KAT for Happy Torrents Day later this week, and start rebuilding our jazz database there. Within a few days I'm going to begin putting the jazz content (about 70 releases to start with) up here, too, and then on TPB. The classical must wait--I have no descriptions on these, and it takes a lot of time to do that right.

I'll place those releases here in list format--because it's more important to share than do something pretty with images, for what my opinion's worth. I'm open to other viewpoints, but I'm frankly tired of downloading so much that is graciously provided, and frustrated that because of medical conditions I've had to cut out giving something back. That's going to change.

sorry to hear your health condition.. Hope it get into shape soon. And yeah good luck.
Philidor avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 04:02
XpoZ wrote:
sorry to hear your health condition.. Hope it get into shape soon. And yeah good luck.

Thanks, XpoZ. I appreciate the sentiment, and certainly hope so. In the meantime--well, it's a cliche, but true. Life goes on.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5