XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.163.157.48.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Using VPN and captcha issues

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
satanpol avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 07:51
Author:
When I use certain locations through my VPN provider, I am more often than not confronted by a captcha page. Having to do this to access the main site is understandable but since the images the site uses are hosted at another domain, i have to enter a captcha just to get the images and then go back and refresh the page. often i find other images throughout the site are hosted on yet other domains and to see those I have to enter another captcha. And if I close my browser, I have to do it all over again.

That may come down to my choice of a provider but it should not. It's just silly.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:25
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
It might be a problem with the VPN you're using enlighten us with the name of VPN.
xr8td avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 02:10
Author: Blocked
dont do it...your problem has nothing to do with the VPN you are using.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:48
Author: Moderator
satanpolWhat is the Name of The VPN you are using? VPN(PIA) does have the captcha issue on some sites. But There is a Quick Fix for it. Without knowing which VPN you're using can't give you much help
hunksmarty avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 07:35
Author: men
satanpol wrote:
When I use certain locations through my VPN provider, I am more often than not confronted by a captcha page. Having to do this to access the main site is understandable but since the images the site uses are hosted at another domain, i have to enter a captcha just to get the images and then go back and refresh the page. often i find other images throughout the site are hosted on yet other domains and to see those I have to enter another captcha. And if I close my browser, I have to do it all over again.

That may come down to my choice of a provider but it should not. It's just silly.

I am using Hoxx VPN myself. Its an Extension for chrome and its very easy :)
satanpol avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 09:02
Author:

xr8td wrote:
dont do it...your problem has nothing to do with the VPN you are using.

I'm pretty sure the issue is some requirement that cloudflare sets for certain connections. So it conceivably is the VPN and it isn't the VPN. The cf_clearance cookies that are stored in my cookie store for extraimage.net and images4.et.com(which are the domains inside cloudflare that serve images) expire at 1.5 hours each while the cookie for extratorrent.cc expires in 2 hours.

The cf_clearance cookie is set when the captcha is solved. That each listed domain sets its own cookie is where the issue resides. Chances are, I'm using the site, solving the captchas, choosing some torrents and then I'm done for a few hours. The cf_clearance cookies go stale and I've probably closed my browser by then. I restart the browser later, cloudflare rejects the cookies and then forces me to solve the captchas again to obtain fresh cookies. This is what gives the appearance that closing my browser causes all of this to reset. Some other non-cloudflare related cookies have a 1 year expiration while some are set to expire when the browser is closed.

It's not anything that extratorrent itself is doing but rather what cloudflare seems to be doing for some of the locations I choose from my provider, which is probably because people may or may not be using the same provider locations for applications which cloudflare choose to interrupt every couple of hours to protect its service.

The bottom line is it will be something I will have to live with to use the site because extratorrent.cc uses cloudflare and I use the VPN provider location that I choose. So thanks for any input...I'll just have to tolerate it.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2