Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

after a long time . (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Patient_0 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 17:50
Author:
Cat,

Out of curiosity, can you post a link to the ET Rules on Rating Torrents? If the video torrent has a strong female lead does that constitute a '1' or a '10'? If a torrent has average audio and video but is a smaller size suitable for DL by someone with limited bandwidth, that would make it a '10' for that person, yes? Recently I've been lambasted for giving high ratings (where others would not give a rating at all) and of being a 'fake'. So, again, where are the "Rating Rules" at so I can read them?

On a side note, would the ET staff consider deleting negative 'reviews' when the user hasn't actually typed in a single character in the comment section? I'm not hung upon the neg reviews I got but I don't know who is accusing me of being 'fake'. Ta and cheers for now - keep the shares flowing people!
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 18:11
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
No idea where the rules on rating are, or if there are any.
but ratings should be based on quality of content only.
Not the content itself.
ie: giving a 1 cuz you think the movie sucked, is a no.
And yes, for the most part, it is entirely subjective to the person rating

just my 2cents
Patient_0 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 18:40
Author:
Cat,
I rate 10s (but not exclusively) because: (a) the site allows me to, and (b) I can. I wholeheartedly agree that ratings on ET are arbitrarily subjective and entirely unnecessary. Why not let people rate a torrent in their personal comments? But as to the "you never rate anything below a 10 and that's suspicious" nonesense, you simply have never collated the entirety of my ratings -- just what you want to see. Furthermore, I take umbrage at your condemnation of me as a 'fake' that's shilling for other users. If I was truly fake I wouldn't have X-mas season anxiety through the roof right now. Cheers everyone, and to you, Cat, a merry 439.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 19:51
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
Personally, you've hit upon the whole point of my issue with having a rating system at all. I think its enough to simply leave a comment and say thanks and maybe audio or video quality etc. But a rating is so subjective and individual it can not be taken seriously and yet people get pretty upset about it.

To me a 10 rating is impossible, because 10 is perfect, flawless without error or mistake. On the other hand rating a 1 or 2 is just as silly and impossible because suck a film or video would be so flawed and imperfect it couldnt be watched.

Which is why it turns into a popularity contest and an ego stroke that really amount to nothing. I really think the whole rating system was implemented again to make KAT users feel more welcome. We had it here before and it was eventually phased out for the very reasons being pointed out now.

As far as I know, there are no rules in regard to it. Having the ability to delete certain ratings, someone considers objectionable or unfair, is equally ridiculous because then you have a system that can be manipulated, managed and controlled by a few with questionable motives or secret agendas.

There is nothing to be gained by rating a users torrents - unless your looking for a +5 review from the person you gave the rating to. I've noticed you tend to rate the same users uploads almost exclusively and you never sem to rate anything below 10 which in my view is highly suspicious.
Personally, you've hit upon the whole point of the bigger issue lots of people have with you about your rating terrorism...

To YOU there shouldn't be a rating system at all on ET.
To YOU a 10 is impossible..
To YOU the rating system is a popularity contest..
To YOU the rating system is just here to accommodate KAT (may she rest in peace) users..
To YOU there is nothing to be gained from the rating system.
To YOU rating the same user high multiple times is suspicious. (while people simply like to follow uploaders whom uploads they like)

Like I said earlier, I agree that the rating system is prone to abuse currently and that is something that needs to be addressed.. And yes.. invalid upratings are abuse as well indeed... But what you're doing is way beyond that.. You're terrorizing the site and it's users again just because you don't like something. That you actually went ahead this time to PM users (good members you never even crossed paths with) with threats if they continue to rate positively.. That just goes to show how low you are willing to go.. Now go ahead and call me a narcissist again while your very own actions keep defining the meaning of it.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 20:49
Cat wrote:
I dont have to call you anything mulva1989. I will say as usual you twist words and manipulate language to appear clever, you make accusations you can not prove and expect people to take them as fact, because you are supposedly a credible source because your staff. Well you aren't, in fact, there has never been a worse staff example, or someone who better exploits their position as you.

Your twin Faithwyn crossed my path in a forum topic, that she has no business in, made no positive contribution to and decided to attack me personally and instigated the trouble she was unfortunate to find. Just like you, your arrogance prevents you from learning the lesson. You are not exempt, your not above anything, you mess with people, you get messed with. You think your smart but you arent.

Besides that if people are free to follow an uploader and rate a uploaders torrents the maximum allowed (10) than a user should be able to follow uploaders and be free to rate them the minimum allowed (1),if thats what the user believes they deserve.

There is no authority thus far capable of saying one is more true than the other. If it is okay to give you a 10 because a user likes you it is just as fair that a user who doesnt like you give you a 1. We dont need a rigged rating system like they had at KAT (thank God she's dead). Though i am sure thats what all you former KAT users are after.
Again you're proving my point.. All your post says is "blah blah blah I don't like it, so I'm gonna terrorize until they give in to my demands" and everybody who doesn't agree with you is getting the "special Cat treatment". You can keep saying I twist words.. but that doesn't make it so .. You just don't like when I show you the mirror.

No matter what I say.. you're not gonna stop now that you have found a new trolling toy.. So let me at least ask you to stop threatening users that merely do ratings and have nothing else to do with this. I wasn't talking about Faitwyn, but you knew that already... You're contradicting yourself by saying you have every right to mass downrate because it's OK for users to uprate.. yet at the very same time you're attacking them at every turn because you forcefully want to stop them.. So at the very least stop attacking raters because it's making a mockery out of your already questionable justification for mass downrating uploaders you don't like.

And I'm not gonna play the accuse/prove game with you.. like a typical ex-convict, you're gonna deny and refuse to take responsibility for anything you do anyway, so whats the point.. Your mother must be really proud at what you've become.. Or maybe she never really cared anyway which could explain your rigorous hate towards women...
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 03:18
Cat wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Cat wrote:
I dont have to call you anything mulva1989. I will say as usual you twist words and manipulate language to appear clever, you make accusations you can not prove and expect people to take them as fact, because you are supposedly a credible source because your staff. Well you aren't, in fact, there has never been a worse staff example, or someone who better exploits their position as you.

Your twin Faithwyn crossed my path in a forum topic, that she has no business in, made no positive contribution to and decided to attack me personally and instigated the trouble she was unfortunate to find. Just like you, your arrogance prevents you from learning the lesson. You are not exempt, your not above anything, you mess with people, you get messed with. You think your smart but you arent.

Besides that if people are free to follow an uploader and rate a uploaders torrents the maximum allowed (10) than a user should be able to follow uploaders and be free to rate them the minimum allowed (1),if thats what the user believes they deserve.

There is no authority thus far capable of saying one is more true than the other. If it is okay to give you a 10 because a user likes you it is just as fair that a user who doesnt like you give you a 1. We dont need a rigged rating system like they had at KAT (thank God she's dead). Though i am sure thats what all you former KAT users are after.
Again you're proving my point.. All your post says is "blah blah blah I don't like it, so I'm gonna terrorize until they give in to my demands" and everybody who doesn't agree with you is getting the "special Cat treatment". You can keep saying I twist words.. but that doesn't make it so .. You just don't like when I show you the mirror.

No matter what I say.. you're not gonna stop now that you have found a new trolling toy.. So let me at least ask you to stop threatening users that merely do ratings and have nothing else to do with this. I wasn't talking about Faitwyn, but you knew that already... You're contradicting yourself by saying you have every right to mass downrate because it's OK for users to uprate.. yet at the very same time you're attacking them at every turn because you forcefully want to stop them.. So at the very least stop attacking raters because it's making a mockery out of your already questionable justification for mass downrating uploaders you don't like.

And I'm not gonna play the accuse/prove game with you.. like a typical ex-convict, you're gonna deny and refuse to take responsibility for anything you do anyway, so whats the point.. Your mother must be really proud at what you've become.. Or maybe she never really cared anyway which could explain your rigorous hate towards women...

Now you have crossed the fucking line......i think it has been pretty well established that there are a few things that are off limits here. This is one of them! Now you are fucked
Oh my... did lil' ol' me touch a nerve there mommies boy?

If after everything that has come out of your filthy mouth to me and about me THIS is crossing the line.. Then I'll gladly take any of the consequences they deem fitting.. That it turns out now that you have some serious issues in this area is your problem.. and before you play the "she mentioned my family card".. I didn't say anything bad about your mother unlike you who always degrades members by using their family, race or sex when you have nothing left to throw at them..

Anyway if you really think we're crossing lines here.. then fine .. lets call a truce. I'll agree to that .. But don't go throw a hissyfit like a "12 year old virgin on the verge of having her first period" (to quote your own words) when someone hit a nerve on your side for a change..
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 06:41
Author: SuperAdmin
Cat wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Cat wrote:

Now you have crossed the fucking line......i think it has been pretty well established that there are a few things that are off limits here. This is one of them! Now you are fucked

she didnt say anything bad about your mother cat dont try turning it into something it's not
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 08:20
Cat wrote:
not "women" you skank JUST YOU and i dont care if ozi has your back and cant see the forest through the fuckin trees...bet your ass he'd be seeing it if someone said that shit about his family. All have never been more serious in my life you will get everything you have coming to you and whatever else i can muster to hurt you and anyone who dares to defend or help you. Believe that might as well block this shit now ozi!
Ok then cupcake..
I guess that if for once in your life you could actually make good on those empty threats you throw all the time then in the very least we'll all be proud at you for finally accomplishing a goal.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 09:04
Cat wrote:
after years of getting fucked by your dad I guess this is what women turn into...or is it just you. Breaking up your parents marriage because your mom found you having sex with your dad had to be a shocker but certainly explains why your such a narcissistic sociopathic skank who is hell bent on controlling all the weak men who gather round you in that chat hole....and all the bitches who are convinced they can score 5 off you if they over rate your torrents.

you wanted personal okay game on - at night you'll find yourself crying the same way you did when you heard his steps coming down the hall and stopping briefly outside your door.
Oh you gotta do better then that Cat..
Maybe your sponsor can help you out.. Or did he give up on you already?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 09:33
Cat wrote:
sponsor works just fine thanks that's the good thing about being a drug addict alcoholic recovery is possible doesnt make you a saint just sober and quite frankly i'd rather be me than you. The psychiatric shit thats got hold of you is no hope of recovery. You are so fucking damaged the only place you could exist is on the internet. But no amount of seeing that shrink of yours will change the fact, that your a controlling selfish man hating dyke cunt!

Keep it up mulva1989 you think your fucking safe because your staff here, so what if your sucking ozi's cock and you got him fooled. Not me you nazi. You hear daddy's footsteps dont you ......just like when you were little..
The sound and image of those footsteps feel like a warm Christmas carol after seeing your mugshot on http://www.facesofmeth.us/.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 09:42
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
yeah i suppose you got used to them footsteps after awhile huh? instead of fearing them you look forward to daddy's nightly visits, feeling him climb into the sheets besides you as you lay there heart beating waiting for him to slide it in your mouth.

Meth wasnt my thing dumb ass...oh thats right you still live with your daddy dont you!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 09:59
Cat wrote:
yeah i suppose you got used to them footsteps after awhile huh? instead of fearing them you look forward to daddy's nightly visits, feeling him climb into the sheets besides you as you lay there heart beating waiting for him to slide it in your mouth.

Meth wasnt my thing dumb ass...oh thats right you still live with your daddy dont you!
I don't even want to know what your drug of choice was/is Cat... If you think meth is any worse then the drug you're collecting sobriety chips for, then you're probably not that far into the 12 step program anyway..

But I learned enough for now .. you're just a drug addict with some serious mommy issues it turns out.. That explains so much...
At the moment I find it funny how much of a fool you're making of yourself.. but maybe tomorrow, knowing all this, I'll start pitying you... We'll see..

Anyway.. I have a batch of uploads ready so the floor is yours now.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:19
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
the chat skank has left the forums. back to your window lickers
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 43 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2