Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.161.234.183.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Enough with the KAT Discussions and promotions and disrespect! REPOSTED (closed)

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 07:05
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
I thought this was an excellent post, dont believe it deserved to be closed and dont believe the poster deserved to be blocked. That being said I agree with whats been said and that is why I have decided to REPOST it. We already know how D_lion_king feels about it, so he can refrain from responsing, he's not wanted here.

Really getting tired of hearing all this promotion and fuss about a site that got closed down from new ET members, who do not seem to be able to let go or accept the way things are done here without having to read page after page, post after post and thread after thread about it non stop and i am also tired of staff who seem to not just go along with it, but encourage and participate in such discussion. I mean really, we might as well allow them all separate space for advertising on the site, I mean other than in thier uploads of course. Perhaps even a KAT Forum sponsored by their host.

The KICKASS TORRENTS site is closed down, it isn't kicking nothing but 6 feet of dirt and until i see it up and operating at capacity again for a pretty lengthy period of time, i believe it is DEAD and its members, if they choose to make this their home, not just a property they are renting until better comes along, should refrain from such blatant disrespect and disregard for the members of EXTRATORRENT in posts in the forum. Perhaps talk to your KAT pals in PM or is chat. Its like a man who continues to talk about his ex wife to his current wife....and i have had enough!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 07:41
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
maxresdefault.jpg

We will never forget!
.... If only because Cat keeps bringing it up. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye.png
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 07:48
leave it to this nazi rogue moderator to open her hole to spam the subject thought you'd learned your lesson but apparently someone let you out of that chat hole you live in.

If you have nothing constructive to add please refrain from being a troll and spamming the thread. Your supposed to set an example!
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 08:13
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Enough with your shit, go back to your millstone work, making dope.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:35
XpoZ wrote:
Enough with your shit, go back to your millstone work, making dope.

stfu you silly bitch i thought you were told about commenting on my posts where you arent wanted!
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:57
its public forum, isn't it?
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:53
Xpos you know the answer to that. You start off by attacking me personally, making derogatory remarks just like you have in the past. This has been discussed with staff in the past as well and you know that. So here you are playing stupid. Based on that I agreed to leave you alone, you broke your word, so all bets are off.

Your an instigator, a troll and you have added nothing of value to the topic instead you want to flame and cause trouble in the thread with your nonsense. Because your a former KAT member, one who happens to do a lot of crying here.

So while the topic is open to the public/ET members or visitors. You have a proven history of being a shit stirring instigating trouble seeking moron, on that basis it is not open to you. Now you can run to ozi or Sam about the negative review i left for you and of course they'll remove it.

But it will still be recorded in your events and that is good enough for me! because any trouble you create for me is trouble for you.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 14:17
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
XpoZ wrote:
yes it is but not to just jump in to fullfill your need to continue your personal agenda against another member if you have issues deal with them like a man and via P M
b2ux avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 16:10
Author: Blocked
well all i would say is pfffffftttttt ...
kat is kat,, here is here does it really matter as long as rules are followed.. kat may make a comeback its coming along ya never know... you have to look at the whole picture not just whats in the air space up there ...the torrenting community as a whole is being attacked this site is no exception as a community you should be pulling people together and making attempts to make things more secure and better for those who love what they do no matter where there doing it... Look i was on the bay for years and loved it the servers got taken made a new name on the new servers and hated it everything about it staff and all why well i didnt like that peter was out and you could tell he was pissed about it also cause it was worse off.. so i see where your coming from. However if it goes down again i would stand up for them as someone who loves torrents and the community as a whole not because of personal b/s standing in my way... you should think about that and your approach to things grow up a lil bit ....
when it comes to torrent sites all of them that help people should get your support....

p.s. respect is earned not givin by force or child like net intimidation ...
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 17:30
b2ux once again your here talking shit from a fake ID, pontificating and giving me advice like your someone with power and authority as far as I am concerned you merit no more attention than a case of genital warts...so once again STFU, mind your business. This aint KAT and it aint "the Bay" and using names to give your position credibility is lame, so dont pretend your somebody simply by loose and i mean very very loose association.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 17:37
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
yes it is but not to just jump in to fullfill your need to continue your personal agenda against another member if you have issues deal with them like a man and via P M

If someone can make a trash thread like that, then i can say him whatever I wanted to say into public forum like a man.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 17:52
Cat wrote:
Your an instigator, a troll and you have added nothing of value to the topic instead you want to flame and cause trouble in the thread with your nonsense. Because your a former KAT member, one who happens to do a lot of crying here.

Everybody knows why you create a topic and how often you static with your topic, And you not even a man, you only can do give Bs review to others and try to establish that you have five lump...

So continue with your all blah blah blah blah blah.... But do not say that 'you have two lump' :}
b2ux avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 18:01
Author: Blocked
love your fake id thing way funny ask staff they will tell you its not a fake id your childish b/s dont float here and you cant take it thats all get over it... look i can humiliate the s$!t out of you if i wanted to and you know it or did you forget my ...whos your daddy post .... please you aint got nothin for nobody but uploads which aint bad either and maybe your good at it,, and maybe you should stick to what your good at and leave the rest to the big boys. your crying all over the damn place says your not grown up enough to play yet.... remember youngin' youth and stamina are no match for age and treachery....
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 18:05
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
XpoZ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:

If someone can make a trash thread like that, then i can say him whatever I wanted to say into public forum like a man.
he is referring to kat and the people complaining and dont tell me you can say what you want because you cant say anything you want which you will find out if you keep it up, why did you jump into this topic when nobody said anything to or about you? you see thats when it becomes clear to me that you are trying to instigate not the other wat around.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 18:25
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:

he is referring to kat and the people complaining and dont tell me you can say what you want because you cant say anything you want which you will find out if you keep it up, why did you jump into this topic when nobody said anything to or about you? you see thats when it becomes clear to me that you are trying to instigate not the other wat around.

I don't know, what do you do mean, if you say i'm trying to instigate, then what he want to do? not instigate to people whom coming from other site?

If he continue to instigate people whom coming from other site then why can't we?
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 29 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2