ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.130.93.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Enough with the KAT Discussions and promotions and disrespect! REPOSTED (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
AuthorMessage
b2ux avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 19:09
Author: Blocked
people complaining.... yeah dont get that one, you have a issue sure post it and thats it wait on a response.. constant complaining sound familiar up there,, dont become what your trying to go after ... if they are just troll the crap out of em lulzzzzzz ....
troll-cat.jpg
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 19:12
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
XpoZ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
its public forum, isn't it?
yes it is but not to just jump in to fullfill your need to continue your personal agenda against another member if you have issues deal with them like a man and via P M

If someone can make a trash thread like that, then i can say him whatever I wanted to say into public forum like a man.
he is referring to kat and the people complaining and dont tell me you can say what you want because you cant say anything you want which you will find out if you keep it up, why did you jump into this topic when nobody said anything to or about you? you see thats when it becomes clear to me that you are trying to instigate not the other wat around.

I don't know, what do you do mean, if you say i'm trying to instigate, then what he want to do? not instigate to people whom coming from other site?

If he continue to instigate people whom coming from other site then why can't we?
Tommy is right... You can't say just anything you want..
but to clarify.. fair is fair you're free to say the things the other parties are saying too ofcourse.. At worst.. you'll both await the same faith then.

So it seems at the moment that as long as you keep your expressions below or comparable in severity to calling staff nazi's .. At worst you'll share the same faith as the OP...

Do don't feel treated unfairly by the message that you can't say just anything .. That applies to everyone.




SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 19:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
I have to agree with Cat on this one his reaction is fair and justified and again it is a "reaction" Cat didn't made this topic first he replied after seeing the disrespects towards ET in other threads comparing ET to Kat again and again and we all can agree that enough is enough!, and as I stated it was purely a reaction so Mulva your point is wrong here that Cat is the one that keeps reminding everyone about Kat.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 19:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SleazyMale wrote:
I have to agree with Cat on this one his reaction is fair and justified and again it is a "reaction" Cat didn't made this topic first he replied after seeing the disrespects towards ET in other threads comparing ET to Kat again and again and we all can agree that enough is enough!, and as I stated it was purely a reaction so Mulva your point is wrong here that Cat is the one that keeps reminding everyone about Kat.
Aside from a few individuals.. Who is disrespecting?
Are we really that insecure that we feel disrespected every-time when someone merely mentions or talks about KAT?
I'm not.. but to refer to the Cat's ex-wife analogy .. some of ya'll are acting like the crazy jealous new wife who goes crazy just at the thought of the ex.

I don't always like the KAT talks either.. but let's keep things in perspective .. Most of the time it's no disrespect towards ET at all.. And as long as they aren't breaking any rules.. Then we'll just have to accept people sharing their thoughts just as we have to accept Cat making these silly threads.

And no .. I'm not wrong.. if you go count all the unprovoked KAT bashing or better said ex-KAT member bashing while mentioning KAT (including the tons of -5's) .. it's really Cat who has a significant stake in keeping KAT fresh in our memories on ET..
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 20:06
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
I have to agree with Cat on this one his reaction is fair and justified and again it is a "reaction" Cat didn't made this topic first he replied after seeing the disrespects towards ET in other threads comparing ET to Kat again and again and we all can agree that enough is enough!, and as I stated it was purely a reaction so Mulva your point is wrong here that Cat is the one that keeps reminding everyone about Kat.
Aside from a few individuals.. Who is disrespecting?
Are we really that insecure that we feel disrespected every-time when someone merely mentions or talks about KAT?
I'm not.. but to refer to the Cat's ex-wife analogy .. some of ya'll are acting like the crazy jealous new wife who goes crazy just at the thought of the ex.

I don't always like the KAT talks either.. but let's keep things in perspective .. Most of the time it's no disrespect towards ET at all.. And as long as they aren't breaking any rules.. Then we'll just have to accept people sharing their thoughts just as we have to accept Cat making these silly threads.

And no .. I'm not wrong.. if you go count all the unprovoked KAT bashing or better said ex-KAT member bashing while menting KAT (including the tons of -5's) .. it's really Cat who has a significant stake in keeping KAT fresh in our memories on ET..

Not in the mood of keeping our convo long because I don't have the time to do it busy in the real world, you can bring up all the resolved past you can to justify your statements it won't matter and change the facts at first ET forum was compared to Kat forum Cat didn't do a thing but it was then again compared to Kat regarding ads then Cat took the initiative and blah blah the story goes on the main point is... it is always tit for tat.

P.S Yes I am protective towards ET and some other members are also so if someone is gonna come in my home and say your home stinks, I am not gonna sit back and relax I would knock down that son of a bitch right away.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 20:06
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
XpoZ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
its public forum, isn't it?
yes it is but not to just jump in to fullfill your need to continue your personal agenda against another member if you have issues deal with them like a man and via P M

If someone can make a trash thread like that, then i can say him whatever I wanted to say into public forum like a man.
he is referring to kat and the people complaining and dont tell me you can say what you want because you cant say anything you want which you will find out if you keep it up, why did you jump into this topic when nobody said anything to or about you? you see thats when it becomes clear to me that you are trying to instigate not the other wat around.

I don't know, what do you do mean, if you say i'm trying to instigate, then what he want to do? not instigate to people whom coming from other site?

If he continue to instigate people whom coming from other site then why can't we?
again never once did he mention your name until YOU jumped into a thread where a member is speaking in general terms so dont play the victim here,you jumped in here berated him and THEN he responded are you so thin skinned that you have the need to respond to a comment that was not even directed to you? stop aggravating if someone names you in a negative way then a response in kind I understand but you are not even mentioned so be careful what you say especially to me when I am doing my job.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 20:11
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
I have to agree with Cat on this one his reaction is fair and justified and again it is a "reaction" Cat didn't made this topic first he replied after seeing the disrespects towards ET in other threads comparing ET to Kat again and again and we all can agree that enough is enough!, and as I stated it was purely a reaction so Mulva your point is wrong here that Cat is the one that keeps reminding everyone about Kat.
Aside from a few individuals.. Who is disrespecting?
Are we really that insecure that we feel disrespected every-time when someone merely mentions or talks about KAT?
I'm not.. but to refer to the Cat's ex-wife analogy .. some of ya'll are acting like the crazy jealous new wife who goes crazy just at the thought of the ex.

I don't always like the KAT talks either.. but let's keep things in perspective .. Most of the time it's no disrespect towards ET at all.. And as long as they aren't breaking any rules.. Then we'll just have to accept people sharing their thoughts just as we have to accept Cat making these silly threads.

And no .. I'm not wrong.. if you go count all the unprovoked KAT bashing or better said ex-KAT member bashing while menting KAT (including the tons of -5's) .. it's really Cat who has a significant stake in keeping KAT fresh in our memories on ET..

Not in the mood of keeping our convo long because I don't have the time to do it busy in the real world, you can bring up all the resolved past you can to justify your statements it won't matter and change the facts at first ET forum was compared to Kat forum Cat didn't do a thing but it was then again compared to Kat regarding ads then Cat took the initiative and blah blah the story goes on the main point is... it is always tit for tat.
I know I know.. You're not in the mood of keeping a convo rolling in which you have an argument you can't possibly defend in a sensible way .. You're just here to show support for your friend blah blah .. It's ok Sleazy.. We get it.

P.S. Yes indeed.. if we erase past events from our memories at exactly the point that is convenient for us.. then we can make everyone reacting or instigating..
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 20:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
I have to agree with Cat on this one his reaction is fair and justified and again it is a "reaction" Cat didn't made this topic first he replied after seeing the disrespects towards ET in other threads comparing ET to Kat again and again and we all can agree that enough is enough!, and as I stated it was purely a reaction so Mulva your point is wrong here that Cat is the one that keeps reminding everyone about Kat.
Aside from a few individuals.. Who is disrespecting?
Are we really that insecure that we feel disrespected every-time when someone merely mentions or talks about KAT?
I'm not.. but to refer to the Cat's ex-wife analogy .. some of ya'll are acting like the crazy jealous new wife who goes crazy just at the thought of the ex.

I don't always like the KAT talks either.. but let's keep things in perspective .. Most of the time it's no disrespect towards ET at all.. And as long as they aren't breaking any rules.. Then we'll just have to accept people sharing their thoughts just as we have to accept Cat making these silly threads.

And no .. I'm not wrong.. if you go count all the unprovoked KAT bashing or better said ex-KAT member bashing while menting KAT (including the tons of -5's) .. it's really Cat who has a significant stake in keeping KAT fresh in our memories on ET..

Not in the mood of keeping our convo long because I don't have the time to do it busy in the real world, you can bring up all the resolved past you can to justify your statements it won't matter and change the facts at first ET forum was compared to Kat forum Cat didn't do a thing but it was then again compared to Kat regarding ads then Cat took the initiative and blah blah the story goes on the main point is... it is always tit for tat.

P.S Yes I am protective towards ET and some other members are also so if someone is gonna come in my home and say your home stinks, I am not gonna sit back and relax I would knock down that son of a bitch right away.
I know I know.. You're not in the mood of keeping a convo rolling in which you have an argument you can't possibly defend in a sensible way .. You're just here to show support for your friend blah blah .. It's ok Sleazy.. We get it.

Sssshhh just stop with your manipulating words I can very well defend my argument till the end and everyone knows how persistent I can be if you can come at my home and do my work then I am ready to play ball with you in forum, so please just don't I am not gonna give into your kids talk where you tease me to go against you and post bunch of shit in the forum again.

And this is not about friendship it's about whether I agree with him or not and in this matter I agree with him and yes there is numerous other matters where I disasgree with him too please again don't play your manipulative game here that I am only here because of friendship.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 20:36
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
I have to agree with Cat on this one his reaction is fair and justified and again it is a "reaction" Cat didn't made this topic first he replied after seeing the disrespects towards ET in other threads comparing ET to Kat again and again and we all can agree that enough is enough!, and as I stated it was purely a reaction so Mulva your point is wrong here that Cat is the one that keeps reminding everyone about Kat.
Aside from a few individuals.. Who is disrespecting?
Are we really that insecure that we feel disrespected every-time when someone merely mentions or talks about KAT?
I'm not.. but to refer to the Cat's ex-wife analogy .. some of ya'll are acting like the crazy jealous new wife who goes crazy just at the thought of the ex.

I don't always like the KAT talks either.. but let's keep things in perspective .. Most of the time it's no disrespect towards ET at all.. And as long as they aren't breaking any rules.. Then we'll just have to accept people sharing their thoughts just as we have to accept Cat making these silly threads.

And no .. I'm not wrong.. if you go count all the unprovoked KAT bashing or better said ex-KAT member bashing while menting KAT (including the tons of -5's) .. it's really Cat who has a significant stake in keeping KAT fresh in our memories on ET..

Not in the mood of keeping our convo long because I don't have the time to do it busy in the real world, you can bring up all the resolved past you can to justify your statements it won't matter and change the facts at first ET forum was compared to Kat forum Cat didn't do a thing but it was then again compared to Kat regarding ads then Cat took the initiative and blah blah the story goes on the main point is... it is always tit for tat.

P.S Yes I am protective towards ET and some other members are also so if someone is gonna come in my home and say your home stinks, I am not gonna sit back and relax I would knock down that son of a bitch right away.
I know I know.. You're not in the mood of keeping a convo rolling in which you have an argument you can't possibly defend in a sensible way .. You're just here to show support for your friend blah blah .. It's ok Sleazy.. We get it.

Sssshhh just stop with your manipulating words I can very well defend my argument till the end and everyone knows how persistent I can be if you can come at my home and do my work then I am ready to play ball with you in forum, so please just don't I am not gonna give into your kids talk where you tease me to go against you and post bunch of shit in the forum again.

And this is not about friendship it's about whether I agree with him or not and in this matter I agree with him and yes there is numerous other matters where I disasgree with him too please again don't play your manipulative game here that I am only here because of friendship.
Those aren't manipulative words.. that's just normal deductive reasoning..
You come in here making no sensible point at all.. and defend it with an even more crooked and self serving argument (Sleazy : Lets just forget everything that happened before yesterday because then I'm right) .. And then you pull back saying you have no time or no mood to go further into this.. Got work blah blah..

Well fine .. but if you only have an ultimately manipulative argument to make as to why you agree with Cat on why we should all act like insecure crazy jealous new wifes, then it's clear you're not here to make a righteous point.

SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 21:10
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
I have to agree with Cat on this one his reaction is fair and justified and again it is a "reaction" Cat didn't made this topic first he replied after seeing the disrespects towards ET in other threads comparing ET to Kat again and again and we all can agree that enough is enough!, and as I stated it was purely a reaction so Mulva your point is wrong here that Cat is the one that keeps reminding everyone about Kat.
Aside from a few individuals.. Who is disrespecting?
Are we really that insecure that we feel disrespected every-time when someone merely mentions or talks about KAT?
I'm not.. but to refer to the Cat's ex-wife analogy .. some of ya'll are acting like the crazy jealous new wife who goes crazy just at the thought of the ex.

I don't always like the KAT talks either.. but let's keep things in perspective .. Most of the time it's no disrespect towards ET at all.. And as long as they aren't breaking any rules.. Then we'll just have to accept people sharing their thoughts just as we have to accept Cat making these silly threads.

And no .. I'm not wrong.. if you go count all the unprovoked KAT bashing or better said ex-KAT member bashing while menting KAT (including the tons of -5's) .. it's really Cat who has a significant stake in keeping KAT fresh in our memories on ET..

Not in the mood of keeping our convo long because I don't have the time to do it busy in the real world, you can bring up all the resolved past you can to justify your statements it won't matter and change the facts at first ET forum was compared to Kat forum Cat didn't do a thing but it was then again compared to Kat regarding ads then Cat took the initiative and blah blah the story goes on the main point is... it is always tit for tat.

P.S Yes I am protective towards ET and some other members are also so if someone is gonna come in my home and say your home stinks, I am not gonna sit back and relax I would knock down that son of a bitch right away.
I know I know.. You're not in the mood of keeping a convo rolling in which you have an argument you can't possibly defend in a sensible way .. You're just here to show support for your friend blah blah .. It's ok Sleazy.. We get it.

Sssshhh just stop with your manipulating words I can very well defend my argument till the end and everyone knows how persistent I can be if you can come at my home and do my work then I am ready to play ball with you in forum, so please just don't I am not gonna give into your kids talk where you tease me to go against you and post bunch of shit in the forum again.

And this is not about friendship it's about whether I agree with him or not and in this matter I agree with him and yes there is numerous other matters where I disasgree with him too please again don't play your manipulative game here that I am only here because of friendship.
Those aren't manipulative words.. that's just normal deductive reasoning..
You come in here making no sensible point at all.. and defend it with an even more crooked and self serving argument (Sleazy : Lets just forget everything that happened before yesterday because then I'm right) .. And then you pull back saying you have no time or no mood to go further into this.. Got work blah blah..

Well fine .. but if you only have an ultimately manipulative argument to make as to why you agree with Cat on why we should all act like insecure crazy jealous new wifes, then it's clear you're not here to make a righteous point.

Fuck Work I don't want to give in your unethical words that I used my work as a cover, Here you want logical reasoning let me give it to ya Stay on the topic! how's that for size? or was it too small? in this topic Cat didn't mentioned any past unresolved events which he made about Kat he brought up a fresh issue which we have all been facing for some time now he didn't disrespected Kat in his words he just asked them to not disrespect our home!, and then a certain moderator comes and says this is all just a past issue and the op is just reposting shit again! which he is clearly not because in his topic he mentions the current issues not the past ones so instead of bringing up the past to back up your invalid hate filled arguments please add something valuable to the topic not your personal hate, and you are calling my post not sensible here? HAHA! look at what you are doing you tell everyone to stick to the topic when you yourself likes to bring other matters into other threads, and yes those words were manipulative it was not deductive reasoning you wanted everyone to think that my post was not reasonable and I was just only posting to support a friend, which I was clearly not.

And no we go further into the discussion then another member comes and posts his opinion on the thread that this is a really a serious problem and it hurts to the core when someone says that this Forum is shit compared to Kat when that certain member took his personal time to resolve any requests any issue in the forum which he possibly can so yes that person is gonna be furious and that is not because he is a crazy jealous new wife but he is an old fucker who doesn't appreciate if someone shits in his lawn,

But no who am I kidding here you wouldn't possibly understand our reasoning here about the disrespect Mulva because as it turns out you don't have the true loyalty towards ET whatsoever yes you don't have it Mulva!! you will be the first one to jump ships if anything happens to ET you can write it down and wait for that day to come to prove my words to be true!.
Selsley avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 21:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
i agree the new KAT members do moan alot everywhere
moan about kat gone
moan about selection
moan coz i said i dont like new search and kat had like new search ages ago
moan about uploaders not synopsising new tv series'
moaning coz they added synopsis themselves
moaning coz they cant upload their crappy porn
why hasnt et got this, why hasnt et got that
kat had this and kat had that
well we aint kat, we are et, we dont want to be like kat, dead, and in a few month forgotten, we aint no void filling site for kat members we are ET, proud and loyal, with a great user interface and front page.

and i agree if i moan about something, i dont expect someone to moan about my moaning,
or insult me in their moaning of my moaning...... seems a bit hypocritical to me.
if my moaning upsets people, ignore it, otherwise you will be jumping on my bandwaggon to moan about it. but if you agree with my moaning feel free to join in the moan.

personally i think people just like to moan, and will find a way to do it no matter how we moan about it. but remember this, if you moan at someone moaning, youre just being an argumentative moaner.

garfield.jpg
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 21:48
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
I have to agree with Cat on this one his reaction is fair and justified and again it is a "reaction" Cat didn't made this topic first he replied after seeing the disrespects towards ET in other threads comparing ET to Kat again and again and we all can agree that enough is enough!, and as I stated it was purely a reaction so Mulva your point is wrong here that Cat is the one that keeps reminding everyone about Kat.
Aside from a few individuals.. Who is disrespecting?
Are we really that insecure that we feel disrespected every-time when someone merely mentions or talks about KAT?
I'm not.. but to refer to the Cat's ex-wife analogy .. some of ya'll are acting like the crazy jealous new wife who goes crazy just at the thought of the ex.

I don't always like the KAT talks either.. but let's keep things in perspective .. Most of the time it's no disrespect towards ET at all.. And as long as they aren't breaking any rules.. Then we'll just have to accept people sharing their thoughts just as we have to accept Cat making these silly threads.

And no .. I'm not wrong.. if you go count all the unprovoked KAT bashing or better said ex-KAT member bashing while menting KAT (including the tons of -5's) .. it's really Cat who has a significant stake in keeping KAT fresh in our memories on ET..

Not in the mood of keeping our convo long because I don't have the time to do it busy in the real world, you can bring up all the resolved past you can to justify your statements it won't matter and change the facts at first ET forum was compared to Kat forum Cat didn't do a thing but it was then again compared to Kat regarding ads then Cat took the initiative and blah blah the story goes on the main point is... it is always tit for tat.

P.S Yes I am protective towards ET and some other members are also so if someone is gonna come in my home and say your home stinks, I am not gonna sit back and relax I would knock down that son of a bitch right away.
I know I know.. You're not in the mood of keeping a convo rolling in which you have an argument you can't possibly defend in a sensible way .. You're just here to show support for your friend blah blah .. It's ok Sleazy.. We get it.

Sssshhh just stop with your manipulating words I can very well defend my argument till the end and everyone knows how persistent I can be if you can come at my home and do my work then I am ready to play ball with you in forum, so please just don't I am not gonna give into your kids talk where you tease me to go against you and post bunch of shit in the forum again.

And this is not about friendship it's about whether I agree with him or not and in this matter I agree with him and yes there is numerous other matters where I disasgree with him too please again don't play your manipulative game here that I am only here because of friendship.
Those aren't manipulative words.. that's just normal deductive reasoning..
You come in here making no sensible point at all.. and defend it with an even more crooked and self serving argument (Sleazy : Lets just forget everything that happened before yesterday because then I'm right) .. And then you pull back saying you have no time or no mood to go further into this.. Got work blah blah..

Well fine .. but if you only have an ultimately manipulative argument to make as to why you agree with Cat on why we should all act like insecure crazy jealous new wifes, then it's clear you're not here to make a righteous point.
Fuck Work I don't want to give in your unethical words that I used my work as a cover, Here you want logical reasoning let me give it to ya Stay on the topic! how's that for size? or was it too small? in this topic Cat didn't mentioned any past unresolved events which he made about Kat he brought up a fresh issue which we have all been facing for some time now he didn't disrespected Kat in his words he just asked them to not disrespect our home!, and then a certain moderator comes and says this is all just a past issue and the op is just reposting shit again! which he is clearly not because in his topic he mentions the current issues not the past ones so instead of bringing up the past to back up your invalid hate filled arguments please add something valuable to the topic not your personal hate, and you are calling my post not sensible here? HAHA! look at what you are doing you tell everyone to stick to the topic when you yourself likes to bring other matters into other threads, and yes those words were manipulative it was not deductive reasoning you wanted everyone to think that my post was not reasonable and I was just only posting to support a friend, which I was clearly not.

And no we go further into the discussion then another member comes and posts his opinion on the thread that this is a really a serious problem and it hurts to the core when someone says that this Forum is shit compared to Kat when that certain member took his personal time to resolve any requests any issue in the forum which he possibly can so yes that person is gonna be furious and that is not because he is a crazy jealous new wife but he is an old fucker which doesn't appreciate if someone shits in his lawn,

But no who am I kidding here you wouldn't possibly understand our reasoning here about the disrespect Mulva because as it turns out you don't have the true loyalty towards ET whatsoever yes you don't have it Mulva!! you will be the first one to jump ships if anything happens to ET you can write it down and wait for that day to come to prove my words to be true!.
That's again a ridiculous argument...
Cat claims he is tired from all the KAT talk.. I'm saying he has a significant stake in all the KAT talk himself ..
And his only point really is .. he is tired of the KAT talk that isn't negative and/or he personally didn't instigate.

Ofcourse me pointing that out is ON TOPIC .. If 10 people slapped you in the face INCLUDING ME and then I complain that your cheek is all red.. How can you not bring up that I slapped you. Me trying to say that's not relevant in that case is just ridiculous .. just as you trying to claim the same now.. And lets not forget .. he is not talking about 1 special mentioning or disrespect towards ET... he is TIRED of KAT talk he says.. whats there to be tired about if we have forgotten EVERYTHING that happened before the last time KAT was brought up?

Anyway you're talking about staying on topic even when on topic subjects are discussed.. and yet you go and talk about my personal loyalty towards ET? I'm sorry is that your conclusion from me not agreeing with lashing out on everything that looks like KAT and not wanting to act like the new crazy jealous wife that goes berserk when even thinking of the existence of the ex?.. or was that just an off topic subject that you're trying to break?

And what do you know about loyalty anyway.. The second that Cat, who has been your friend for ages. does something you don't like .. you start posting your PRIVATE conversations with him in public.. trying to reveal all kind of stuff you have on him.. and lets not forget beside what you posted in public .. the number of PMs and chat conversations you sent to me, to ridicule your old 'pal' and reveal stuff he said to you in confidence..

Sure Cat gladly will take your support now it suits him .. but he is smart enough to know where that loyalty ends.. As did I and everybody else who saw what happened... So talk about how you think about my loyalty all what you want .. but in contrast to your assumptions.. we all know for a fact where your loyalty lies... Which is any way the wind blows...
menin avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 01:48
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
C'mon guys... let-it-go-frozen.png
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 05:49
Author: SuperAdmin
XpoZ, Mulva and Cat
its clear as day you guys hate each other guts

if you guys cant find a way play then stay the fuck out of each others topics

Cat if you want certain members to stay out of your shit then stop calling them names
i cant not and will not punish members when you do shit like that

Mulva he hates you
you know this dont go near his shit you know what cats like once his minds made up and hates someone breathing next to him is enough for him to strap on body explosives and detonate next to you

Xpoz i have to agree with Cat either post you shit in English or dont post anything at all
your posts are like a compilation of words we have to figure out were they go and make a sentence
and no im not deleting your review you only pm me after you stirred the pot and got -5

if this shit continues to escalate over split milk i have my own simple solution block everyone thats involved

there have your boring forums back lets all talk about the weather what your having for dinner and some sissy movie no one wants to watch


[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1