Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

extra.to endless loop refresh

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 05:13
Author:
connecting with PIA's vpn on the Montreal server give an endlessly refreshing front page, viewing the source shows it whining about an untrusted provider.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 06:07
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
i had similar trouble trying to access et by way of this address eventually just gave up using it. Doesnt matter what server you use i do not believe it is a VPN issue
BaBaDapper avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 15:16
Author:
LOL Just mentioned something like this on my other thread about Capatcha's locking me out.

Are you sure it is the same page refreshing? If I use NoScript to block some ET URLs then it shows me what is happening as the blocked URL flashes up on my screen and I think it shows I'm being forwarded back and forth between ET domains - non of which load 95% of the time.
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 15:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
BaBaDapper wrote:
LOL Just mentioned something like this on my other thread about Capatcha's locking me out.

Are you sure it is the same page refreshing? If I use NoScript to block some ET URLs then it shows me what is happening as the blocked URL flashes up on my screen and I think it shows I'm being forwarded back and forth between ET domains - non of which load 95% of the time.

No need to use noscript , it basically block many things in site as well other than Ads !

Use adblock-plus , before sign-in , after logging-in you wont get any ads !

then https or secure link !

or change the country or port in your VPN
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 15:48
Forgive Lion King he/she is mistaken so ignore him...it is not a VPN issue as i already said before.
Gooner avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 16:48
Author: Blocked
Same crap here for 4+ days using Chrome & FF + adblock off. I can only get on using TOR but it logs me out really quick and I have to keep filling in that nasty captcha crap. PM'd Sam, no reply...yet.
Hand_of_Doom avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 19:01
Author: Site Friend
I've got the same problem and I'm using PIA, mostly it's European servers, if I connect to a Canadian one or Japanese one I can get on ET fine.
Gooner avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 19:59
Thanks HOD, that's handy info as I am on PIA too. So it's ET then blocking these servers, seriously doubt it's PIA.

PM'd Sam 7 hours ago and no reply, which is extremely unusual. Frustrates me when all myself and I am sure many others just want to upload and refresh trackers nothing more. All the adblock issues and now this, somehow the sites most important aspect = the users, are being put last.

I seen a post five minutes or so ago, "The mods online has disappeared" user reply "no doubt it's your adblocker"...well if there's no dam adds when logged in why should we 1. Have to have it off or 2. Piss about with the filter. Sick of hearing it, just fix it.
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 20:04
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
Gooner wrote:
well if there's no dam adds when logged in why should we 1. Have to have it off or 2. Piss about with the filter. Sick of hearing it, just fix it.
This is because adblockers bot/spiders have no user accounts to log in with. so they only see the sites from an anon perspective.
And since adblockers just remove any element that has/might have an ad attached, it can wipe out all kinds of things.
This is a problem with the adblockers, they need to get better at how they collect data
Gooner avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 20:21
Whilst I appreciate your constantly in ET's defense over this Keka, also an adblock Pro and you're an all round helpful guy, it's getting a bit boring mate.
It's fair to say I visit many sites daily and "don't get this anywhere else"

These are issues that never occurred until recently, ET has the power to fix/edit and change things to prevent it, we all know it. But instead issues continue to get worse. I see constant excuses rather than results.

I've come here for years to upload torrents and now I am having to resort to TOR where ET logs me out for small periods of inactivity and forces me to fill in captcha not once but twice. Now that is crap that doesn't need to keep occurring either....but you can be dam sure it does.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 20:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Gooner wrote:
Whilst I appreciate your constantly in ET's defense over this Keka, also an adblock Pro and you're an all round helpful guy, it's getting a bit boring mate.
It's fair to say I visit many sites daily and "don't get this anywhere else"

These are issues that never occurred until recently, ET has the power to fix/edit and change things to prevent it, we all know it. But instead issues continue to get worse. I see constant excuses rather than results.

I've come here for years to upload torrents and now I am having to resort to TOR where ET logs me out for small periods of inactivity and forces me to fill in captcha not once but twice. Now that is crap that doesn't need to keep occurring either....but you can be dam sure it does.

I have to agree with him on this one.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 16:22
It is annoying i'll admit....but it doesnt happen that often. Its just this new domain we been given that I have the trouble, there are plenty of servers to choose from, plenty of mirrors and proxies. I can avoid the new extra.to without hassle.
Gooner avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 17:42
According to Sam it was their new proxy settings, the many fake ET sites that have gone up were using PIA IP's. However, he advises me the ban was removed from a shit load now. I tried shortly after but got the same issue but probably because they were cached. Still on an IP that allows me on so I'll switch & check tomorrow now.
EDIT: No more loop refresh = fixed.
Further Edit: Blocked again lol.
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 16:17
Author:
SaM
yes gooner..it seems our system caught some ips again
we are working on a permanent solution where we dont have to worry about these fake sites and thus wont need to block the ips they r using
SaM avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 14:59
Author:
SaM
ok issue should be resolved now
please confirm

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1