View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fargo.S03E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.224.138.120.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Complaints and Bitchin', Are You Serious???!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Darcman44 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 01:39
Author:
Regardless of the Video or Audio quality of ANY file, If you don't like it then don't download it. How in the hell are you going to bitch about something that you DIDN'T pay for?
Check it out, accept it for what it is, Wait for a proper rip, or buy it when it comes to your favorite store. Stop Bitchin'
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 02:36
Author: Site Friend
AMEN and Thank You For Embracing The TRUE Spirit of the P2P Community. I wish a majority were like yourself and happy to get free stuff that these Encoders/RGs get their hands on and release to all of these trackers. I salute you.
ghostman avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 03:52
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
ahh hah, someone speaks there mind!
BADASS avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 04:47
Author: Blocked
FUCK YES WELL PUT @ # 1
ITS ALL BOUT FUCKN SHARING ,NOT FUCKN STATUS OR HE Y I FUCKN UPED IT FIRST LOL ,HELL BROTHERS ITS P2P NOT BEAT ME AND PISS AND FUCKN MOAN
:))
MY 2 CENTS
BHM avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25
Author:
every body forgive our SA badass he has Terets syndrome...fuck fuck fuck fuck...hehehehehe..
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 13:44
Author:
Gr8 post..indeed.
M with ya Darcman44
Me too take this into consideration that if u dont wanna download the upload then dont but no bitching please...

~ET..a place to b~
No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 21:25
its all fucking free download so why fucking bitch fucking moan sharing is fucking caring and download be happy or stfu up nad leave it its all fucking free none force any to downlaod ect be happy enjoy chill make some popcorn ect :D
BADASS avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 05:46
fuck yes taker well fuckn spoken :)
Chill_Pill avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 06:50
Author:
Fuckin Fuck Yeah!
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 06:58
Author: Site Friend
Woa, I think the FUCK Barrier has been breached. LMFAO. Sorry Blue, we're some bad boys but it's all in fun. j995c8_th.jpg
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 15:42
Author:
LOL...
carolina avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 00:52
Badass,

You rock~ plus added bonus, your right. Just love the way you said it is all.

VERY Badass......lol lol lol.

Yup the F Barrier is broken......RIP poor F.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 05:27
Author:
Darcman there is one problem with the "don't download if you don't like it" I like a lot of files but am not willing to waste my bandwidth on sh1t. How do I know it's sh1t? I don't until I download it. If the uploader would simply state that the quality is poor then I could avoid this. I resent people who promote poor quality. I would hate to see ET become the site to d/l rubbish. What's crazy is ET has everyone attach a description and a pic or two with the uploaded file, but why? If the quality isn't there then why dress it up to be something it is not. Remember when generic food was packaged in white boxes with black lettering? That is exactly what we need here to distinguish the good from the mediocre.

People are going to continue to bitch as long they continue to be deceived.

This is advice is free so don't bitch about it.

Inert01
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 05:47
Author:
Ohh really...?
netcobold avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 14:24
Author:
have to go with Inert01 on this one. Got the Flu last week, do I have to be fond of it because it was for free? Do I have to be 'thankful' to the 'uploader'? There are enough 'cheap and poor quality' sites out there already. And yes, it angers me too if I spend a chunk of my monthly download limit on 'crap' - yeah, we still have a limit where I live :-( and that actually does mean that every download costs real money, even a small fortune if exceeded

Although I can see the other side, 'Boss's' side - which is about the sheer number of uploads, downloads and ultimately hits.

So, if you promote high quality only it necessarily comes with less hits, a lot less. This would make running the side a lot less profitable and most likely even more expensive (e.g. much larger, but fewer files).

As some might remember, I always was asking for better quality, particularly 1080p's ;-) and I rarely download something else (I still would love to see a corner on ET for those). But I am aware that in order to finance those AND to stay a public site you need the quantity, that's your bread and butter business.

So, it seems that we have to live with it on ET. As for me, I do have my 'favourite' uploaders, but still do check the info first for the resolution, ratio etc. to get an idea of the quality. It's quite simple: low size seldom goes with high quality, as does low resolution etc. And sometimes it is worth to wait for a better quality. That's how it works for me - mostly.

As someone reminded me here on ET (because I did forget about it ;-) - what is a poor quality for one, might be good enough for the other.

Just need to find out what is the right quality for you, find your uploader(s) whose encodes you like......... and what is a little Flu once in while if you had fun catching it?

Ta-ta
N.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2