Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.198.123.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

vindictive and abusive members

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 2 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
AuthorMessage
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 19:52
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
i find it amazing when people abuse others online dont know what happens if they came face to face in real life .
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 20:16
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
bipin369 wrote:
i find it amazing when people abuse others online dont know what happens if they came face to face in real life .
you find it amazing? wow I remember some of your posts from the past bud were VERY abusive but perhaps you have turned a new leaf? no offense meant just trying to clarify.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 20:19
19tommy59 wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
you find it amazing? wow I remember some of your posts from the past bud were VERY abusive but perhaps you have turned a new leaf? no offense meant just trying to clarify.

yes u are right everyone do mistake in life but we grow up with time and learn from past mistake . dont u think its right ways to live a life .
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 20:24
i am not against a healthy debate but when one participant got no more valid point then he start to abuse other calling names, below the belt attacks and i think its completely wrong to do it and its a shame .
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 20:31
Author: Site FriendET loverGirlSun
I have to say when I first arrived here I was speechless reading some of the posts here at ET, to me it's like the wild west here lol but it didn't take me long to put it in perspective.
Anyone can be abusive & vindictive but it takes 2 or more to keep feuds alive.
It's only the internet, walk away if someone offends you and if you think you are being targeted then pm a staff member, thats one of the things they are here for.
When you answer abuse with more abuse then it snowballs and soon there is no guilty or innocent party it just becomes a free-for-all.
Drink a beer, crack a joke & remember it's just words on a screen, after a bit no one remembers, most of us have the attention span of gnats on crack anyways lol!
Cheers & beers all.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 20:40
ZombieQueen wrote:

It's only the internet, walk away if someone offends you

if someone walk away then the evil person will starts to target another person this goes on till he find a person who will see in evil person eyes and say stop it .this happens in real life but here in et i think we have some rules where it clearly say abusing is not allowed or i am wrong .
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 20:46
now days whole world is in mess just bocz of hand full of people called isis but how come a small group of people became so powerfull to destroy whole world peace ya its bocz good people chose to walk away and keep quite .but when good people start to fight back then bad isis run like rats .
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 20:51
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
bipin369 wrote:
now days whole world is in mess just bocz of hand full of people called isis but how come a small group of people became so powerfull to destroy whole world peace ya its bocz good people chose to walk away and keep quite .but when good people start to fight back then bad isis run like rats .
I believe everyone can change but when it is just a smoke screen to cover for that person now being the pot calling the kettle black then its bullsh1t, I appreciate a person who is honest about his feelings and does not switch back and forth to suit his own agenda in other words if you are a sh1thead be a sh1thead and be the best sh1thead you can be just dont be a poser who says im a different person now ive changed and ten minutes later back to the ole bulls1t self.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 21:01
if some one main agenda is to be gud with other and have some fun then how come he became a evil person .my agenda is straight be gud with other , have fun , have a debate on every topic without abusing other and accept defeat if u where wrong and be a man .
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 21:04
@ bipin: Again if you think someone is abusive then use the tools given to you, pm a staff member.
I'm not saying it's ok, far from it but when you answer in kind then you are also guilty of the same offense.
@ tommy: Agreed.
I could give a flying fiddlers fuq if someone likes me or not, just pick one & stick to it but that being said I'v also been wrong about my first impression of someone & also I'v seen & very recently too even if you think someone has been abusive or mean or just doesn't like you if you approach them in kindnes you will get a like response.
The internet is infinite & imho there's room for everybody.
Now who's hiding the fuqing beer, discussions like this need alcohol lol!!
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 21:10
ZombieQueen wrote:
@ bipin: Again if you think someone is abusive then use the tools given to you, pm a staff member.

u are right but how come one member keep on abusing others on first place .on a site where abusing is banned .
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 21:37
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Selsley wrote:
i said a page of rubbish and quotes, not a few lines
was just making sure you couldnt edit out your insulting bad language and them claim to be the victim

../^\.la./^\.la./^\.la./*\.la./^\....laaaaa. oooh sparkley

Lol, this song is mine favorite..

../^\.la./^\.la./^\.la./*\.la./^\....laaaaa. oooh sparkley :P
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 01:08
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
what do you think 19Tommy59 is ET ready for a kinder gentler Cat - ?
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 01:23
...sings "soft kitty, warm kitty...little ball of fur.... :)
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 01:25
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
ZombieQueen wrote:
...sings "soft kitty, warm kitty...little ball of fur.... :)
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

I couldn't help myself 3mUNmP8.gif
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 2 of 6   [ 78 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2