Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.145.148.103.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Need Help, My ISP caught me downloading torrent (closed)

1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
AuthorMessage
BigStank avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 17:02
Author:
basically its all in the subject. I downloaded gotham s03e01 and less than a week later i got an email from my ISP(veriozon) that they found out i was illegally downloading stuff, with gotham as what they saw. I have been downloading torrents for years with bit torrent and never got a message like this. If there is a way to prevent this from happening ever again, i would like to know how
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 17:16
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Use Seedbox And a VPN to download torrents. And don't worry about that letter, its just nothing but a warning.

p.s: that article might be useful how+to+handle+a+copyright+infringement+letter
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 17:54
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
I would also think about changing your DNS server from the one provided by your ISP Verizon to something more genaric for example Google uses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Check out VPN like PIA Private Internet Access. But you gotta use protection mate!
BigStank avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 03:24
Author:
alright i will look into it, alot of the vpn stuff i looked up want money, but thats also thru google search which isnt always the best when coming to anything related to torrents n what not, if you have any suggestions for one to use, let me know again thanks for the help
Keka_Umans avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 03:35
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSuperman
BigStank wrote:
alright i will look into it, alot of the vpn stuff i looked up want money, but thats also thru google search which isnt always the best when coming to anything related to torrents n what not, if you have any suggestions for one to use, let me know again thanks for the help
A free VPN is a waste of your time, you get what you pay for in services.
Most free ones keep logs and will give up your real IP address.
Always look for a VPN that, at minimum, keeps no logs
BigStank avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 03:41
Author:
ok, good to know, i will just get the year offer from trust.zone that et reccomends in that article, thanks
BigStank avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 03:42
Author:
cause it says they dont keep logs, and 40 bucks a years isnt super bad, especially if it than stops me from being hassled by stupid verizon
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 07:12
you may want to shop around 40.00 a year is on the high side. also beaware that although there is a money back guarantee it is null and void after youve downloaded 1gb of content. Doesnt matter if you download 1gb in 1 minute or 1 year.

Others have no such restriction on trial period
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 07:52
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
No need to look for the cheapo VPNs..
Trust.Zone has an early black friday sale at the moment.

2 years membership for 63.99 now..
And if you pay with bitcoin you even get another 10% discount .. so that's $57.59 for two years..
That's not a bad deal to ensure your own safety and support your favorite torrent site at the same time. wink.png

Use this link for the black friday sale.
https://trust.zone/blackfriday

Cat wrote:
you may want to shop around 40.00 a year is on the high side. also beaware that although there is a money back guarantee it is null and void after youve downloaded 1gb of content. Doesnt matter if you download 1gb in 1 minute or 1 year.

Others have no such restriction on trial period
This is not true btw..
You can sign up for a 3 day/1GB trial, which does NOT require any payment or payment info..
So you can try out trust.zone 100% free with no strings or secret clauses attached.. After the 3 days or 1GB traffic.. the subscription just gets disabled and you freely have the option to upgrade it to a paid package.

Only when you actually buy a package you have the first 1GB to change your mind within 10 days. But thats not the free trial.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 08:04
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
No need to look for the cheapo VPNs..
Trust.Zone has an early black friday sale at the moment.

2 years membership for 63.99 now..
And if you pay with bitcoin you even get another 10% discount .. so that's $57.59 for two years..
That's not a bad deal to ensure your own safety and support your favorite torrent site at the same time. wink.png

Use this link for the black friday sale.
https://trust.zone/blackfriday

yeah right, its the best offer you can get.. so hurry :D
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 09:54
you will still find that PIA is a better deal. You wouldnt expect anyone from ET to not push its own service would you..investigate PIA and others before settling on the easy choice. Select the one being pushed and good luck getting your money back if needed and good luck also with tech support. PIA offers 24/7 Live Tech Chat Support
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:13
Cat wrote:
you will still find that PIA is a better deal. You wouldnt expect anyone from ET to not push its own service would you..investigate PIA and others before settling on the easy choice. Select the one being pushed and good luck getting your money back if needed and good luck also with tech support. PIA offers 24/7 Live Tech Chat Support
Not pushing anything..
Just pointing out the lie in your story you use to push people towards the more expensive PIA.
He's free to try Trust.zone without giving anything more then an e-mail address.. If he is satisfied, then he will be off cheaper when upgrading to the optional paid subscription.. if not then he can look further if he wants..
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:46
Or if the saying is true you get what you pay for, it can not hurt to encourage him to shop around for the best deal. After all cheaper is not automatically better and aside from sales gimmicks and one day quick before it ends type deals It's better Look through other comments of experienced users where people have complained about support and refunds. Just because mulva1989 is staff doesn't make her honest or credible. So dont take her word for anything!

Again keep in mind staff of ET has a vested interest in promoting pushing leading selling their own service, not necessarily the best. Private Internet Access you will find is better. Unlike mulva1989 I have nothing to gain from providing information about its service and my experience proven over time. Can't hurt to call or better yet Chat Online before making a commitment!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:23
Cat wrote:
Just because mulva1989 is staff doesn't make her honest or credible. So dont take her word for anything!
Lol .. sure.. Throwing around arguments like that doesn't sound childish at all and makes you sound very credible. Just take a look at Cat's event history, that shows perfectly what we have to deal with here..
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Let him look up reviews and professional comparisons indeed.. He'll find Trust.zone to be a highly ranked VPN.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 15:08
As usual mulva1989, the EXTRATORRENT poster child for mental illness, tries to distract you from the truth my making things personal and pointing to my events, when my events having nothing to do with your internet security and choice of a professional VPN service like Private Internet Access.

Tactics like that are exactly why she shouldnt be trusted further than you can lift her, she makes a recommendation of a suitable security measure personal and then sets about to attack anyone who tries to contradict her. Typical for someone with her particular personality disorder and unfortunate because she is in a position where she shouldn't be. A terrible example for members.

Remember this though 1gb goes by pretty quick and while they say 3 days free it really means one movie or however long it takes you to download 1gb of content. Takes me about 20 minutes.

Good luck trying to get hold of an english speaking support person when it comes time to cancel that service or get some tech support when you need it.

You wont have those troubles with Private Internet Access
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2