ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Amityville.Horror.2005.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Only for One Night.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Instant.Death.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Tramps.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: SWORD MASTER 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Savage.Dog.2017.BLURAY.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.Multi.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: WALL-E (2008) 1080p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (2010) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.159.73.215.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Need Help, My ISP caught me downloading torrent (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 19:24
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
mental illness, tries to distract you from the truth my making things personal
Cat wrote:
Tactics like that are exactly why she shouldnt be trusted further than you can lift her, she makes a recommendation of a suitable security measure personal and then sets about to attack anyone who tries to contradict her. Typical for someone with her particular personality disorder and unfortunate because she is in a position where she shouldn't be. A terrible example for members.
So.... You're kind of describing what you're doing yourself here..
By your own definition it is you who cannot be trusted further then we can lift you and it is you who exhibits traits of someone with a particular personality disorder then..
Your own words and analysis Mr Fuzzypants..

And yes your event history has everything to do with your credibility... It shows that as always you're just screwing around making trouble.. being a troll .. You tell lies about Trust.zone and attack the people who set that straight. Again trial doesn't need to be canceled, it just expires.. and the support service is in English. Lol you keep making up things to suit your obvious agenda...

Keep it up ... You're doing great!
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 22:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
whatever you say vulva. I have said my peace. Now its up to the user. But as long as there is someone here like you ready to sell a user down the river, then i will be here to provide a fair alternative. No other staff is so aggressive when it comes to push your agenda. In fact, I am wondering if you dont get a commission for every enquiry to sales conversion you get.

If you want to make this about events at least do it fairly. Your new, your not even really loyal to this Site, your events reflect those of a people pleasing ass kisser, who in a very short time manipulated her way into your position. Very few people have dared to say a word against you because of this very reason, your a spiteful and vindictive control freak with a serious personality disorder. Most if not all who comment or review you fear you and how you retaliate and name call and bully, picking fights just like you did in this thread with me. They unlike me wont fight back.

My events reveal the opposite. I been here longer than you, have a track record of speaking my mind and while i dont kiss anyones ass, especially not yours, I am a member of this site and love this place. My events reflect a variety of reactions, some hateful some respectful, some posotive some negative. Although you like to point out the negative because it suits you. But if you want to make this about events you will see that vulva is a one dimension heartless narcissist who lacks the ability to experience real empathy. If anyone has spoken against her, you'll see whats become of them.

Vulva likes to make things personal because she thinks she can antagonise me and push me into losing my temper and saying something she can then use to punish me for contradicting her by giving me a ban. ozi continues to swear that she has no desire to warn or ban me yet her actions speak to the opposite. Just like this topic, she goes out of her way, to over prove a point..her point like a commission depended on her winning. Buyer beware and dont come crying to cat when youve been ripped off, dont go crying to vulva either, she is just using you as a pawn, she really doesnt care about your best interest. For her its about being right.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 22:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
whatever you say vulva. I have said my peace. Now its up to the user. But as long as there is someone here like you ready to sell a user down the river, then i will be here to provide a fair alternative. No other staff is so aggressive when it comes to push your agenda. In fact, I am wondering if you dont get a commission for every enquiry to sales conversion you get.

If you want to make this about events at least do it fairly. Your new, your not even really loyal to this Site, your events reflect those of a people pleasing ass kisser, who in a very short time manipulated her way into your position. Very few people have dared to say a word against you because of this very reason, your a spiteful and vindictive control freak with a serious personality disorder. Most if not all who comment or review you fear you and how you retaliate and name call and bully, picking fights just like you did in this thread with me. They unlike me wont fight back.

My events reveal the opposite. I been here longer than you, have a track record of speaking my mind and while i dont kiss anyones ass, especially not yours, I am a member of this site and love this place. My events reflect a variety of reactions, some hateful some respectful, some posotive some negative. Although you like to point out the negative because it suits you. But if you want to make this about events you will see that vulva is a one dimension heartless narcissist who lacks the ability to experience real empathy. If anyone has spoken against her, you'll see whats become of them.

Vulva likes to make things personal because she thinks she can antagonise me and push me into losing my temper and saying something she can then use to punish me for contradicting her by giving me a ban. ozi continues to swear that she has no desire to warn or ban me yet her actions speak to the opposite. Just like this topic, she goes out of her way, to over prove a point..her point like a commission depended on her winning. Buyer beware and dont come crying to cat when youve been ripped off, dont go crying to vulva either, she is just using you as a pawn, she really doesnt care about your best interest. For her its about being right.
Aww... is it that time again kitty?
Where it turns out you're full of crap and have nothing else left but to fall back on personal insults.

That seems to be happening alot to you...
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 00:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
well i dont have ozi cleaning up my events and deleting anything like reprimands or BS forum posts let alone a team of staff protecting me and defending me covering my ass whenever i fuck up like you do.

You know all about falling on your back...first for your dad and now...ooops i meant falling back, on troublesome behavior patterns, you think your clever vulva with your attacks and carefully worded insults and slurs against me or my family.

Ive owned you before several times, one can look at your events to see how often ive owned you, i'll own you again. You won't last here forever and one day at a time, brick by brick I'll be here to help dismantle you and your fraudulent persona.

Every discussion we have like this, it shows you grappling desperately. How pathetic for a staff person to engage in such childish behavior with a member. These forums are just as much a reflection of you. I dont have ozi covering for me like you do. And I dont get paid for pushing TrsustZone down every members throat either. But the only version of the truth we'll really hear here is yours, if i am not here to contradict you.

Seems everyone else have turned their balls over to you except me and you aint getting mine princess no chance.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 02:02
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
It's clear who is using salesman talk here no need to prove a point that doesn't needs to be proven, and again I agree with Cat that there is no other staff in ET who would go far this way to promote a product of ET to this length that they have to go personal like this and starts to belittle and disrespect members just because they have a bad history there's no need to bring it up in each and every topic to show your superiority he voiced his opinion and experience about a service provided by ET nothing more.

Let the guy decide for himself.
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 02:19
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
You might be alright after all sleazy! Its about time someone else here started speaking up about little miss perfectly superior pants. Staff or not when a member, even if they are staff goes this far regular members need to step up and have a voice not continue to kiss her ass and praise her with your 5'd and "you are so amazing reviews". Don't you realize this person likes you as long as you don't challenge or contradict her. Rate every torrent she uploads a perfect 10 it doesn't matter, give her a 5 and watch her head explode. Scratch her back maybe she'll scratch yours, if it suits her own personal rogue moderator agenda. But dont be confused she's a nazi through and through.

maybe your silent like some have already expressed to me in PM because you dont want her to turn her attention to you, maybe you don't like conflict because there was always conflict in your home as a kid, know this especially here, there is strength in numbers. you may not think so and staff might never acknowledge you are being heard but you are. I encourage you to raise your voice call this bully and abuser what she really is. Stop rewarding the abuser and Just Say No to Vulva
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 02:28
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
You're right about one thing though Cat I avoid conflict and specially with those who always freaking ALWAYS!!! wants to have the last word even though they have nothing logical and relevant tl continue the argument, Furthermore before she turns my opinion into a friendly rescue, no Cat is not my friend and even if he is my opinion has nothing to do with it, you were wrong here and I thought of the need to point that out before you go into your smug paradise that you had the last word with him or me it just shows how desperate you are to argue with him on each and every topic possible even if there is no argument you create one for yourself I wonder wtf kind of amusement do you get by continously arguing a nasty mean bitch like Cat..
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 02:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SleazyMale wrote:
It's clear who is using salesman talk here no need to prove a point that doesn't needs to be proven, and again I agree with Cat that there is no other staff in ET who would go far this way to promote a product of ET to this length that they have to go personal like this and starts to belittle and disrespect members just because they have a bad history there's no need to bring it up in each and every topic to show your superiority he voiced his opinion and experience about a service provided by ET nothing more.

Let the guy decide for himself.
That's not true .. Cat gave false information suggesting that trust.zone trial is some kind of trap. Which I corrected. also the user was talking about 40 a year and I informed him it's even less now..

Then Cat went and quickly made it into a personal argument again.. As usual this happens when his sack of crap gets uncovered.. From his first reply on it was obvious his opinions were more about me then it was to the subject matter.. I didn't make it into that.. So yea I played along with that. They keep him around here for kicks.. So if he is here for our entertainment.. why shouldn't we play around with him a little?
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 02:46
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Stop acting like an angel you could have done that or told the member that it's not $40 per annum without belittling his suggested VPN and quoting his opinion when originally you should have provided the details of Free Trial and the discount without bringing him into your reply that was not necessary he was not entirely wrong about 40 bucks and the money back guarantee offer hell he was not even the one who said something about 40 bucks it was the OP you should have quoted OP instead but you guided your replies on him and him alone like you were seeking for an argument to make him look bad and belittle him like his opinion is worthless,

he was the one saying 40 per annum is heavy on the wallet when there is more options available but you wanted an argue with him wanted yourself look cool and show your superiority so you said don't buy those cheapos when you could have provided discount info without bringing that up.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 02:56
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SleazyMale wrote:
Stop acting like an angel you could have done that or told the member that it's not $40 per annum without belittling his suggested VPN and quoting his opinion when originally you should have provided the details of Free Trial and the discount without bringing him into your reply that was not necessary he was not entirely wrong about 40 bucks hell he was not even the one who said something about 40 bucks it was the OP you should have quoted him instead but you guided your replies on him and him alone like you were seeking for an argument to make him look bad.
The 40 was not a reply to him as you can see.
And no I'm no angel.. But if he can't manage to behave reasonable like a normal person when someone points out he is providing false info.. that's his problem. I'm not here to serve on his personal issues.. I'm not gonna pamper him because he can go wacko quickly if someone quotes him.. He can call all his buddies in here as he likes.. but by reading the chain of events in this threads it's all to obvious you're just gonna make a fool of yourself to say he was right..

He wasn't right about trust.zone in the first place.. and he wasn't right either to turn his arguments personal once he saw he dug a hole for himself. I just played along cuz it's funny to see him make a bigger fool of himself with every reply. You wanna call me out to say that's wrong.. fine.. but that doesn't make him right in any way.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 03:01
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
The 40 was not a reply to him as you can see.
he was the one saying 40 per annum is heavy on the wallet when there is more options available but you wanted an argue with him wanted yourself look cool and show your superiority so you said don't buy those cheapos when you could have provided discount info without bringing that up.

Mulva1989 wrote:
But if he can't manage to behave reasonable like a normal person when someone points out he is providing false info..

Yes he was not entirely right but he was sharing his experience he had with TrustZone so no one ever again has his kind of suffering.
Mulva1989 wrote:
He can call all his buddies in here as he likes..

Already replied you in my earlier post regarding the buddy thing.
Mulva1989 wrote:
but by reading the chain of events in this threads it's all to obvious you're just gonna make a fool of yourself to say he was right..

Like I give a flying fuck what everyone thinks I stand for what I seem and think is right even though I am standing alone.
Mulva1989 wrote:
He wasn't right about trust.zone in the first place.. and he wasn't right either to turn his arguments personal once he saw he dug a hole for himself. I just played along cuz it's funny to see him make a bigger fool of himself with every reply. You wanna call me out to say that's wrong.. fine.. but that doesn't make him right in any way.

Bs no need to reply, It was you who started it.

Sorry its my bad habit to edit my comment continously because I always recheck the facts again can you re read my reply and then argue further?

Never mind I copy pasted it here..

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 03:24
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SleazyMale wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Stop acting like an angel you could have done that or told the member that it's not $40 per annum without belittling his suggested VPN and quoting his opinion when originally you should have provided the details of Free Trial and the discount without bringing him into your reply that was not necessary he was not entirely wrong about 40 bucks hell he was not even the one who said something about 40 bucks it was the OP you should have quoted him instead but you guided your replies on him and him alone like you were seeking for an argument to make him look bad.
The 40 was not a reply to him as you can see.
And no I'm no angel.. But if he can't manage to behave reasonable like a normal person when someone points out he is providing false info.. that's his problem. I'm not here to serve on his personal issues.. I'm not gonna pamper him because he can go wacko quickly if someone quotes him.. He can call all his buddies in here as he likes.. but by reading the chain of events in this threads it's all to obvious you're just gonna make a fool of yourself to say he was right..

He wasn't right about trust.zone in the first place.. and he wasn't right either to turn his arguments personal once he saw he dug a hole for himself. I just played along cuz it's funny to see him make a bigger fool of himself with every reply. You wanna call me out to say that's wrong.. fine.. but that doesn't make him right in any way.

Sorry its my bad habit to edit my comment continously because I always recheck the facts again can you re read my reply and then argue further?
You basically are still saying the same thing so my answer is still the same..
Yes I could have danced around and adjust my answer to Cat's silly needs.. But why should I ? He is one big troll and always on everybodies back about every little thing. He is rude,obnoxious and vulgar against anyone he doesn't like most of the time without any provocation at all.. So why on earth should I try to formulate my responses in a cat-friendly way? I didn't attack him there personally.

Amazing that you really try to pin on me that I was belittling his feelings by saying "No need to look for the cheapo VPNs.." (you misquoted me there btw.. my 'no need' is informative your 'do not' is commanding). He was wrong.. I pointed it out.. Don't point fingers at me if he can't handle that.
Sleazymale wrote:
Bs no need to reply, It was you who started it.
That's delusional .. I corrected his misinformation .. and indeed I didn't make it Cat-friendly post.. but I did not attack him personally.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 03:36
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
Yes I could have danced around and adjust my answer to Cat's silly needs.. But why should I ? He is one big troll and always on everybodies back about every little thing. He is rude,obnoxious and vulgar against anyone he doesn't like most of the time without any provocation at all.. So why on earth should I try to formulate my responses in a cat-friendly way? I didn't attack him there

You're admitting here that you attacked him because he does the same with other members, Ok I can buy that. But you admit it though that you attacked him? right?
Mulva1989 wrote:
Amazing that you really try to pin on me that I was belittling his feelings by saying "No need to look for the cheapo VPNs.." (you misquoted me there btw.. my 'no need' is informative your 'do not' is commanding). He was wrong.. I pointed it out.. Don't point fingers at me if he can't handle that.

Oh come on!! that's child's play I learned how to argue like that in Highschool when there is nothing left twist your wordings with your needs...."informative and commanding"??? WTF!! I can't even believe this shit!? hahaha Do you think we are stupid retarded arseholes? who won't know about your intention and feelings when you were saying "no need to look for the cheapos" we don't need you to point out what means what we know it already and your intentions behind it too.


Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 03:55
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
Back the fuck up vulva you made it a personal attack when you started name calling. You could have very easily commented on the topic without drawing me into it...i didnt mention your name and as usual you go out of your way just like I said and Sleazy said to find, create and make an argument where there is none.

But i will be damned if you sit here while you as staff, who is supposed to be a better example, call me names, belittle or demean or humiliate me and let you get away with it.

Last time you mentioned my mother, asking if she'd be proud and i got upset, because she died not long ago. But being a sociopathic unempathetic narcissistic P.O.S who lacks the ability to feel anything at all other than your own embarrassment wouldnt care about that.

Then your pal ozi stood up for you came to your rescue as usual. Then has the nerve to tell me you have no desire to hurt me or see me banned, but here you are in the forum not chat, i didnt come taunting you, you came here to find a fight hoping to bait me into losing my temper and giving you and excuse to ban me. So then you can go running back to ozi or sam or whoever else you got in the pocket, saying see I had no choice I had to, he crossed the line.

How many lines have you crossed as staff....oh wait those are erased from your events! Thanks to your saviour. You are still a lying manipulative nazi piece of human refuse. Always will be!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 04:11
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SleazyMale wrote:
You're admitting here that you attacked him because he does the same with other members, Ok I can buy that. But you admit it though that you attacked him? right?
No .. that's what you make of it..
There is a big difference between not being nice to someone and personally attacking someone.. Obviously it suits you here to twist that into the same thing.. but that doesn't make it a fact..
Cat wrote:
Last time you mentioned my mother, asking if she'd be proud and i got upset, because she died not long ago. But being a sociopathic unempathetic narcissistic P.O.S who lacks the ability to feel anything at all other than your own embarrassment wouldnt care about that.
You tell so many lies to justify attacking people or to try to get them trouble... Honestly I wouldn't put it past you that you would even lie about this. Just to try to make something out of my comments that it wasn't. That you would wait for this moment to throw that into the mix obviously does not make it more believable either..

So no .. don't go play the pity card.. You've insulted so much people's family,race and sex lately .. you don't get to ask for a hug from me when someone hit a nerve on your side.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 39 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2