ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nobody.Walks.in.L.A.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Evil In Her.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.56.110.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Need Help, My ISP caught me downloading torrent (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 04:24
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
you really are a heartless cunt! Not one ounce of common decency or human compassion. A hug from you honestly make me puke, your a pig! I wouldnt lower myself to piss on you if you were burning. I sure as hell wouldn't expect pity, especially from someone who is incapable of it. Just because your hearing it now, doesnt make it less true, there are people here i trust and have confided in who knew.

You have demonstrated time and time again you can not be trusted, why would i knowingly make myself vulnerable to a psychotic bully like you!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 04:36
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
you really are a heartless cunt! Not one ounce of common decency or human compassion. A hug from you honestly make me puke, your a pig! I wouldnt lower myself to piss on you if you were burning. I sure as hell wouldn't expect pity, especially from someone who is incapable of it. Just because your hearing it now, doesnt make it less true, there are people here i trust and have confided in who knew.

You have demonstrated time and time again you can not be trusted, why would i knowingly make myself vulnerable to a psychotic bully like you!
Oh you always play vulnerable and like a victim if you think it can get someone else in trouble.. So that's nothing new really. I guess your never ending deceptive and manipulative behavior finally came to bite you in the bottom if what you say is true..

It's saddens me truly that you're hitting this new low as to actually try to use your mother's story to attack me here. You brought it up .. and very obviously are trying to exploit it to smear dirt on me. If this is a painful subject for you .. then shut up about it after you first go on personal insult to someone.

If it's really true what you're saying about your mother Cat.. Then shame on you for exploiting it in this way!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 05:08
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
18055ea4fd8801a8bed74985cf2b31bf.jpg

No...
If you want to be a big boy and say these kind of things Cat... Then don't remove them after a while to look all innocent again.. So unless you want to apologize for saying that let's keep in there shall we?

I don't go and remove insults I made to you either just to play innocent...
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 05:12
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
have it your way then, i was going to delete the comment because i thought i went further than I wanted to, i let you get to me, you baited me, sought an argument i i gave into to it...you win congrats now you can run to ozi and tell him you had no choice.

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 05:32
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
have it your way then, i was going to delete the comment because i thought i went further than I wanted to, i let you get to me, you baited me, sought an argument i i gave into to it...you win congrats now you can run to ozi and tell him you had no choice.
If you really think you went too far.. Then you'd apologize.. you don't try to sneaky delete the stuff I didn't quote. If you believe you went to far .. you also wouldn't go on yet another -5 rampage to people that have nothing to do with this.. Plus also if you really believe you went to far .. you wouldn't go on yet another mass torrent downrate rampage on me and other people, who yet again have NOTHING to do with this.
So drop the act..
It's transparent deceptions like this all the time that makes your credibility zero. If you stopped pulling crap like this for once.. then maybe I could take your word at face value next time..

And no that isn't what happened.. You went berserk again, went on personal insult rant simply because I corrected you from spreading misinformation about Trust.zone, hoping I would drop to your level, but then you dragged your own mother into this and it backfired.
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 07:11
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Mulva1989 wrote:
Cat wrote:
have it your way then, i was going to delete the comment because i thought i went further than I wanted to, i let you get to me, you baited me, sought an argument i i gave into to it...you win congrats now you can run to ozi and tell him you had no choice.
If you really think you went too far.. Then you'd apologize.. you don't try to sneaky delete the stuff I didn't quote. If you believe you went to far .. you also wouldn't go on yet another -5 rampage to people that have nothing to do with this.. Plus also if you really believe you went to far .. you wouldn't go on yet another mass torrent downrate rampage on me and other people, who yet again have NOTHING to do with this.
So drop the act..
It's transparent deceptions like this all the time that makes your credibility zero. If you stopped pulling crap like this for once.. then maybe I could take your word at face value next time..

And no that isn't what happened.. You went berserk again, went on personal insult rant simply because I corrected you from spreading misinformation about Trust.zone, hoping I would drop to your level, but then you dragged your own mother into this and it backfired.

for fuck sakes mulva1989 you really dont know when to shut your fucking mouth. You want to climb inside my head and tell me what I'm thinking why I am doing what I am doing? What dont you want to control at this point and I mean this I believe I dont give a shit if I am banned or blocked you are one mother fucking twisted bitch and if i were in front of you i would punch you in your mouth. Cause to me a woman stops being a woman when she starts talking shit like a man. And you are one hateful cunt of a woman!

I didnt say I was sorry, or that I felt bad or even regretted my words, i said that i decided after typing that I had gone further than I wanted and decided to edit my comment. But i should remember you subscribe to every post I make so your always ready for a fight....i seriously wish you bodily harm and permanent disability!

Nothing backfired, i mentioned my mothers passing because i let you get to me that much and for a moment I thought i could appeal to you as a person not as a fucking monster cunt that I know you to be and so do so many others here! I will hurt you and if i cant hurt you enough I will do the next best thing.

Your a liar and a fucking manipulative one at that....you mentioned my mother long before I did, you made this personal not me. You fucking stalk me the minute you see a post alert, you wait for your chance and you attack. I am not the only one who sees what you do and how you are. I wish they would speak up and call you out but everyone sees how skilled and dangerous you are.

I dont give two fucks about you mulva1989, i wouldnt blink if i heard you'd been hit by a bus and your body reduced to nothing more than a fucking bloody skid mark on the road. I'd go to your funeral piss on your casket, smack your whore of a mother and ask your dad if he liked fucking you in your 8 year old ass....then i would ask, you must be so proud to have produced such a cunt!

My apologies to you mean nothing, i learned that long ago because you lack empathy and the ability to genuinely feel it. You don't let go...you just keep on running your fucking hole. Even after I'm down your still punching...you have no real feelings for anyone. That part of you mustve got left behind or dribbled down your dad's leg when he finished with you!

I am not sorry a bit - you can do what you please the lot of you! You can delete my fucking account from your database. Ban me block me! I dont give a fuck. ozi, who i thought was a friend isn't at all and consistently sides with you, protects you. covers for you and defends you.

You all hold secret meetings about me, trying to decide what to do about me. Giving permission to ban me....this is me. I wish I had the chance, for five minutes alone with you mulva1989 and i would wipe that smug arrogant self satisfied smirk off your face and replace it with an ugliness that matched your insides. Who know it probably already does!

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 07:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
MessageQuote
Cat wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Cat wrote:
have it your way then, i was going to delete the comment because i thought i went further than I wanted to, i let you get to me, you baited me, sought an argument i i gave into to it...you win congrats now you can run to ozi and tell him you had no choice.
If you really think you went too far.. Then you'd apologize.. you don't try to sneaky delete the stuff I didn't quote. If you believe you went to far .. you also wouldn't go on yet another -5 rampage to people that have nothing to do with this.. Plus also if you really believe you went to far .. you wouldn't go on yet another mass torrent downrate rampage on me and other people, who yet again have NOTHING to do with this.
So drop the act..
It's transparent deceptions like this all the time that makes your credibility zero. If you stopped pulling crap like this for once.. then maybe I could take your word at face value next time..

And no that isn't what happened.. You went berserk again, went on personal insult rant simply because I corrected you from spreading misinformation about Trust.zone, hoping I would drop to your level, but then you dragged your own mother into this and it backfired.

for fuck sakes mulva1989 you really dont know when to shut your fucking mouth. You want to climb inside my head and tell me what I'm thinking why I am doing what I am doing? What dont you want to control at this point and I mean this I believe I dont give a shit if I am banned or blocked you are one mother fucking twisted bitch and if i were in front of you i would punch you in your mouth. Cause to me a woman stops being a woman when she starts talking shit like a man. And you are one hateful cunt of a woman!

I didnt say I was sorry, or that I felt bad or even regretted my words, i said that i decided after typing that I had gone further than I wanted and decided to edit my comment. But i should remember you subscribe to every post I make so your always ready for a fight....i seriously wish you bodily harm and permanent disability!

Nothing backfired, i mentioned my mothers passing because i let you get to me that much and for a moment I thought i could appeal to you as a person not as a fucking monster cunt that I know you to be and so do so many others here! I will hurt you and if i cant hurt you enough I will do the next best thing.

Your a liar and a fucking manipulative one at that....you mentioned my mother long before I did, you made this personal not me. You fucking stalk me the minute you see a post alert, you wait for your chance and you attack. I am not the only one who sees what you do and how you are. I wish they would speak up and call you out but everyone sees how skilled and dangerous you are.

I dont give two fucks about you mulva1989, i wouldnt blink if i heard you'd been hit by a bus and your body reduced to nothing more than a fucking bloody skid mark on the road. I'd go to your funeral piss on your casket, smack your whore of a mother and ask your dad if he liked fucking you in your 8 year old ass....then i would ask, you must be so proud to have produced such a cunt!

My apologies to you mean nothing, i learned that long ago because you lack empathy and the ability to genuinely feel it. You don't let go...you just keep on running your fucking hole. Even after I'm down your still punching...you have no real feelings for anyone. That part of you mustve got left behind or dribbled down your dad's leg when he finished with you!

I am not sorry a bit - you can do what you please the lot of you! You can delete my fucking account from your database. Ban me block me! I dont give a fuck. ozi, who i thought was a friend isn't at all and consistently sides with you, protects you. covers for you and defends you.

You all hold secret meetings about me, trying to decide what to do about me. Giving permission to ban me....this is me. I wish I had the chance, for five minutes alone with you mulva1989 and i would wipe that smug arrogant self satisfied smirk off your face and replace it with an ugliness that matched your insides. Who know it probably already does!
Cat wrote:
I'd go to your funeral piss on your casket, smack your whore of a mother and ask your dad if he liked fucking you in your 8 year old ass....then i would ask, you must be so proud to have produced such a cunt!
I never insulted your mother Cat.. Unlike you.. I didn't try to pull the ol' Hillary email trick, so it's easy to check what happened (here). That's why I don't take your crybaby act too serious here.. You're just making this whole act up to somehow make it seem like you're the victim over something I never did.. But let me quote this bit.. so that you can NEVER EVER cry again when someone DOES actually insult your mommy or daddy.
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 08:22
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
okay so you attacked my events first...are you really going to cherry pick the posts that suit you the best really you fucking lying dyke. you called me a liar, attacked me by bringing up events even though i dont have an ozi to clean mine up for me and delete the more embarrassing comments...

Listen folks this bitch will lie cheat and steal misdirect and flatter the shit out of you. She'll tell you what to think, when to think it. She'll tell you her version of the truth and get you on her side.

Read it from the beginning, you decided who fired the first shot. Who stalks who? who subscribes to whose posts, takes snitch shots the moment they are posted, who gives Bullshit warnings and bans, who exactly manipulates and uses more words than websters to confuse the facts.

Ignore her completely - read the posts for yourselves and decide. This skank whore has puished my last button. Ive said my peace, I have begged and pleaded and have not been taken seriously about what this cunt really is. I'm done you whore twist the truth as much as you want, I leave it in the hands of the members....time for you to call in all those favors from the reviews and plus 5's youve given>

Block me i dont give a fuck any more I am tired of being threatened in your silly private little meetings. and fuck you mulva1989 you miserable piece of shit! burn in hell cunt
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 09:15
Author: SuperAdmin
the author of the topic can do whatever he wants if shopping around is whats best for him then he can do that
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5