Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) 1CD x264 CAM Rip MP3 2.0 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.198.176.157.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Torrents...being legal and sound

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Admiral_Smith avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 15:22
Author: Trial UploaderTurtle
I had this idea that people are not sound and sane doing torrent file sharing so I just give some tips from my personal research.

Do not download directly from torrent sites. Use a seedbox. A seedbox is a remote service that does the download work usually at a faster rate because they are from data centers. I usually does cost a few dollars to start but since you are operating on a remote server that collects the data on a data center level then you make be safer because there are not any local swarm traffic that can be used as an excuse for investigation. When using a seedbox, you usually have the option to download your data directly from the server. This is a lot better than just putting up the data on the seedbox and just waiting for the torrent node from it. It is a lot safer too. Usually a seedbox offers FTP, SFTP, or even HTTPS download options. This is safe on most firewalls and is recommended in universities because it is normal data traffic and is not considered experimental hacker network traffic by using undocumented ports. I mean it is so safe that even people that are restricted to web traffic can use it.

-USE MAGNET LINKS IF YOU CAN. Just a personal suggestion.

Think of using your seedbox as a personal data gathering service. The torrent data fills up the drive and you just leech from it.

Any legal dispute usually goes to the seed box company first. This is because the legal entity sees your server first and not you on the ISP. I had a few emails that requested to take down torrents that I had so I complied and replied back to the seedbox company to say that I did take them down.

I believe this is better than using VPN because you are renting fast computer resources for a period of time to do your dirty work. The idea is why be anonymous when you can be seen right at the seedbox level. A VPN costs money too usually and might as well rent a seedbox for a month as a cost instead.

Good computing and safe fare!
~Admiral Smith
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 18:14
Author: BannedWarned
Guarantee you know nothing about what your talking about either. I also guarantee finding a seedbox that is able to do what you describe to the extent needed will cost a whole lot more than a VPN and will have far more restrictions and limits than a VPN. A seedbox that can do what you say it should do will be far to expensive for the average person.

Uploaders use seedboxes for easy seeding and distribution. Downloaders have storage devices like hard drives and or NAS devices and can stream directly from those devices.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 18:58
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderWarnedET junkieET lovermenSunTurtle
Admiral_Smith wrote:

what is magnet links , how is it safe from torrent , is it fast than torrents.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 19:06
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
bipin369 wrote:
Admiral_Smith wrote:

what is magnet links , how is it safe from torrent , is it fast than torrents.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-benefit-of-using-magnet-link-over-downloading-torrent-file-directly-What-is-the-difference-between-them
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 19:14
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderWarnedET junkieET lovermenSunTurtle
speed dont effected by low seeds but when i download magnet link it have seeds and speed is same like i get in torrent then what is different and how its safe from torrent .

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1