Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.196.108.20.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

ET Saved my sanity

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 13:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
From the very first moment i came on this site i was in a dark place.
Didn't know what to do but stuck it out. In the chat room was Ghostman and Obeyet and they made me realise i was not on my own. I had no points so couldn't put pictures in but it changed my way of thinking.I became a family member then and a student to ET.The likes of Ange1 and nanna made me buck up and realise there is allways someone there if you need them. A big thankyou to old and new members for keeping the dream alive. I love you all.x
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 14:21
Author:
SaM
:)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 15:49
Author: ModeratorET lover
dogsthrobber wrote:
Didn't know what to do but stuck it out. In the chat room was Ghostman and Obeyet and they made me realise i was not on my own. I had no points so couldn't put pictures in but it changed my way of thinking.I became a family member then and a student to ET.The likes of Ange1 and nanna made me buck up and realise there is allways someone there if you need them. A big thankyou to old and new members for keeping the dream alive. I love you all.x

Awww i am so glad you stuck it out hun :) and so glad we met :) it's peeps like you that other members love coming into chat with and your forum comments are so funny. I think most peeps have been in dark places but always so nice when someone reaches out :) You know where i am if you need me anytime. Just scream loud so i can hear you on my cloud lol. We love you :) xxx
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 16:06
Author: AdminSun
Glad your here bud it wouldn't be the same without ya!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 17:34
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Sanity wtf is that when it's at home!!!!!! I would like to be classed as somewhat mentally unstable as some of you who know me personally will vouch for.
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 17:48
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
It's the so-called "normal" people that scare the fuq outta me!!
Nicetameetcha m8! ;)
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 18:39
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
dogsthrobber wrote:

Also Tnx to you, user like you made ET a great site. :}
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 20:10
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
snotlob wrote:
Sanity wtf is that when it's at home!!!!!! I would like to be classed as somewhat mentally unstable as some of you who know me personally will vouch for.

I will vouch for Snot, he HAS issues! What were you shouting
when you took that Avatar Picture?

"It puts the lotion on it's skin!"
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 21:52
ange1 wrote:
dogsthrobber wrote:

Awww i am so glad you stuck it out hun :) and so glad we met :) it's peeps like you that other members love coming into chat with and your forum comments are so funny. I think most peeps have been in dark places but always so nice when someone reaches out :) You know where i am if you need me anytime. Just scream loud so i can hear you on my cloud lol. We love you :) xxx

Thanks ange1. Its always hard at times but you've got to keep going.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 02:19
Author: Moderator
Hey, doggydog you're a cool person as far as I know. It is nice to hear that ET saved you when you were in a dark place.
I know when I had no place to go and all my so call friends they were nowhere when I needed them most. But that's all good because I'm living now and need nobody but my family. Listen Man I'm not going to bore you with one of my life stories. Just know this brother we are here for you if you need us. I know I can be a difficult person at times. But the truth is ET is my family doesn't matter if your a person who get along with other ppl or if your a person that likes to challenge other ppl like cat.becuse I can do both lol each one of us has different personalities that's why I love it so much ET is home for me. Even though I don't see lot of activity from you, i want you to know we all here for you and anyone that need a place or some to talk to. Sure we fight we say nasty things about some ppl.. bottom line is we are all here for one thing that's sharing with the world. And ET is by far one of the best sites I respect all of you and for all the hours and day after day hour after hour sharing with ppl for free. As long as we are here, we might as well get alone with each other.because we never know when our time is up so take care of your family man, see you around brother
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 02:23
Author: BannedWarned
See that if i came for the first time, into this group of people, nice and normal and polite and kind and considerate i would have felt unwanted and out of place, like i didnt belong and wouldve left. Fortunately, there was hardly anyone here and those that were here, were probably more disturbed and left of center than I was. Today this place is so politically correct and kiss ass, you wouldnt even recognize it. All the good so called nice people! That Lie Cheat and Steal! hahahaha ET The Place 2 Be
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 02:26
Author: Moderator
Forgot to mention fuck DMCA and all the company's trying to take down file sharing I've been here since 99 And I'm still here, and will be here as long as I can. Respect for the real uploaders that do this shit day after day 3.gif
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 05:49
Thanks to all above and everything is good now. Nice to now you've got people there if you need them and have been in the same boat.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 09:25
Author: ModeratorET lover
dogsthrobber wrote:
ange1 wrote:
dogsthrobber wrote:

Thanks ange1. Its always hard at times but you've got to keep going.

Your most welcome hun and i am glad i have kept you going :) keep strong and keep going :) xx

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4