H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.86.243.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Lame and Chickenshit Banning excuses

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
kod avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 09:40
Author: Blocked
I have seen lots of things go on here personal attacks and bully tactics of staff on members, Staff who gang up on members to take out personal grudges and hate on them. Sneaking little agreements made behind closed doors during private meetings.

Now i see one member has been banned for two days because he gave review to some nameless person, Who knows when. There are no details given, you think after so much time doing it, staff would know how to give proper explanation in member events. But NO! This is vague and just makes action taken by staff on this member even more suspicious.

But now you can warn me, ban me block me because you dont like me or what i say. look at the profile of the member, look at all the review that he has got and were reversed because members and staff don't like him. It is only fair that if you are going to ban a member for giving a review, you assume is given because they are not liked, ban each and ever one.

silverdust latest action is nothing more than carrying out personal grudge on member he hates. It is funny that this staff always leave hateful spite reviews and still is unable to properly justify or explain actions as required. Thats what events are for!

this is bull and need to stop.
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 13:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
I was wondering how long it would take to ban this troll, voting 1 on many peoples UPs
Not even downloading any of them. is anybody going to clean up the mess he's left, (kod that is)
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 13:24
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Typical attitude coming from a fuck nut like you japa108 you still uploading those virus infected files douche bag? How bout we clean you up eh?

You have a crystal ball that allows you to see what people are or arent downloading on thier personal computers? Has he rated any of your uploads? No, then why dont you mind your business and STFU. before someone else gives you the ratings you deserve.

Seems like your jealous your trash has been ignored or are you just looking for some attention and inviting trouble?
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 14:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
OH! Well

SaM How long do the users of ET have to put up with this. just look at my acc & UPs
Faithwyn had the same done to account & how many more ?

SAD
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 04:32
How long do users have to put up with you and your cry baby wingeing and whining. I mean FFS we been listening to you for years now carrying on about one thing or another and near as I can see you have not even been directly affected by what your complaining about.

I'll ask you again muppet! Are you jealous your trash hasn't been rated or are you so desperate for attention you've come here hoping to get a bit. Now fuckoff back to whatever wankfest you interupted to spew this trash.
menin avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 05:40
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
Maybe a 10 rep point like system to be able to vote on torrents would work. Seems to work well enough with giving reviews, well that was until every account got Vip for a week.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 07:50
yeah menin it seemed like every fake ID under the sun took advantage and went crazy for the entire week VIP was free. I caught on a bit late nut a lot of people took advantage.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 02:46
Author: Blocked
thread should never be relegated to back pages, others have spammed and flamed the topic poisoning it for others apparently.

I have looked and seen the same thing directed to certain members by certain staff bullies who would prefer to just silence and punish those who speak up as you can see from the previous poster. There is no facility to deal with an abusive staff like there is for members. Any member can be warned, banned and then blocked.

Staff however when abusive, engaging in bully behavior, intimidations and instigating trouble are made excuses for, protected, defended and often their offenses made private by erasing and hint of negativity from their events. Now i also see that a particular bully staff who hates men and abuses her powers for personal grudges is also recruiting other staff to carry our her nazi agenda and punish anyone who dares to defy (not defile) her, by giving out Bullshit vague bans for offenses several days old. Talk about looking for excuses and digging through garbage ti find a spec of dirt.

Like i said staff like this are protected here, defended and excuses as being simply "imperfect" the typical member has no recourse against such. And don't expect an explanation or apology!
RTG avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 04:30
Author:

blome wrote:
thread should never be relegated to back pages, others have spammed and flamed the topic poisoning it for others apparently.

I have looked and seen the same thing directed to certain members by certain staff bullies who would prefer to just silence and punish those who speak up as you can see from the previous poster. There is no facility to deal with an abusive staff like there is for members. Any member can be warned, banned and then blocked.

Staff however when abusive, engaging in bully behavior, intimidations and instigating trouble are made excuses for, protected, defended and often their offenses made private by erasing and hint of negativity from their events. Now i also see that a particular bully staff who hates men and abuses her powers for personal grudges is also recruiting other staff to carry our her nazi agenda and punish anyone who dares to defy (not defile) her, by giving out Bullshit vague bans for offenses several days old. Talk about looking for excuses and digging through garbage ti find a spec of dirt.

Like i said staff like this are protected here, defended and excuses as being simply "imperfect" the typical member has no recourse against such. And don't expect an explanation or apology!

pussy cant even comment find half a ball to comment on his real id its why he took up the profession of sucking balls if you ever need fat swollen balls message Cat look at his profile page reviews for results
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 16:28
its actually hard to understand your meaning through that poor use of the english language you have, and while i used to find you annoying its recently occurred to me that pity might be more suitable. I forget sometimes that not everyone has had the benefits of advanced education, not everyone has had the opportunity to travel and experience the world in person and not from behind a computer monitor in their parents basement in some 3rd world country where livestock genitalia are the currency most commonly exchanged. I had to remind myself recently that the only attention you get RTG is because of me and as of this moment i am pulling the plug. I want you to pay close attention because before long you are going to be shitting bricks like you have never shit before.

Time to pucker up pal and i do not mean your lips.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1