due to a few peeps having a FEW PROBLEMS WITH INSTALLING MY wiiware torrent
i have taken this tutorial from WiiHomebrewScene these are nice and easy steps to install wad manager 1.4 so u can install wiiware wads on ur modded wii
i use this myself
The WAD Manager
OK, time to install another app to be used via the Homebrew Channel. And no, it can't be downloaded with the Homebrew Browser. Why? CAUSE IT'S FREAKING DANGEROUS!!
Yes, today is the day you begin taking crazy risks! Installing the WAD Manager isn't dangerous but MISUSING the WAD Manger is death to your Wii.
Now I know you're freaking out, but rest assured, as long as you follow my guidelines, you will be fine.
So first off, the WAD Manager isn't is dangerous or risky as I made it out to be. You actually have to be really stupid to misuse it. But, there is still a risk in using it. Now you might be wondering, why would you want the WAD Manager? Well here is why:
The WAD Manager (un)installs packages called WADs. Things such as Wii Ware games, VC games, Wii channels, hidden channels and other updates come in these WAD packages. You didn't know it at the time, but when you installed DVDx you were installing a WAD. The thing about WADs is that they aren't files the Wii is reading off the SD card, they are actually things being put on the Wii's flash memory.
So why does this matter to you? Well, if you're into illegal stuff the WAD Manager is great! You can get free VC and Wiiwre games! But, uh...that's not what I'm suggesting you do. I'm just saying you can do it. What I'm suggesting you use the WAD Manager for is to install custom channels which is...sketchy. Why? Because you never know if the Channel you installed is using borrowed code from a channel made by Nintendo or code from the Homebrew Channel. But, if you can ignore that, the WAD manager is great. SO here's how to install it.
1) download http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2189188/
(my wad manager torrent)
2) check folder for WAD-Manager_v1.4.dol
3) Go to the SD card you use for Wii Homebrew.
4) Make a folder called 'wad'. When you want to install WAD packages, you put them in here.
5) Go to 'apps' in the SD card.
6) Make a folder called 'WAD Manager'
7) Put the file you extracted (WAD-Manager_v1.4.dol) into the folder 'WAD Manager'
Rename it 'boot.dol'
9) You can't do anything with it yet, but when you have a WAD file and put it into the 'wad' folder you made, you can load up the WAD Manager from the Homebrew Channel to install it. When the WAD Manager is loaded, select SD card. Next you will see the list of WADs in the 'wad' folder on your SD card. Press 'plus' to install it and 'minus' to uninstall it. It will take a few minutes depending on what you are installing. After you install a WAD you can install another or press 'HOME' to restart your Wii.
So yeah, if you want to install WADs, follow this tutorial.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, DO NOT hesitate to comment and ask your question.
Hope You all had a great weekend.
this is not my own tutorial but this is the easiest way to install wiiware wad files using wad manager this method works 99% of the time
this is straight from
i use this to install on all wiis i mod
to mod ur wii use this it works and the torrent is fast and instructions are easy to follow
thanx to Madd_Skillz