Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Software

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 03:22
Author:
I have been a long time user of the web site but just recently registered to gain access to the forums to discuss a few things.

I have been reading alot of the articles and been getting really concerned about downloading things. I mostly download anime with subtitles but i do movies and sometimes my favorite shows especially if i missed the episode on TV.

what are the best things i can do to my pc on a regular basis to avoid any hassles. this is kind of annoying, it doesn't make sense to me that i can go to friends house and borrow his dvd and watch the movie but if i borrow it over my pc i am committing some horrendous crime.

I dont create anything and upload to the internet. I use utorrent only, like today i downloaded a few episodes of gintama and bleach and naruto.

but what is the best things to do. like certain software to protect me from people who try to steal my info from my pc. always format?
No avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 03:24
Author:
also is there any specific settings i should make sure to have clicked on utorrent.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 03:49
Author:
thank you so much for your time and your reply. i downlaoded both things and believe i did it properly and will format all my hard drives tomorrow. had to update my vid drivers anyways. again ty. this is crazy they take away all my freedoms here in the usa with the patriot act and now they coming for the last free thing i have in this world. the internet.
jsnod25 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 20:55
Author:
i completely agree with 1337bits, but if your torrent client doesnt support a built in IPfilter, then PeerBlock will be suffice, in my opinion better anyways. This allows you the freedom of using a torrent client you like other than uTorrent (like BitLord). Also for an antivirus, i prefer not to use the big boys that you have to pay for. AVG free is... well... free and works very well and doesnt use as much system resources to protect you as some of those "other" virus protection companies softwares do.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3