View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fargo.S03E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.198.143.223.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Respect For All

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 00:11
Author: Blocked
I have noticed many members in chat laughing,making jokes about the way others speak or rather type English or Grammar corrections and as far as the last time i saw this is not a Learning Institution,Rather a p2p community visited my members from all corners of the world and walks of life unless its all in good spirit which is the case in about 50% of the situations have some respect for others in chat and while leaving reviews and so on.

While i am at it let me address the issue of hostility towards the administrative team particularly the new aa.I have seen some reviews left for new aa some comments under there torrents and a few chat conversations where many members/previous red or aa are upset because of the recently appointed aa and i would like to know why the hostility do you miss doing the hundreds of deletes,the verifying of torrents the monitoring of chat the necessary and unnecessary warnings you issued regardless of whether you voluntarily gave up your title or were stripped of it beyond reasons to your understanding please have some courtesy in general and be respectful to everyone around you regardless of what animosity/childish vendetta you have built up inside you.Respect is earned not appointed by a title I personally have more respect for a few members here rather then a Admin or S.A that i have never even conversed with,so in conclusion please keep the B.S limited to a p.m and not exposing it openly as people love jumping on the band wagon and it creates a Unfriendly and Distressing environment for many.

Also please note i am not pointing fingers at anyone this is a general statement,and the ones who are doing such things you know who you are and me or anyone else saying anything is not going to make a difference to you so read and enjoy.
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 00:27
Author:
xclusive very nice read and to the piont.we are normal people that are doing a job in our spare time to make sure that a very good torrent site runs smooth.me myself as a new aa have had some slight remarks made but why i do not know as i do not have horns,infact i made a forum thread a little about me so people can see i dj fulltime and love to have fun just as anyone else,i also provide dates and times to events i dj at,this was so members could get to know me and ask me anything..we do hours of deletes,check torrents,check comments and reviews etc so et flows safe and with verified torrents..people can you please remember we are here to help and respect you so yes respect for all,members and staff.
xclusive nice post
No avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 06:18
Author:
Hukt on Foniks Wurks fur Me
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 07:06
Author: Site Friend
Welcome to ET Staff xclusive666. Regardless of how well you do you'll be hated to the Nth by many. Just a fact of life on this tracker it seems. Keep your chin up though, we need people like yourself on the Mod Team. I've seen great things so far, keep up the good work.

Also, take solace in the phrase "You Can't Please Everyone." Do the best you can and everything will be fine.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1