View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fargo.S03E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.100.S04E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

adults with children whom get unwanted messages on network sites

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 02:22
Author:
hi im am letting people know about children online getting unwanted peadophilles and grooming ceop CHILD EXPLOTATION ONLINE EXPLOTATION CENTRE also iwf INTERNET WATCH FOUNDATION these make up 46% on msn but facebook and others are more,many have a ceop button and again people ie are getting blackmailed to do more and piggyback on others others photos.peadophiles can be trarked at ceop wanted or ceop.uk but all will be traced at any cost asd easy as 999 or 911 or ceop uk public communictions..i hope you see that i am well up on this so if you do not wish to comment please private message me

darren1974 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 02:24
Author:
i will post more
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 02:31
Author:
please watch alol of this as it will bring i hope to protect children as this is a worry on network sites asd you get traced and black mailed hope i have help........people please pm me in confidence

Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 02:50
Author: Blocked
Informative post well noted and thanks.
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 02:53
Author:
xclusive thank you mate and i am here to even if this helps one person :)
weesteffi avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 03:46
Author: Site FriendTrue Love
it is a frightening subject and very much out there, scares the shit out of me as i have 2 teenage daughters and im very cautious when they are online, the trouble with the youth of today is they think they know it all and know feck all esp with people like these creeps out there, i personally feel there isnt enough done to bring awareness to the younger generation regarding this and enough protection against it its always a case of too little too late and more should be done to protect our children steffi
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 04:02
Author:
weesteffi wrote:
it is a frightening subject and very much out there, scares the shit out of me as i have 2 teenage daughters and im very cautious when they are online, the trouble with the youth of today is they think they know it all and know feck all esp with people like these creeps out there, i personally feel there isnt enough done to bring awareness to the younger generation regarding this and enough protection against it its always a case of too little too late and more should be done to protect our children steffi
weesteffi hope i help as me and other djs back ceop and iwf to protect our children,the 2nd video is a scare but real which is a shame,we help promote and donate to this cause.we can not observe our children 24/7 but as you see by the links people can missguide the youth and it is a weorry re my post....if anyone adult or child have felt a victim to this please private message me and i will redirect you or the proper advice in confidence,a promise..remember PEADOPHILLES are out there as joe jonas,miley cyrus etc etc and getting worse if that is possible
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 05:01
Author:
Very informative videos.....sent both to my two girls. thanks for that. First video is showing embedding disabled by request. It will let ya link direct to youtube, but may want to change that one out. Again for my kids thanks.
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 06:04
Author:
reno thanks and i will post more links if it stops one child getting unwanted abuse from an adult acting as a child...
thanks for your words
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 06:15
Author:
reno.99999 wrote:
Very informative videos.....sent both to my two girls. thanks for that. First video is showing embedding disabled by request. It will let ya link direct to youtube, but may want to change that one out. Again for my kids thanks.
thanks reno and sorry but both worked when uploaded,i will be posting more and yes it is frightening but you can message ceop or iwf anytime bor pm me as me and djs do events for the cause.i have children so as i say if i can help one its one saved
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 06:17
Author:
darren1974 wrote:
reno.99999 wrote:
thanks reno and sorry but both worked when uploaded,i will be posting more and yes it is frightening but you can message ceop or iwf anytime bor pm me as me and djs do events for the cause.i have children so as i say if i can help one its one saved[/quoteplease people just double click on the first link to veiw and if people are not hard hearted please beware as these contain worrying content
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 09:20
Author:
weesteffi wrote:
steffi if you want direct links please pm me as we play events for these groups to help the children and fight the unwanted groomers and if you want i can post stats :(
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:11
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Really nice post,many thanks.

for those of you that are using peerblock there is a list to block IP addresses of known Paedophiles.

just use this address http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=dcha_pedophiles and follow the instructions from this tutorial adding lists to peerblock

An extract from my peerplock log from last night
15207542620802522254.png

the most scary thing I find about this is that you never know who they are! Recently someone who I used to work with quite alot was convicted of child abuse,from knowing him you would never have guessed it!but in the end he got what he deserved.
cyberartist avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:18
Author:
Thanks for this Darren - although its a subject that none of like to tackle I guess. I have four daughters and my two youngest seem to think that the net is as safe as houses - no matter what I try to tell them. So this is timely.
Also thanks to Uncle Alf for this Peer Block list - well done my friends...

darren1974 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 19:15
Author:
here is another video made by ceop and shows how an adult will act as a child on a network site and how ceop and an adult is the person you maybe chatting to.ceop is uk based but now working worldwide.if videos dont seem to look working just please double click and again anyone msg me in confidence....ceop is the only people that have a ceop report button on all network site but just in the uk

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4