Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

E.T Chat Drama

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 13:21
Author: Blocked
Let me start of by saying there is no drama in chat just 1 person encourages the other and it leads to bullshit which ends up in stupidity and unnecessary conversations,and this is from both sides of the table members being rude to admin especially aa and vice versa.So what i would like to know is what is the need for this behavior are you like this in real life or is just a virtual thing we are all grown adults here atleast to my knowledge or wishful thinking but if your in chat and you see an aa politely asking you to not do something please don't get all defensive and go show me the rule where it says don't do this or don't do that or start going LMFAO its degrading to the other person and hence causes retaliation which then leads to warnings.Also in the middle of these arguments other members who are trying to have a genuine conversation get sidelined or new members who visit chat for the first time are left in the shadows, afew days ago i was in chat a new member came in had a trojan and said hi im new anybody know of how to get rid of a back gate trojan and while we were so busy arguing i waited about 2 minutes b/c majority of our veteran members are very helpful when not suffocated in childish behavior but in this instance the only response to her question i saw was what kind of back gate LMAO wtf kinda response is that she stayed for another 2 minutes i gave her a link and she left,now im not saying stop everything youre doing to welcome a new member with open arms but be aware of your surroundings.

Now let's talk about these warnings i know many have you have received these whether they were deserved or not,but in reality an aa giving you a warning really doesn't mean anything its a ! mark which will eventually be taken away my another aa or admin or the same aa that issued it.My personal belief on this matter is a warning should only be issued out to fake uploaders,members trashing trusted and verified uploaders multiple times in comments and to a member who is being extremely disrespectful to a fellow member as in getting personal,if you use swear words in chat thats not offensive saying what the fuck happened yesterday no biggie,saying hey xclusive go fuck yourself getting personal (me personally i would take that person to a private room and we can swear at each other all day until one of us grows up) but not everyone is alike and people fail to realize that.Let me get specific pictures posted in chat i find a majority of them fucking hilarious but then again if there is a female in the room and your consistently putting up pictures of naked chicks or those 700 pound female blimps you might offend someone,same thing with pictures of weed or guns or those lovely art logos you guys love to display every 2 minutes,nothing against the rules about any of these but once again it boils down to common courtesy if i ask you politely hey can you please not show anymore pics of this or that dont get all jumpy and go what you gonna warn me you gonna ban me i have 10 ids and i can change my ip in less then 20 minutes.Nobody gives a flying fuck what you can do just please stop the bitch fest and enjoy chat especially those of you that claim oh i dont even use this site for d/l anymore i just come to chat.

Now to us admins i think we try a little to hard to be enforcers our primary responsibilities here are deletions,finding fake uploaders and spammers,verifying torrents,being active on comments/forums articles and so on (you got the handbook just like me) it's all the extras that we do which end up somehow making us the enemy.Are some of us trying to hard maybe,do some of us not even give a fuck and think being an aa or admin is cool and some form of superiority maybe,All aa are hand picked so when we act a fool youre not only degrading yourself but whichever admin recommended you and which ever S.A appointed you.Nobody gets paid to do this shit we are a team of individuals who take time out of our busy lives to keep this site clean to the best of our ability,but respect is earned not given by a title if you act like an asshole nobody is going to like you regardless of how many b.s reviews you give or get or if youre in the top 100 members list or top uploader list its your personality that should win people over and yes every sight needs there smart ass people like we have because they keep the place fun and give us something to do.

I've rambled on enough bottom line everybody chill the fuck out and relax this is a p2p site not a teenage chat room.
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 18:35
Author:
LMFAO ......
CrashHole avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 18:41
Author:
I for one know I get wrapped up in battles in the chat room. Sometimes I am at fault, other times I'm not. I came in the chat last night and Darren was still going on about a gun pic that was posted the day before. I told him to drop it and piss off. I admit I was wrong for telling him to piss off, but I was sick of hearing it. I got banned from chat and immediately sent wick a PM saying sorry for the BS, but it just pissed me off. I told wick I would place Darren BACK on ignore and all was good.

We all like to have fun and a good laugh. I know sometimes we get carried away, but I'm pretty sure all of us have so much other BS going on in REAL life, it makes the chat room a place to act out. Rules are the rules and if you are going to enforce them, then they need to apply to everyone. Also, warning a member for something silly really gets someone pissed off. If I remember correctly, arent you supposed to verbally warn the member and if that dont work, then you place a warning on their name? I know some the AA's abide by this, but others just go straight to the warning page.

I also want to thank everyone on the staff for doing what you do. I might talk shyt about you at times lol, but it's all in fun.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 19:26
2088665773-ultimate-fighting-championship-ufc.9.jpg

CrashHole lol dont take him seriius no one here do :D
hndofgod avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 05:01
Author:
ok heres my issue with the whole deal and i have been seeing it alot more lately is that certain people whether it be aa or a or what have you have been coming in to throw their weight around. some are following the rules some are making up their own rules that latter is what is bothering me. I have no problem with being warned as long as its for a good reason, not a gun picture, or someone listening to what someone else said i said without looking through the chat log. the rules are there they may not be fully clear and they need to be refined a bit because they are vague. honestly 95% of et should have the red ! by their name if thats the case. anyways i think ive said my piece in the matter. ive been coming here for a bit now and love the people here et really is the place to be i just wish it would stay like that.
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 06:07
Author: Site Friend
Amen and well-said hndofgod.
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 13:42
Author:
BlueLady wrote:
W1ck3d1nt3ntz wrote:

I just said exactly the same thing..

Can we not tighten up the chat rules so everybody knows what is acceptable and what isnt ?..there seems to be too much leeway on what you can post and what you cant
i am with bluelady as NOTHING offensive is vauge,i dont mind what goes up as in the real world i have been there and done it ie i done 18mths for an alledged gun charge,then more for possesion of a firearm and in the uk its a no no so that was another 6mths remand untill judge in chambers and £4000 bail,sign at the police station everyday and cerfew 8pm untill 8am...the issue is it just says OFFENSIVE is not allowed but what is offensive to one is not to another,is that true?????? so when a person asks a member not to post certain stuff then it to them is offensive so asked to stop..
jj well mate you are chat and well i dont see you offend anyone infact everyone asks seen jj aka life and soul of chat :)
sparkygirl avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 15:44
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
there has always been drama in chat from day one. and no matter what rules they are the seem to get broken anyhow and with bans the just come back with new ids aswell. i just dont see the point of banning them if this happens when the come back with new name we need to come up with something that helps all members here and i think some of the folk here joke with each other all the time for a new member this looks like bitching. but us that now this we know its all fun .if a member is annoying you then just put them on ignore thats what its there for or just ignore them dont give them ammunition this is just my opinion .but folks we need to sort this out once and for all .thanks for listening xx
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 16:58
Author:
darren1974 wrote:
BlueLady wrote:
W1ck3d1nt3ntz wrote:

Can we not tighten up the chat rules so everybody knows what is acceptable and what isnt ?..there seems to be too much leeway on what you can post and what you cant
i am with bluelady as NOTHING offensive is vauge,i dont mind what goes up as in the real world i have been there and done it ie i done 18mths for an alledged gun charge,then more for possesion of a firearm and in the uk its a no no so that was another 6mths remand untill judge in chambers and £4000 bail,sign at the police station everyday and cerfew 8pm untill 8am...the issue is it just says OFFENSIVE is not allowed but what is offensive to one is not to another,is that true?????? so when a person asks a member not to post certain stuff then it to them is offensive so asked to stop..
jj well mate you are chat and well i dont see you offend anyone infact everyone asks seen jj aka life and soul of chat :)
reno.99999 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 16:59
Author:
darren1974 wrote:
BlueLady wrote:
W1ck3d1nt3ntz wrote:

WTF does that say???? Maybe try to keep the kitty from walking across the keyboard. Or do what you do best DJ....LMAO... as far as forum post maybe leave it to the grown-up's or just keep tail-gateing on xx's post....

You are now AA's...if something is offensive in chat ..... do something! Crying and bitching like a little girl (sorry for all the big girls). I as PMSL at first on theses post but now fuck you, get a grip. it's a torrent site....we steal movies, games. apps etc.... keep chat humble, I agree, don't use racist and sladerous statements, and keep pic posting to a min, but use your head...it is in fact a torrent site, and meant to be fun... and on that note....fuck off if you don't have a VIP icon next to you name....suck up an pay the man
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 17:21
Author:
reno thank you for the grammer lesson but we do not use ya,yo etc :) also i note you spell xclusive exclusive so please do not pick flaws thanks :) and i do post good post and updated ones you have left a nice comment on so maybe you may want to veiw the updated videos and mate your bs towards me now is boring and maybe jealous so if you speak please do with an intresting thing,thanks
ps the link you said you would pass your kids
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/2808/adults+with+children+whom+get+unwanted+messages+on+network+sites.html
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 19:08
Author: Site Friend
Well, I'm offended by flower pics (hypothetical). Should that be ruled as OFFENSIVE and discarded in chat? No, I'm afraid not. What I usually do is to judge the tone of the room and see likes and dislikes of the MAJORITY. If people are cool, let it ride. If a majority are getting upset ... by all means, politely ask them to respect other members wishes. No worries.

From my POV chat is a place to chill and have fun. As long as the room is relaxed and having fun ... just sit back and enjoy. There's no need to hark on rules every 2-seconds.

If people are feeling too confined they tend to rebel. It's human nature and from what I've witnessed lately in chat it's definitely been the case.

Just My 2-Cents
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 19:15
W1ck3d1nt3ntz wrote:
Well, I'm offended by flower pics (hypothetical).

Yup i knew it you hate flowers lmao
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 19:20
Author:
W1ck3d1nt3ntz wrote:

Just My 2-Cents
i see people now making bs up as they go and when it suits

thats my 2 pence
hndofgod avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 02:41
Author:
ok so darren so what you are saying is because you did a stint in jail for a gun charge blah blah blah... that you find guns pics offensive??? seriously man get a fucking clue man guns are not offensive so you making up your own rules. and from now on when wicked is the room im gonna start posting flower pics so you dont feel left out.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3