Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.81.105.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Icons next to our names.

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Newslangs avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 21:12
Author:
So I understand that a lot of people are completely unbothered by the icons next to there names. Being a new member to ET, I’m happy to say I’m not quite there yet. I actually really like the fact I have a cute girl next to my name. After asking in chat about how that works, I was told maybe I should put a post on here..

I’m actually very much into pixel animations and would love to make some new icons. I understand a lot of people actually hate the ones they already have, but what about doing a competition for the best icon, from cutest to crudest. Everyone can vote and get to have them for a week. If a someone is getting fruity in chat, give them the dildo icon. If someone keeps causing arguments give them a big mouth. If someone is commenting a lot in the forums, give them a little buzzing bee. I don’t know. Call me immature. But being new to the site, I’m excited in downloading new films, I’m happy to chat in the chat and get to know people, I wouldn’t go as far as to say build friendships but that’s kinda what were doing when we interact with each other.. And its can be fun or it can be serious but I know if someone told me if I commented say 100 downloads I was going to take in a couple days id get this amazing icon, it would make me want to comment more. Or if I got a special icon for being active in forum posts I think it would make me want to be more active… and I might be alone in thinking this, but what if every new person felt like I did? Then a lot more people would comment, and upload and want to be more active.. And if you don’t really care about the icons, then I guess.. It wont affect you anyway your not passionate nor dispassionate about them.

Well it was just a passing thought to get involved and give my bit back..because well I’m retarded and haven’t figured out how to upload and encode ( yes yes I will read the forums ) and all I CAN do is comment and help with fakes and sometimes I want to do more.

Lucie
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 21:15
Author:
the icons are totally pointless and as soon as a red gives u them another says u have to many and removes them so buudy just leave it us mere morsoles wont get listened to anyways.
NICE POST THO AND WELCOME TO THE SITE
DON.
Legend avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 21:15
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
a good thinking i like the idea
No avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 21:16
Author: Blocked
Quote:
I’m actually very much into pixel animations and would love to make some new icons
well in totaly in for that jsut start making some post them we will look at them ect
Newslangs avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 22:31
Author:

lol ok so I just made a few different things for different situations. a power ranger for like someone who does awesome uploads all the time
Or a spanner for someone who spots alot of fakes and reports and deals with all that stuff or a god damn nut sac if some hot shot is running his mouth and you want to show em who is boss I don’t know..a music note for someone who is constantly uploading awesome albums I guess it depends on what you were looking for, if infact you were looking for a new one at all.

Power rangermusic noteNUTSAC!icon5.gificon6.gificon7.gificon8.gificon9.gif

Shedevil avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 22:49
Author:
icon4.gif

hahahahahahaha i like this it so has the name wicked written all over it
Newslangs avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 22:52
Author:
depending on size i can make it jizz too.

this was an icon i had for another username for a diff site but you get the drift.

th_icon3jack.gif
pro2kon avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 23:00
Author:
i want the music icon & if u can make me a superfreak icon hun thank u looks good lets see what the rest of the population have to say
No avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 23:02
just to point out to all ppl none off the icon you wil in this post can be giving to any member this post is to show what icon ect ppl make so atm none can get any off them
Newslangs avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 23:07
Author:
sorry pro, none of these are actually being made into icon's, they just asked me to show some.. but who knows maybe it will inspire someone to make more anyway and you might get a musical one :)

the more people that give there opinion the better :D
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 00:11
Author: Site Friend
Shedevil wrote:
icon4.gif

hahahahahahaha i like this it so has the name wicked written all over it

LoL Devil. Works For Me.
arrimmapirate avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 01:50
Author:
make a nuts on the chin and give it out to xclusive666, he'd love that I'm sure!! hehehe

but this is a neat idea tho.
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 02:03
Damn you thats the last time i show you my pic and tell you my secret(:

8fmai5HB.jpeg
arrimmapirate avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 02:09
Author:
omfg!!! its a thin Peter Griffen!
cyberartist avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 03:09
Author:
Why such a long face?
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1