Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

smacking children right or wrong?? i say wrong!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
AuthorMessage
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 17:56
Author:
well i feel if you have had to lay one hand on your child then you have lost as they beat you in the first place,your voice and how you bond with them in the first 3 months is also helping in how the children turn out and act towards you..if stats are wrong,on what basis do you buy a pc,tv etc etc the STATS
blue im no "do gooder" its fact ill give you a link about me and look to see if i look a "do godder"
ps how many children FACT are killed because they cry ect and slapped around the head and suffer a brain hemarge
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 18:02
Author:
BlueLady wrote:
I hate do-gooders who interfere with the way I choose to bring up my child.

nuff said.
blue please look at this and do i seem a "do gooder" walking around with a bible preaching,no i dont and my kids are great :)
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/2693/abit+about+me+and+music.html?page=3
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 18:12
Author:
blue when me and kurt go out buying stuff for our record studio we go by stats or word of mouth..blue hope you enjoyed the "non do gooder" link but thanks for your words and got your opinion now
regards
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 19:03
Author: Admin
Sorry darren1974, but stats don't mean anything.

How many children have died because they haven't listened to their parents advice???

In India they use the cane in school, works wonders I say. We don't have yob kids burning animals or popping cats into the microwave. We don't have kids disrespecting the teachers in class just because they know the teachers cant do anything.

I have a son, he is 6 and he gets a spanking when he misbehaves. Its not anything unjust. All kids hate any form of anger from their parents. Remember we are animals, have you seen the way animals treat their young ones???

I understand your arguement, and I agree that it is not the perfect method, but a way a parent chooses to discipline their kid is something which will come back to them. Having a child is a sacrifice a parent has to make. I KNOW!.

When a child is spoken to, given punishment such as being banned from watching cartoons, playing with his friends, having his bed-time story not read, being sent to the headmaster and still not get the fact that it is something serious then it gets serious.

The problem here lies in the consumer society we live in. I remember inventing my games, using old boxes, but today a child is surrounded by things that he or she gets at birthdays and other "gift" oriented holidays.

They forget the value of life, the hardship. I don't like to deprive my child of anything. Society is shaping into a consumer based playground.. games, toys, cartoon characters appear everywhere.. I won't say no to my child, but when I ask him something and he doesn't give back, then thats the breaking point.

Excessive violence is not wanted.. I'm not gonna hammer my child black and blue to get my point across, but a sound spanking when the limits have been stepped over is very healthy.

I mean there a miracle happens. All other options are taken lightly, a child always wants to test the boundries, its in them thats their nature. When you have a child of your own you will know what I'm saying.
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 19:28
Author:
yogi is talking scence now thanks mate and not just the hit,yogi i am a dad of three children on 15yr,one just 13yr and one 13yr september yes busy year :) and my 15yr old is on man utd schoolboy books and i only every had to raise my voice but i knew i was a little sh*t when i was young with jail and police so knew from my up bringing..im very lucky as my childrens 3 mothers are all so good by my daughter now i do put my foot done re males today and girls get misslead but its a word from dad and she listens plus i have took them to some of my events(yes im bad as the events are for over 18yr) yet this shows them what young people can get upto from a girl and boy
yogi nice post mate :) and bless your little one(children)
cyberartist avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 00:10
Author:
Quoting myself here -

There is a world of difference between smacking your four year old on the ass because he ripped off his sister's barbie doll's head and shattered her little world - or clipping your ten year old in the back of the head because he just told his mum to get f****d - compared with the type of people who crush their little spirit and bruise and injure their bodies.
The way I have always approached this subject is pretty much covered in my first post earlier.
Having said all of this - I neither encourage anyone to smack their children nor do I criticise those who choose not to. Whatever floats your boat - as long as whatever you do creates a good family dynamic of love and laughter and the enjoyment of life.

This has been a really great post Darren - a great topic that all of us - it has become apparent - have pretty established views about. But I am glad to see the different points of view which have been expressed.
The family is the building block of society. Healthy and happy families make for a healthy and happy society. We have the examples of history to show us that where the families crumbled - so too did the society.
How mums and dads teach their children right from wrong - how they approach matters like moral standards - television - the internet - political and religious opinion - is the sacred right of the individual family to determine for themselves.
Blessings to all of you who have a family and little ones - they are irreplaceable. We lost one of our sons when he was just eighteen and whether I smacked him or not is the last thing I think about.
Love them big time while you can still put your arms around them.

darren1974 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 00:30
Author:
one name al bundy the real one the iq of what,a law student,a list,governers backed him so do how you are brought up count and smacking help NO its in your genes like anything.people come on a little scence
xXSurfinDanXx avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 03:13
Author:
BlueLady wrote:

I'm serious, all this b/s about allowing your kids to run riot is just that, b/s...

Dicipline, the teaching of right and wrong, good manners and respect for your elders is a must in my opinion....and let's not forget some of those 'elders' fought and died for us to make choices like this.

So all this nonsense about harming the litte angels with a swift slap upside the head is total crap, if my daughter is out of line, she soon know's it from me...and her grades are all 'A' so far.

But your the parent, you do whatever you think is right....I do..

Well Said Blue
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 05:11
Author:
ANYONE thast touches a child via sexually or smacking hits a jail and see howthe adult handles punishment,fair??
cyberartist avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 05:52
Author:
How mums and dads teach their children right from wrong - how they approach matters like moral standards - television - the internet - political and religious opinion - is the sacred right of the individual family to determine for themselves.
Blessings to all of you who have a family and little ones - they are irreplaceable. We lost one of our sons when he was just eighteen and whether I smacked him or not is the last thing I think about.
Love them big time while you can still put your arms around them

I'm done with this post - nothing further to add - cos its all here for the record. My opinions have been made abundantly clear in three previous posts.

One last thing though - stats ARE bullshit.
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 06:15
Author:
cyber please delete last post i will pm you sorryy if this topic was bad and will close it
4JIMi2sTEXAS0 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 06:21
Author:
however any parent sees fit to discipline their child is their god given right as their parent, there is a such thing as over doing it of course, but if a kid is old enough to talk back, their old enough to get slapped over the head wit a hammer !!! lol
cyberartist avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 07:10
Author:
Darren - there is no need to close this my friend. Not as far as I am concerned anyway. But do as you wish. The topic did what it should have - raised debate and opinion - and we learn to understand more about each others point of view this way. I think its good for us and good for the forum - and good for ET -when members have a place to express how they feel about any subject they like.
You owe me no apology my friend - you have done me no wrong.
darren1974 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 07:19
Author:
cyber i was thinking only for you my friend and i was allwaysd told if i reach one person my job has been done but as a music person please pm me if you wish
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3