H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Criminal.Minds.Beyond.Borders.S02E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.227.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

cyberartist complaints department

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
cyberartist avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:41
Author:
This is meant to be contructive and is not vidictive but take it however you will. I think that the noob here needs to receive a little more encouragement and incentive in order to inspire them to move on to vip membership and to feel like their contributions are appreciated. In my case I have noticed how others who joined after me and whom I have hardly ever rubbed shoulders with in the forums seems to have a whole lot of icons next to their names (like friend and junkie and etc) while others plod along as turtles despite having made substantially more forum posts and contributions in the articles section. I understand that these folks are uploaders - and ET needs good solid uploaders with quality material. ET members need to also consider that NOT everyone is an uploader and that this does NOT make them second class citizens. I'm sure that there are others like me who don't download an aweful lot eaither (in my case I basically have more software than you can poke a stick at and just grab what I need now) but these folks would - like me - seed generously when they do download and do what they can to support the world of P2P. It needs to pointed out that - although I am quite happy to describe myself as a noob as far as most things torrent are concerned - I am far from a noob when it comes to computers. I began producing graphics and animation on minis when some of our members were maybe not even born yet - I was a major contributor to the Fairlight CMI development team and I have been using PC Microsoft since thos horrible days of NT. And before you hang me out to dry on this one its not about icons either. Its about things like being offerred VIP for making site suggestions in a post and I still havent heard a bloody thing. Then reminding Admin of this and making another suggestion in yet another post and still being ignored. This alongside other intelligent forum responses like LOL and LMFAO. If you cant string an intelligent answer together and your only good for a LOL dont even bother fucking answering me. Most people around here dont. Oh Shit I swore - well thats me fucked I suppose. .
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:45
Author: Blocked
Oh make a few more forum posts and you will get superman(:
Legend avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 18:35
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
omg so big post ,, i lost patience when reading hehehe

subha

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1