Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

What does it mean?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 56 posts ]
AuthorMessage
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 17:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
a huge amount of input is solicited here :)
and as i stated before we need the first post of this threat to be indexed all the questions which we are goin to put here :)

sam
º(extratorrent 2010)©º
JoeBonanno avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 17:41
Author:
Yes it is... <<< 1st vote
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 18:47
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
JoeBonanno wrote:
1. to get an approved name for the section.
Well at the moment we only have two suggestions - What does it mean? and what the tech is that? so unless anymore ideas we will need to pick from one of those
2. where to put the section :- official forum, community forum, P2P forum or Help forum?
In the official forum,same place as tutorials and other important stuff
3. more attention for this idea (more users have to put their opinins).
yep agree here tho sad that only two red have posted here(many thanks BlueLady for helping and supporting this)

and Thanx Uncle ALF for your cooperation to keep this idea alive and I really appreciate it.
But this idea is as important as all other teaching sections in the forum as "General Tutorials", and I think if this section has been made as you suggested "hanged on the banner", then the other subject-related sections will be misjudged (if it is the appropriate word).
Wasn't meaning to sound like one thing was more important than the next,just thought it would highlight these sections for all members,as they would be able to find the info with ease as the buttons would be linked to the forumand it might be an introduction to the forums for those members that dont really use the forums

This is my point of view regarding your suggestion Uncle ALF.

JoeBonanno wrote:
I think it is better to be asked as a section in the forum ....
Aye it still would be in the forum but this would be a quick link button if you now what I mean,and as said before would highlight topic to members
BlueLady wrote:
joe, thank you for your input, but the concept here is quite simple and NOT to be confused with any other forum..

We have a name :- Questions and Answers...(until something that sounds better comes along)
See above reply to Joe

we know where we'd like it put :- on the heading bar next to FAQ
Agree with this

where to put the actual forum itself I would imagine is the Boss's decision
as above think it should be in the official forum section

We still need to establish how this forum should look..I still go for the idea already mentioned :-
Agree

eg: Perhaps the question could be asked in forum, as it is now, the relevant answer given...and the question and answer together could be copied into into 'What does it Mean' and made a closed forum.
Sounds good to me,and if we put a bit of info about the aims of the post at the beginning of the question post it should make it clear what its all about

By doing it that way, the 'What does it Mean' forum can be kept clean of non essential posts, pretty much like 'Tutorial Index' is now...found here :- http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/2672/tutorials+index.html
Yep sound good

repeat post:
Let me ask a question, is this Q&A forum good for ET, yes or no ? Yes,
it will help members myself included to understand some of the tech speak,like I already have from this post

only other thing I think we need is some sort of deadline to aim towards to have this discussed and finalized to send to SaM,otherwise we could be chucking ideas around forever
JoeBonanno avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 22:02
Author:
Name: Technology simplified .... I agree.

yeah about that post u r asking about, Blue. Didn't 1337bit post about it as a reply in this topic?

anyways .. until Monday, we do need more opinions and sharing outs.
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 22:58
Author:
SaM
i would expect to see views of other staff about this topic ..but it seems staff dont read much of serious topics in forum now a days...
further a good reason for me to re evaluate..!!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 00:40
Author: Admin
Ahahaha SaM :D

--> Netco m8, great idea :)
--> 1337b, nice work!
-->I like your "private and not private" (public ;) )
--> Blue, when this is done this link should be present in new members welcome message.

--> This section should also have links to forum posts in them and links to sites.

Like "which client to use"?
--> There are many different clients around.. some of them are Utorrent Bitcomet Vuze . If you would like a previous version go here ..
If you choose uTorrent we have a great tutorial here

Something like the above.. I'll work over this easter break on a set of questions
sparkygirl avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 04:10
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
yea this is a great idea to help all including us noobs that know nothing lol well me anyhow it saves time asking the same question over and over again hope to see it up and running soon x
cyberartist avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 06:51
Author:
Another vote for technology simplified - but its easy for me to say yeah do it - and then leave it up to senior members to implement it. Its a great concept and I think that current and future members would gain from it. It would have to be easy to navigate through and to find on the site to have more appeal.
I would certainly use it if it was up and running in some form - Im certain that even site hoppers would use it and help them to decide to become VIP
No avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 16:04
Author: Blocked
Yes I agree with the ones that is wanting this for our members or the members wanting this.. i am for it!!!!!

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 18:25
netcobold wrote:
two things from my side: I would not go with the title 'Technology simplified' - for once the word 'technology' comes at a certain inhibition level and might discourage already some, not only ladies ;-). I would try to find a more neutral and more encouraging title. That also would leave room for the development direction and makes it open to more topics than technology (but only basics, of course). Something like 'Simple Answers' or 'Basics simple explained' or so should be fine.
_ sorry netcobold, I disagree here - I do like 'Technology simplified" but reading your comments I do see where you are coming from and it does make sense,but I feel to use as you suggest 'Simple Answers' or 'Basics simple explained' would leave it wide open to all sort's of posts,such as "simple ways to make muffins" or the like.using the word technology it will make it clear what the post is about,as it will cover many Q+A's on various technical area's.
thou,think it would be better changed to "technology explained" or Technology terms explained"

1337bits wrote:
especially looking at it as ""explaining for the last time"" lol since from now on i'll only have to copy paste the link to or direct them to the future section instead of typing out pages and pages of the same Q&A's i recieve each day.. Dont get me wrong i enjoy helping out noobs in every way i can, but imagine if it was simplified in a way where its accessable by all at anytime.. every day you learn something new whether researching for others or yourself, its a tab that will be viewed many times a day, and yes chat will display the link 100 times a day i'm sure as the same questions are asked repeatedly in chat and forum.

good points, that is it! Agree!

And at the risk to repeat myself: To my understanding it is not important how many replies the topic gets now. The idea is to have a place to post Q&A as they come along for the next year(s) Well it is important on amount of replies as we are trying to set up a sustainable help section for ET,and the more feed back,ideas and members joining in,as it will benefit all on ET

sorry to hear Sam, guess you are speaking more generally regarding 're-evaluating' things? Sadly.......
Glad to have at least one SA,looking and posting on this topic
JoeBonanno avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 18:48
Author:
About the name, I nominate netco to call it since he was the first who started this thread.
But, I really hope from netco to reply with the name ASAP.

And come on guys 58 posts, most of them are by VIPs, AAs, Admins & trusted uploaders.... and dont we forget an SA agreed with this and offered his cooperation.
What I mean is that all of them are qualified enough to see what is good for ET or not.

Now the question is, what are we waiting for?
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 21:12
well...! we just need some well co-ordinated structure and must have some sophisticated techniques before we even think about it working.
we need everything up and running.
this topic should be active all the time and should be monitored by admins all the time.
this section solicits the huge enormous inout as there's tons of question which may be asked by the members ->> and we don't even imgine the no. :)

sam
º(extratorrent 2010)©º
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 21:29
netcobold wrote:
yeah well uncle, I don't see the risk to drift into muffins et al. as there will be a moderator function as a filter, besides if the forum is closed it will be even easier to control the content. Or maybe 'terminology easy' ? Ok no probs,how bout 'terminology made easy'

Another reason why a natural English speaker is needed as the moderator, I believe, to make decisions on the clearness of and the logic and understanding behind terms.Ok

I would be intersted in a good recipe for scones tho.....

See PM for scones.
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 22:26
what i thought about it was the member gettin their posts posted by themselves.
as a admin we can open the thread for a while for that specific member who wants to upload the torrent and as soon as he uploads the torrent close the post again.
in that manner the original member who gave the answer will be the original publisher of that specific post. :)
and as stated before the questions should be in the first post and then other posts should contain the questions as well as answers serially as stated in the first post of the thread.
don't know if you all guys are getting me or not. but this will be great as each member will get their answer posted by themselves.
and to be honest i don't want to be this thread under the guidance of only 1 admin or sa.
it should be moderated and posted by all.
and yes for sure it can be closed tpic as soon as the member posts his answer.
but maybe it's only me.

sam
º(extratorrent 2010)©º
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 07:40
yeah..!@ if it is about the spams or something we can always delete the post which is irrelevant. that's why we are admins ;)
and the member who wants to get a answer posted will send a pm to admin with the question and then the admin can decide whether it should be there or not.
it's not like ->> hey i want to post an answer open the thread now. :)
and we can trust 1337bits, netcobold and joe who are dedicated to this thread.
i think they would like to get their answers posted by themselves > :)
well, i will wait for others response .
lets see what others think :)

sam
º(extratorrent 2010)©º

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 56 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1