ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.145.81.105.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Trusted Uploader Status Application Here


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 203, 204  [Next]
Page 175 of 204   [ 3058 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Deviance12479 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:18
Author:
Can I qualify for Trusted?
incomecool avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:27
Author: Blocked
Dear Admins,
Can I Get A Trusted Status?
Thanks for your time.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:34
Author: Blocked
incomecool wrote:
Dear Admins,
Can I Get A Trusted Status?
Thanks for your time.
Not yet you just got Verified Uploader not even a month ago try next month 2015-03-16 10:28:20
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 13:17
Author: SuperAdmin
Deviance12479 wrote:
Can I qualify for Trusted?

no
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 17:23
Author:
Applying for Trusted Status:



If not: Pls tell me what do I missed from Minimum Requirements.
Snyper avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 15:53
Author:
Respected Staff ,

I would like to apply for Trusted Uploader Status
I have uploaded 100 Torrents , they have good feedback too ...

Thank you ......
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 17:54
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
yayan23 wrote:
Applying for Trusted Status:



If not: Pls tell me what do I missed from Minimum Requirements.
No, try again in 1 month
MaDMiKeL avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 17:58
Author:
Can I be a trusted uploader ?
yayan23 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 15:49
Author:


Soup wrote:


yayan23 wrote:
Applying for Trusted Status:



If not: Pls tell me what do I missed from Minimum Requirements.



No, try again in 1 month




=============================================================================================

If Im not Qualify for the list above.. Maybe its time to change the minimum requirements of ET to be trusted, its useless.. {just comment}
juggs avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 16:00
Author: AdminETRG
yayan23 wrote:

Soup wrote:


yayan23 wrote:
Applying for Trusted Status:



If not: Pls tell me what do I missed from Minimum Requirements.



No, try again in 1 month




=============================================================================================

If Im not Qualify for the list above.. Maybe its time to change the minimum requirements of ET to be trusted, its useless.. {just comment}

just cause you pass requirements dont guarentee you trusted status ,more to it than that (Just a Comment)

dont moan just try back when told to
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 16:03
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
juggs wrote:
yayan23 wrote:

Soup wrote:


yayan23 wrote:
Applying for Trusted Status:



If not: Pls tell me what do I missed from Minimum Requirements.



No, try again in 1 month




=============================================================================================

If Im not Qualify for the list above.. Maybe its time to change the minimum requirements of ET to be trusted, its useless.. {just comment}

just cause you pass requirements dont guarentee you trusted status ,more to it than that (Just a Comment)

dont moan just try back when told to
yeah maybe its time you listened or try another site
Cool_Release avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 07:39
Author:
Dear Admin,
can i be trusted uploader now...?
DeanaJasmine avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 22:41
Author: Blocked
Hi i am Deana. Can I be trusted Uploader.
Torrents Uploader : 64

All torrents are well seeded and containing great feedbacks...
Thanks
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 23:18
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
DeanaJasmine wrote:
Hi i am Deana. Can I be trusted Uploader.
Torrents Uploader : 64

All torrents are well seeded and containing great feedbacks...
Thanks
No too soon, try again 1 month from now
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 23:20
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Cool_Release wrote:
Dear Admin,
can i be trusted uploader now...?
No not yet, again try in 1 month from now
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 203, 204  [Next]
Page 175 of 204   [ 3058 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3