ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.74.48.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Trusted Uploader Status Application Here


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 202, 203  [Next]
Page 23 of 203   [ 3045 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:31
Author: SuperAdmin
nlx_78 wrote:
Reason i said that is to show i've uploaded way more. I only found this site recently and does not let upload more untill it's checked. If i can't upload more it's hard to prove i'm a genuine uploader.

every site has rules doesn't matter were you can from read the topic before post for a trusted status

for now you will have to post a reply in here just like every other new member to get your torrents verified

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html

sachidanand_pathak1209 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 15:22
Author:
SORRY FOR APPLING AGAIN BUT THIS TIME I UPLOADED 15 GB.

uploader neme: sachidanand_pathak1209

account created: 2010-12-14 08:02:17

total torrent upload: 41

total torrent size: 15.03 gb

torrent link:http://extratorrent.cc/profile/sachidanand_pathak1209/torrents/
danger2u avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 00:08
Author: Blocked
name:danger2u
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2411505/Scream+4+TS+XViD+-+IMAGiNE.avi.html
thanks
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 00:15
Author: Blocked
danger2u wrote:
name:danger2u
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2411505/Scream+4+TS+XViD+-+IMAGiNE.avi.html
thanks
?
smile_hunter avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 04:09
Author:
smile_hunter wrote:
oziman wrote:
smile_hunter wrote:
Hello,

As Superadmin said, i am applying for trusted status today, the 13th april. Pls check my account.

Thanks.

you have a lot of dead torrents Update Seeds and stat and delete you dead torrents

here a few of them

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2365612/Raaj%282011%29-Telugu-Mp3-320+VBR.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2365498/Milenge+Milenge-Video+Songs-Superb+Quality..html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2358516/Varsham-Telugu-Video+Songs.html


http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2358123/Kurralloyee+Kurrallu+%282011%29.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2357694/Sakhi-Telugu-Video+songs.html

you can take care of the rest yourself

Hello Oziman

I updated seeds and stats and deleted my dead torrents. Pls check it out.
Thanks
Someone Please bother me....................... Its been many days i posted a request.. deleted all the dead torrents too...
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 05:48
Author: SuperAdmin
smile_hunter wrote:
smile_hunter wrote:
oziman wrote:
smile_hunter wrote:
Hello,

As Superadmin said, i am applying for trusted status today, the 13th april. Pls check my account.

Thanks.

you have a lot of dead torrents Update Seeds and stat and delete you dead torrents

here a few of them

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2365612/Raaj%282011%29-Telugu-Mp3-320+VBR.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2365498/Milenge+Milenge-Video+Songs-Superb+Quality..html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2358516/Varsham-Telugu-Video+Songs.html


http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2358123/Kurralloyee+Kurrallu+%282011%29.html

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_trackers/2357694/Sakhi-Telugu-Video+songs.html

you can take care of the rest yourself

Hello Oziman

I updated seeds and stats and deleted my dead torrents. Pls check it out.
Thanks
Someone Please bother me....................... Its been many days i posted a request.. deleted all the dead torrents too...
why are you not post in here http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.htmlif your so bothered?
read the topic you dont to get a warning from posting over and over again
AliBaloch avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 08:34
Author:
Hellow
A/C Link: http://extratorrent.cc/profile/AliBaloch/
Staff Pls take a look...
Regards
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 01:39
Author: Blocked
AliBaloch wrote:
Hellow
A/C Link: http://extratorrent.cc/profile/AliBaloch/
Staff Pls take a look my torrents for trusted uploder
Regards

Done
Boobsman avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 17:17
Author:
Hi, id like to apply for trusted uploader status. I currently have 63 torrents that are being seeded (a couple appear to be dead but this is a tracking issue) mostly xbox360 which nobody else seems to be doing on this site. I am an active member on the site and reply to all posts and pm's that are sent.

extratorrent.cc/profile/Boobsman/
No avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 17:31
Author: Blocked
Boobsman wrote:
Hi, id like to apply for trusted uploader status. I currently have 63 torrents that are being seeded (a couple appear to be dead but this is a tracking issue) mostly xbox360 which nobody else seems to be doing on this site. I am an active member on the site and reply to all posts and pm's that are sent.

extratorrent.cc/profile/Boobsman/

I have gone trough almost all of the uploaders xbox games. proper titles and good working torrents.
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 17:40
Author: SuperAdmin
Pirate81176 wrote:
Boobsman wrote:
Hi, id like to apply for trusted uploader status. I currently have 63 torrents that are being seeded (a couple appear to be dead but this is a tracking issue) mostly xbox360 which nobody else seems to be doing on this site. I am an active member on the site and reply to all posts and pm's that are sent.

extratorrent.cc/profile/Boobsman/

I have gone trough almost all of the uploaders xbox games. proper titles and good working torrents.

am giving because i know you look at his torrents
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 01:55
Author:
SaM
danger2u wrote:
name:danger2u
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2411505/Scream+4+TS+XViD+-+IMAGiNE.avi.html
thanks

come on maaaan
wrong thred u posting in

post here to verify torrents:-

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html
godfather_Future avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:38
Author:
i was told 2 apply next week so i m applying for status trusted uploader.....

name:godfather_Future

profile link:-http://extratorrent.cc/profile/godfather_Future/
xXXDragonMasterxXX avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 05:31
Author:
Hello Sir, i am just completing one month today with 151 uploads is i am legal now for trusted status...

MY PROFILE
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 06:08
Author: Blocked
xXXDragonMasterxXX wrote:
Hello Sir, i am just completing one month today with 151 uploads is i am legal now for trusted status...

MY PROFILE

Not yet we are in the middle of upgrading rules you must be on site 45 days
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 202, 203  [Next]
Page 23 of 203   [ 3045 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5