ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Trusted Uploader Status Application Here


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 202, 203  [Next]
Page 28 of 203   [ 3045 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 23:20
Author: Blocked
Not yet try again in a week
prisak avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 15:00
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Hello Admin,

I have created my account on:- 2010-09-03 10:42:12
Uploaded Torrents :- 156
Uploader Category :- Mainly Wallpapers (Non-Movie Uploader)
Account Active :- Account Active from last 5-6 Months.

Can I become Trusted Uploader..

Regards
prisak
DonPeyote avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 19:42
Author:
hi ET. i have today decided to give my applyance to be trusted upper. Any decision will be respectfully taken. 24 music torrents and 2 movie ups(1 screener and 1 made by request). On advance thx for reply guys

Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 22:40
Author: Blocked
semismoker wrote:
hi ET. i have today decided to give my applyance to be trusted upper. Any decision will be respectfully taken. 24 music torrents and 2 movie ups(1 screener and 1 made by request). On advance thx for reply guys

You are at the bare minimum for torrents u/l upload a few more and we can issue it out to you
No avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:31
Author: Blocked
Hi,

I am rahultorrents and I want to apply for trusted uploader.

I have uploaded 84 torrent uptil date.

Come online everyday here.

Here is my profile link: http://extratorrent.cc/profile/rahultorrents/

Can I be Trusted Uploader?

Thanx
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 13:16
Author: SuperAdmin
rahultorrents wrote:
Hi,

I am rahultorrents and I want to apply for trusted uploader.

I have uploaded 84 torrent uptil date.

Come online everyday here.

Here is my profile link: http://extratorrent.cc/profile/rahultorrents/

Can I be Trusted Uploader?

Thanx

read the topic you need to be a member for at least 1 month
also it's to early for you try again in 2 weeks
aman15 avatar
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 19:00
Author:
Hi sir....

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/aman15/torrents/


I request to Upgrade my account to Trusted Uploader.... Thnx u so much

Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 00:40
Author: Blocked
aman15 wrote:
Hi sir....

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/aman15/torrents/


I request to Upgrade my account to Trusted Uploader.... Thnx u so much

Try again in 2 weeks to many warnings issued out to you in recent events
prisak avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 03:27
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
prisak wrote:
Hello Admin,

I have created my account on:- 2010-09-03 10:42:12
Uploaded Torrents :- 156
Uploader Category :- Mainly Wallpapers (Non-Movie Uploader)
Account Active :- Account Active from last 5-6 Months.

Can I become Trusted Uploader..

Regards
prisak

Sir Any Reply for me ??
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 03:34
Author: SuperAdmin
prisak wrote:
prisak wrote:
Hello Admin,

I have created my account on:- 2010-09-03 10:42:12
Uploaded Torrents :- 156
Uploader Category :- Mainly Wallpapers (Non-Movie Uploader)
Account Active :- Account Active from last 5-6 Months.

Can I become Trusted Uploader..

Regards
prisak

Sir Any Reply for me ??

because of your past events i will talk with other admins if we all agree we will give it to you

if you do get it try not to repeat what was done in the past
DonPeyote avatar
Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 20:57
Author:
Xclusive666 wrote:
semismoker wrote:
hi ET. i have today decided to give my applyance to be trusted upper. Any decision will be respectfully taken. 24 music torrents and 2 movie ups(1 screener and 1 made by request). On advance thx for reply guys

You are at the bare minimum for torrents u/l upload a few more and we can issue it out to you

Done
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:01
Author: Blocked
eXXXclusive wrote:
Dear Admin happy.gif,


When you will Accept me a Trusted Uploader???????


http://extratorrent.cc/profile/eXXXclusive/


ThankX in advance big_grin.gif

To many warnings in events try again in 2 3 weeks
aman15 avatar
Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 07:00
Author:
Pls Upgrade my account to Trusted Uploader.

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/aman15/torrents/
No avatar
Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 19:54
Author: Blocked
Ugrade My Account To Trusted Uploader If M Eligible..



THANKS IN ADVANCE
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 23:05
Author: Blocked
aman15 wrote:
Pls Upgrade my account to Trusted Uploader.

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/aman15/torrents/

Same deal to many warnings try again in few weeks
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 202, 203  [Next]
Page 28 of 203   [ 3045 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1