ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Smoking.Guns.2016.DVDRip.XviD-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Trusted Uploader Status Application Here


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 203, 204  [Next]
Page 57 of 204   [ 3049 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:31
Author: SuperAdmin
yngwie1234 wrote:
Name of Uploader: yngwie1234

Torrents Link:

upload a few more torrents and apply again in 2 weeks

also add a few public trackers with demionid tracker so torrent look alive
yngwie1234 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:38
Author:


oziman wrote:


yngwie1234 wrote:
Name of Uploader: yngwie1234

Torrents Link:


upload a few more torrents and apply again in 2 weeks

also add a few public trackers with demionid tracker so torrent look alive


ok oziman thanks a lot for your time
btw why is it everytime i post the link to my torrents on the forum it doesn't show up ?
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:41
Author: SuperAdmin
yngwie1234 wrote:

oziman wrote:


yngwie1234 wrote:
Name of Uploader: yngwie1234

Torrents Link:


upload a few more torrents and apply again in 2 weeks

also add a few public trackers with demionid tracker so torrent look alive


ok oziman thanks a lot for your time
btw why is it everytime i post the link to my torrents on the forum it doesn't show up ?

try post them now if still doesn't work pm me
PHDR avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:09
Author:
i know what i messaged u,i m still uploading even more than before,and i think i deserve bieng trusted and i also need it and this month i will cross 30 torrents even though my speed is less so it dos'nt matter if in jan and feb i upload 1 torrent per month coz i wont be stopping it,but due to exam days everyone would be busy while that day so uploads will be useless at that time,there r many uploders having trusted status even while they dosnt upload for months here,ET is my favourite site and bieng a part of it i want status,THAT'S ALL
THANKS TO U WHATEVER U DO :)
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:21
Author: SuperAdmin
PHDR wrote:
i know what i messaged u,i m still uploading even more than before,and i think i deserve bieng trusted and i also need it and this month i will cross 30 torrents even though my speed is less so it dos'nt matter if in jan and feb i upload 1 torrent per month coz i wont be stopping it,but due to exam days everyone would be busy while that day so uploads will be useless at that time,there r many uploders having trusted status even while they dosnt upload for months here,ET is my favourite site and bieng a part of it i want status,THAT'S ALL
THANKS TO U WHATEVER U DO :)

this isn't about what you deserve as i said to you wait until you exams are over because we will just remove your status because you wont be uploading on regular basis

post a reply in here and get torrent verified if system is restricting you from uploading

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html
armaandhingra avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 05:57
Author:
extratorrent.cc/profile/armaandhingra/torrents/
rhythmtheguru avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 07:10
Author:
Hi..

extratorrent.cc/profile/rhythmtheguru/torrents/

can i get a trusted uploader status..

thanks in advance.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 02:29
Author:
Hi Sirs/Admins,

Can I apply for "Trusted Uploader"
Kindly check my ups..

extratorrent.cc/profile/cutant/torrents/

TIA
kharoudjatt avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 02:39
Author: Blocked
Hi..

extratorrent.cc/profile/kharoudjatt/torrents/

can i get a trusted uploader status..

thanks in advance.
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 04:38
Author: SuperAdmin
kharoudjatt wrote:
Hi..

extratorrent.cc/profile/kharoudjatt/torrents/

can i get a trusted uploader status..

thanks in advance.

please read the topic before making ridiculous requests

thanks in advance
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 04:39
Author: SuperAdmin
cutant wrote:
Hi Sirs/Admins,

Can I apply for "Trusted Uploader"
Kindly check my ups..

extratorrent.cc/profile/cutant/torrents/

TIA

same goes to you read the topic before making requests
nimitmak avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 09:15
Author:
I would like to Apply For Trusted Uploader..

My Profile Link : http://extratorrent.cc/profile/nimitmak/

My Torrents : http://extratorrent.cc/profile/nimitmak/torrents/
MONUQ avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:12
Author: ET junkieET lover
applying for the trusted uploader......



profile....http://extratorrent.cc/profile/MONUQ/


torrents......http://extratorrent.cc/profile/MONUQ/torrents/

ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 13:08
Author: SuperAdmin
nimitmak wrote:
I would like to Apply For Trusted Uploader..

My Profile Link : http://extratorrent.cc/profile/nimitmak/

My Torrents : http://extratorrent.cc/profile/nimitmak/torrents/

read your events
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/nimitmak/events/

update everything that is asked from you
apply again in 2 weeks and we will see
nimitmak avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 13:52
Author:
oziman wrote:
nimitmak wrote:
I would like to Apply For Trusted Uploader..

My Profile Link : http://extratorrent.cc/profile/nimitmak/

My Torrents : http://extratorrent.cc/profile/nimitmak/torrents/

read your events
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/nimitmak/events/

update everything that is asked from you
apply again in 2 weeks and we will see

I cant see anything in events.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 203, 204  [Next]
Page 57 of 204   [ 3049 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2