View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.146.135.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Suggestions about site working

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 14 of 40   [ 590 posts ]
AuthorMessage
TDLR avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 00:29
Author:
I would love to see chat on IRC instead of flash based.
Hashuboy avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 15:49
Author:
i also have a few suggetion's:

1)is it possible that u can move the Adult section down on the page right under the Movie section u can put up Software section then the book's section and then all the other section in existing order follow.

2)when we are looking at new movie torrents or some old or other types of torrents can add a section like "Similar torrents" under that page also i cant express what i really want to say but i hope u understand

3)theme change would be really nice if it can be done

Please do reply..tc
gaaraisgod avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 05:13
Author:
Just a little thing... in the search results, would it be possible to show the uploaders as well?

6dtqw3.th.png

At present, you have to click each torrent to know if someone you know / trust uploaded it...
hellparadise avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 16:52
Author:
Hello admin,

why is it necessary to be a member to comment on any torrent....why can't anybody comment on any torrent.....
many non-members would like to comment....
Is there any chance to allow non-members to comment on torrents...

Hellparadise
loversparadise avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 19:27
Author:
hellparadise wrote:
Hello admin,

why is it necessary to be a member to comment on any torrent....why can't anybody comment on any torrent.....

Hellparadise

ur idea is nice, but it can cause SPAMMING, ET get more than 600,000 + hits and most of the guys are non members, so if they will comment then u cant monitor everyone's comment and will be real pain for all the admins and mods to check those comments..
and what is the problem in being a member?? its not costing u ... its free
hellparadise avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 07:16
Author:
loversparadise wrote:
hellparadise wrote:
Hello admin,

Hellparadise

ur idea is nice, but it can cause SPAMMING, ET get more than 600,000 + hits and most of the guys are non members, so if they will comment then u cant monitor everyone's comment and will be real pain for all the admins and mods to check those comments..
and what is the problem in being a member?? its not costing u ... its free

I agree..but why would some one become a member for just 1 or 2 comments....cant anyone create a spam filter just like the torrent upload filter...which asks for verification....

anyways itz just a suggestion...

Itz up to the admin....

ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 07:52
Author: SuperAdmin
hellparadise wrote:
Hello admin,

Hellparadise

why does anyone need to comment at all?
will you not be able to share without comments?
many torrents dont get comments do you see them not continuing to share?
i dont get the whole "please comment or i will suffer from erectile dysfunction" thing

people will comment if they wish not because you beg them to

as for your idea that wont work all people will do is spam the hell out of the site
like they already do with registered accounts
hellparadise avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 15:51
Author:
oziman wrote:
hellparadise wrote:
Hello admin,

Hellparadise

why does anyone need to comment at all?
will you not be able to share without comments?
many torrents dont get comments do you see them not continuing to share?
i dont get the whole "please comment or i will suffer from erectile dysfunction" thing

people will comment if they wish not because you beg them to

as for your idea that wont work all people will do is spam the hell out of the site
like they already do with registered accounts

ozi sir...I'm not hungry of comments....but i'm just telling that there might be many peploe who would like to comment....I am just asking a solution for them....
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 07:22
Author:
Hi Admin,

This is request from my end if you guys can have sub-category in Music section for Indian Songs & Bhangra collection as this is been observed that Songs from Bollywood Movies are been uploaded under various sub-category.

Also there is no dedicated section for " PUNJABI/BHANGRA" songs .... Looking at the target audiance this is missing from huge collection of ET.

Looking ahead for your positive and swift response.

Honeyko avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 09:41
Author:
hellparadise wrote:
Hello admin, why is it necessary to be a member to comment on any torrent....why can't anybody comment on any torrent..... many non-members would like to comment....
I'm sure they would, and 98% of them would be "PLZ SEEED!!!!!"

-- I can't wait until the comment sections of all my torrents are flood-filled with lamers.

I'm so excited, I think I'm gonna squirt.

jackoff.gif

Suggestion (/sarcasm/: Members without avatars cannot post, and NOWHERE will it be explained why.
Honeyko avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 09:58
Author:
Suggestion 1: The uploads of "Trusted" members auto-clear any databased identical hashes of torrents which are not listed.

Suggestion 2: (In adddition) The uploads of "VIP" members will, if a torrent of the same hash already exists but is not associated with any member, subsume the current entry for the torrent in the following manner:
* The old torrent file will be cleared and replaced with the one he uploads
* The old torrent description (if any) will be replaced with one he uploads (unless he does not provide one, in which case the old one is retained)
* Old comments are retained.
* The users name is associated with the torrent.

Suggestion 3: Trusted and VIP members can "update" their torrent files thusly: an "update" button is added to the site which only works for them. It brings up an Open File dialogue requesting a torrent file. If the user provides a torrent file with the identical hash, the site's database is updated with the new file. (This permits users to update trackers without deleting the entire page.)

In all cases, the "Downloaded:" number will not be reset to zero.
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 20:45
Author:
Hi Admin,

Still waiting for the response --- also kindly let me know if that was not a vail request ---

In addition to above; I have inserted one more message for you with quoted to pervious one --- which is deleted --- Not sure about the reason

Awaiting for your reply !!

Just mentioning --

Request:-

Add sub category

1 "Indian or Bollywood"
2 "Punjabi" or "Bhangar/Sikhi"

under the Music Category.

ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 08:05
Author: SuperAdmin
_Lovemeet_ wrote:
Hi Admin,

Still waiting for the response --- also kindly let me know if that was not a vail request ---

In addition to above; I have inserted one more message for you with quoted to pervious one --- which is deleted --- Not sure about the reason

Just mentioning --

Add sub category

1 "Indian or Bollywood"

im sure admin will reply if and when it will be done
so no need to keep posting

im sure until then uploaders can add in description the full details of the torrents
witch isn't a hard of a thing to do
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:31
Author:
oziman wrote:
_Lovemeet_ wrote:
Hi Admin,

Just mentioning --

Add sub category

1 "Indian or Bollywood"

im sure admin will reply if and when it will be done
so no need to keep posting

im sure until then uploaders can add in description the full details of the torrents
witch isn't a hard of a thing to do

Hi Oziman,

Thanks for your inputs - and suggestion till the time request suggestion is implimented

However - You idea to put details in description will not fullfill the requirement because description can be only seen when particular torrent is been opened by some one -- That is what i wanted to mentioned as its hard to find the specify upload untill you are in search of some thing but many uploads are been downlaoded when actually we are looking for some thing else.

I hop you will agree with above mentioned statment.

Thanks -
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 13:02
Author:
would it be possible to make so that we could upload a image off a pc and have it stored on et websites to use for torrents instead of posting link to use and hope they work?

Thanks
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 14 of 40   [ 590 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5