ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nobody.Walks.in.L.A.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Evil In Her.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.56.110.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Suggestions about site working


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 15 of 40   [ 590 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 15:13
Author:
DEMONLORD4000 wrote:
would it be possible to make so that we could upload a image off a pc and have it stored on et websites to use for torrents instead of posting link to use and hope they work?

Thanks


We are a torrent site not a image host lolz
Use imageshack, very good host for images, not adult though.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 16:24
Author:
i think the extratorrent toolbar should be made available for mozilla also
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 16:42
Author:
Greenstreet wrote:
DEMONLORD4000 wrote:
would it be possible to make so that we could upload a image off a pc and have it stored on et websites to use for torrents instead of posting link to use and hope they work?

Thanks


We are a torrent site not a image host lolz
Use imageshack, very good host for images, not adult though.

ok thanks for the explanation
ranjha avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 21:17
Author:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2348223/Assassins.Creed.II-SKIDROW.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2348219/Burnout.Paradise.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2348217/PC+%C2%BB+NINJA+BLADE+Full+Game+directplay+by+globe%40.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2333989/ss.iso.html



plz admin verified my torrent i cant upload my new torrent plz verified
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 21:43
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ranjha wrote:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2348223/Assassins.Creed.II-SKIDROW.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2348219/Burnout.Paradise.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2348217/PC+%C2%BB+NINJA+BLADE+Full+Game+directplay+by+globe%40.html
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2333989/ss.iso.html



plz admin verified my torrent i cant upload my new torrent plz verified

Hows verifying your torrents gonna make the site work better????

Will they speed up downloads?, will they make the site look prettier?
But most importantly will they tell me how to rip movies to DVD????

post in the right section of the forum,

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html

Oh you have,so why post it here numpty?? your just wastin everyones time.

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html?page=185

Just give it time,do you think you are the only one waiting for torrents to be verified?
theres only so much the mods and admin can do!


DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 22:39
Author:
i see the xbox logo on some of these accounts. is there a playstation logo to be added onto accounts also

ps: posting needing torrents verified in how to improve the site is just to funny
chook1811 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 20:47
Author:
hi all
is there anway u could make an iPhone app for the chat room and forums
that could be d/l from cydia that would b awesome
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 00:27
Author:
chook1811 wrote:
hi all
is there anway u could make an iPhone app for the chat room and forums
that could be d/l from cydia that would b awesome


At the moment ET will not be making an IPhone app, iphone does not support p2p
Greenstreet avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 00:29
Author:
DEMONLORD4000 wrote:
i see the xbox logo on some of these accounts. is there a playstation logo to be added onto accounts also

ps: posting needing torrents verified in how to improve the site is just to funny


More fun statutes is something we may update soon
chook1811 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 02:20
Author:
Greenstreet wrote:
chook1811 wrote:
hi all
Quote:
is there anway u could make an iPhone app for the chat room and forums
that could be d/l from cydia that would b awesome


At the moment ET will not be making an IPhone app, iphone does not support p2p
Chook1811 wrote:
[/quote]I know that it doesnt support p2p but it does support chat and forums maybe there is someway of just linking those parts
Quote:
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 16:11
Author:
Suggestion fromTrojanhorse27:"If Is possible to add a suggestion tool in search bar to make the search easier"
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 22:01
Author:
MagiKHanD wrote:
Suggestion fromTrojanhorse27:"If Is possible to add a suggestion tool in search bar to make the search easier"

that would be nice, kind of like a search engine
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 03:19
Author:
new idea of why people are getting in trouble on this site

reason: 2 different sets of rules

oldest set
http://forum.extratorrent.cc/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1270

newest set
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/

not to mention that you have to dig for the newest set of rules in the form. need to tie them into one or just get rid of the old set all together and have it direct to the new set.

would highly recommend changing that!!!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 23:12
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
DEMONLORD4000 wrote:
newest set
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/

not to mention that you have to dig for the newest set of rules in the form. need to tie them into one or just get rid of the old set all together and have it direct to the new set.

would highly recommend changing that!!!!

Place it here as Bluelady suggested with the tutorials index??
BlueLady wrote:

My suggestion is : Place a link for the Tutorials Index http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/2672/tutorials+index.html onto the blue bar next to Site Stats/Community/FAQ etc...where it's more accessable to all..

There's a host of information on all subjects there, yet hardly anybody is aware of it's existence.
chook1811 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 14:16
Author:
hi admin
I am wondering if there is some way of having a release group account so all members of a group can log in and upload from there
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 15 of 40   [ 590 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5