ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Land.of.Smile.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.80.29.228.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Suggestions about site working


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 18 of 40   [ 592 posts ]
AuthorMessage
gjshaw29 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 20:06
Author:
I really really love this site! No complaints since signing up. Everything goes very smoothly for the most part, and don't have any suggestions as of yet. Just wanted to give my love to everyone who makes this site possible. And SEED! LOL Peace and love.
gjshaw29 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 05:43
Author:
Gotta a suggestion for the uploading page. maybe give a warning saying need more verified torrents before you file out all the info instead of after. Kinda of a pain in the butt. Just a suggestion. other than that I have no complaints.
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 03:39
Author:
i have watched torrents marked out for in my vip status and say to send me message every 7 days but been getting them every 3 days. anyone else having this issue? Would be nice to have this fixed
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 17:51
Author:
good add on with the watch torrents your your search results. also, can you make an option to turn off the facebook add ons
thehellrider999 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:49
Author:
Okay sir here is my idea....We all know how to add cover to the torrent after uploading....

But it takes some extra time for them to do...
icm2TE.jpg
Why can't we add that option to the upload page so that they can upload the image while uploading the torrent file and save some time??
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 14:38
Author:
thehellrider999 wrote:
Okay sir here is my idea....We all know how to add cover to the torrent after uploading....

But it takes some extra time for them to do...
icm2TE.jpg
Why can't we add that option to the upload page so that they can upload the image while uploading the torrent file and save some time??


agree
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 02:45
Author:
can you make it so that when people pm you or replying to a pm or browsing a user torrents, they will have a little icon next to there name that says online if possible, just a suggestion
Gympie avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 01:03
Author:
I would like to see some type of classification or sorting of movies, Im a middle aged guy and am not interested in car chases/explosions/killing/vampires/teenage girls, etc, I like a mature good story.. well acted, by actors. otherwise love the layout and movies. thank you
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 01:15
Author: Blocked
Gympie wrote:
I would like to see some type of classification or sorting of movies, Im a middle aged guy and am not interested in car chases/explosions/killing/vampires/teenage girls, etc, I like a mature good story.. well acted, by actors. otherwise love the layout and movies. thank you

We already have that click browse torrents movie torrents and sub genres come up.
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 23:46
Author:
can you add more sorting features to the bookmarked torrents for the vip instead of just sorted by date of being added by the user?
danny226 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 14:31
Author: Blocked
i know how much work it would be for yourselves, but what about a comment to download ratio,

for example

i download 3 movies, and post no comments, [which to the uploader is very annoying]

before i would be allowed to download anymore torrents i would have to comment on at least one of the downloaded torrents to enable me to download another 3, so there could be a message like


error, more comments needed, click here to comment on the last torrent you downloaded


this could benefit your ads if they are on an impression basis as it would mean users have to click through to at least 2 more pages before they get to download what they want


i think this could be achived by cookie tracking, so the cookie uses the ip and host names to enforce the 3:1 ratio, thus eliminating the need to register on the site, so it would remain free and open to all users, as i am sure you would like it to be

also exemptions could be added this way, for the admins and verifiers for example, or of course theres the option to pay a lil more on top to be exempted from the rule or maybe as default for VIP members

im sure a lot of uploaders on here will agree with my suggestion

thanks for taking the time to read this admin, as a site designer, i know you are very busy maintaining this fantastic site


i would just like to add that i love ET and hopefully you'll keep the good work up, it is much appriciated

regards

danny226
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 23:00
Author:
danny226 wrote:
i know how much work it would be for yourselves, but what about a comment to download ratio,

for example

i download 3 movies, and post no comments, [which to the uploader is very annoying]

before i would be allowed to download anymore torrents i would have to comment on at least one of the downloaded torrents to enable me to download another 3, so there could be a message like


error, more comments needed, click here to comment on the last torrent you downloaded


this could benefit your ads if they are on an impression basis as it would mean users have to click through to at least 2 more pages before they get to download what they want


i think this could be achived by cookie tracking, so the cookie uses the ip and host names to enforce the 3:1 ratio, thus eliminating the need to register on the site, so it would remain free and open to all users, as i am sure you would like it to be

also exemptions could be added this way, for the admins and verifiers for example, or of course theres the option to pay a lil more on top to be exempted from the rule or maybe as default for VIP members

im sure a lot of uploaders on here will agree with my suggestion

thanks for taking the time to read this admin, as a site designer, i know you are very busy maintaining this fantastic site


i would just like to add that i love ET and hopefully you'll keep the good work up, it is much appriciated

regards

danny226

the problem i see with that is that you dont have to have an account on et to download a torrent, which would make your suggestion only apply to members only because it is to easy to delete cookies from a browser and just reset the count
DEMONLORD avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 05:49
Author:
can you make it so that when i add a watched torrent of "DVD Rip", i have the option of what category i want to watch like the movies section and not the animation or xxx section.

SuRi avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 06:59
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
please add the 3-D subcategory in Movies category.
waliarvind avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 16:43
Author: Site FriendET lover
SureNdrA wrote:
please add the 3-D subcategory in Movies category.

Good idea it would be helpful ...
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 18 of 40   [ 592 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4