ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.224.204.189.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Suggestions about site working


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 24 of 40   [ 592 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 23:14
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Cat_Minister wrote:
Cause i have never seen an et award go to anyone who has made a suggestion that actually got implemented,

You just didn't look hard enough!
aashishsharma20 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 03:38
Author:
make a request box in home page where members can write their request of any torrent so other torrent member can upload request file.............
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 20:25
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
aashishsharma20 wrote:
make a request box in home page where members can write their request of any torrent so other torrent member can upload request file.............

We already have a request section in the forum - Forum Category Requests, where any member can make a request for a torrent and it will get uploaded here if possible.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 22:09
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
so what happens when you reach a certain number of suggestions any way? Do they all get rolled up like toilet paper so someone can wipe their ass with them and flush em down the toilet?


now now we know who now owns the site and as we know they dont use toilet paper!!LMo

i thought that was funny
No avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 04:21
Author: Blocked
Berikut Daftar Harga Tricajus Resmi Terbandrol Seluruh Indonesia



Untuk melakukan pemesanan di Situs INI anda cukup dengan mengirimkan SMS pemesanan seperti contoh dengan mencantumkan kode produk setiap kali melakukan pemesanan, berikut ini contoh cara pemesanan tricajus melalui sms dengan kode produk :

Ketik : LV : Jumlah Pesan : Nama Lengkap : Alamat sesuai KTP : No.HP
Kirim ke : 0813 2007 8000

Harga Tricajus
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 05:06
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
tricaputri wrote:
Berikut Daftar Harga Tricajus Resmi Terbandrol Seluruh Indonesia



Untuk melakukan pemesanan di Situs INI anda cukup dengan mengirimkan SMS pemesanan seperti contoh dengan mencantumkan kode produk setiap kali melakukan pemesanan, berikut ini contoh cara pemesanan tricajus melalui sms dengan kode produk :

Ketik : LV : Jumlah Pesan : Nama Lengkap : Alamat sesuai KTP : No.HP
Kirim ke : 0813 2007 8000

Harga Tricajus[/quot English Please!!!! This is an english speaking site!!
awesomemoviez avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25
Author:
I have a suggestion when a msg arrive it will be come as popup first so the user will know about it else sometimes user don't see it for long time.....
awesomemoviez avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:35
Author:
One more suggestion is that when someone reply on a post of person then the person must be notified but now this is not happening so due to which the user keep needs to look for the post for the reply so if u can implement it then it will be awesome...
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 02:13
Author: Site FriendSuperman
awesomemoviez wrote:
One more suggestion is that when someone reply on a post of person then the person must be notified but now this is not happening so due to which the user keep needs to look for the post for the reply so if u can implement it then it will be awesome...

U'll be notified iff u r subscribed to the topic [ u'll get a msg in ur inbox saying " New post #.... added in topic "XYZ" ". And this system's already been here for longer time.
somnath2003 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 20:49
Author: Blocked
Respected Admin
Sir Please add a language "Bangla/Bengali" as a Torrent Language
cause there are many bengali movies/songs etc in Et but they always get notified by the language Hindi.
It would be great pleasure if you do so
thanking you
somnath2003
Turkey_Lion avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 21:23
Author: ET loverKittyGirl


somnath2003 wrote:
Respected Admin
Sir Please add a language "Bangla/Bengali" as a Torrent Language
cause there are many bengali movies/songs etc in Et but they always get notified by the language Hindi.
It would be great pleasure if you do so
thanking you
somnath2003


there is lots of movies in telugu language too...then also pleas add telugu too...
thanks admins
turbanator avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 23:40
Author: Blocked
add this to the sign up page no_retards.jpg
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 00:02
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
turbanator wrote:
add this to the sign up page no_retards.jpg

Then you should be the first one to be signed out :))
king_bob avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 09:42
Author:
I have been here just a short time and already this site is on a par (I think) with my favourite site KAT. I don't have any suggestions at the moment, being here for only a short time, but up until now it seems 100%. Maybe if ET becomes a banned site like others in the UK my mind might change. GREAT SITE....Thanks.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 18:44
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: king_bob
I have been here just a short time and already this site is on a par (I think) with my favourite site KAT. I don't have any suggestions at the moment, being here for only a short time, but up until now it seems 100%. Maybe if ET becomes a banned site like others in the UK my mind might change. GREAT SITE....Thanks.
If ET do get blocked in UK then get a VPN or proxy problem solved
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 24 of 40   [ 592 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4