ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Kung.Fu.Yoga.2017.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Rift.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 50.16.116.99.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Suggestions about site working


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 26 of 40   [ 590 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Torrenters avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 17:45
Author: Blocked
SUGGESTION : there should also be system if torrent is removed a PM should be sent if also its copyright takedown or any other reason
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 18:59
Author:
Torrenters wrote:
SUGGESTION : there should also be system if torrent is removed a PM should be sent if also its copyright takedown or any other reason
There already exists a such feature.If your torrent is deleted you get an automated message with the reason of deletetion.If you don't get a message then it means that your torrent was deleted due to a copyright request.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 19:37
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Torrenters wrote:
SUGGESTION : there should also be system if torrent is removed a PM should be sent if also its copyright takedown or any other reason

If you want to see how it works I would gladly delete both your torrents, so that you get the automated PM!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 19:46
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Paradox_x wrote:
Site is working Excellent...
WTF?? I really do not know which is more pathetic, your post or your Idea??
Have you read this??
castlesanddragons avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:16
Author:
Hi

I was trying to download some ebooks today and found that the ebook section is a complete mess as books of different topics are all put together. Maybe we can completely separate the ebook section like movies and music and have it divided in subsections.
There are over 50000 books in it and looking for something to read is very tough if you don't have a specific name.

I would really appreciate if something can be done about this.

Thanks
castlesanddragons avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 13:36
Author:
With more and more people reading ebooks maybe making more categories might help like having a section for computer related books, health, romance,self help instaed of having a common ebook section. There is no separate section for fiction and non fiction. All fiction and non fiction books are put together.

If we completely remove the ebook section the uploader will be forced to put it in the best suited category instead of putting it under the ebooks which is a very vague term as all book uploaded are in any case in either the pdf format or epub format.

Maybe we can change the format a bit and instead of having a list displayed we can have a grid format where the person browsing can look at the cover of the book instead of reading just the name.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 15:47
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
castlesanddragons wrote:
With more and more people reading ebooks maybe making more categories might help like having a section for computer related books, health, romance,self help instaed of having a common ebook section. There is no separate section for fiction and non fiction. All fiction and non fiction books are put together.
If we completely remove the ebook section the uploader will be forced to put it in the best suited category instead of putting it under the ebooks which is a very vague term as all book uploaded are in any case in either the pdf format or epub format.
Maybe we can change the format a bit and instead of having a list displayed we can have a grid format where the person browsing can look at the cover of the book instead of reading just the name.

oops, sorry about my dumbass post(which I have deleted now, I was half asleep and misread your original post), I will send you a PM that may help.
Hare_Krishna avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 01:11
Author: Blocked
Paradox_X what is wrong with you Indians? You use the biggest fukking image you can find and you want to be able to post them all over torrent comments now? Go piss off back to currytorrents.in and STFU for once!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 20:35
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Can we have a kiddies corner for the under 12's to play in?
And also the site would greatly improve if we had a separate forum or chat box to discuss cheese.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 00:31
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Can we have a kiddies corner for the under 12's to play in?
And also the site would greatly improve if we had a separate forum or chat box to discuss cheese.
if we did that Big, half our members would be in the corner
Planet0savior avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 16:03
Author:
Respect to Et Community
Dear admin i was visiting a website today and suddenly got a great Idea to post Here, i suggest if we add a button right next to the download button states as
+Thanks button
i think the hits on thanks button will be a great Motivator for the uploaders and it will be cool, also it will promote and provide the Downloaders a chance to show some courtesy, Also Comments Would be leaved for ratings i.e Audio= Video=, and other things so it will Shift LOAD of thanks from Comments section to +THANKS BUTTON.
Thought it is very GOOD idea..
Hope it Helps someone, thanks to ET
Respect to SAM, ADMINS, MODERATORS, 19tommy59 and our LOVELY UPLOADERS..
P.S- We could also make it available for NON-PROFILE HOLDERS, as u know best its upto u..
Have a gr8 time
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 20:21
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Planet0savior wrote:
Respect to Et Community
Dear admin i was visiting a website today and suddenly got a great Idea to post Here, i suggest if we add a button right next to the download button states as
+Thanks button
i think the hits on thanks button will be a great Motivator for the uploaders and it will be cool, also it will promote and provide the Downloaders a chance to show some courtesy, Also Comments Would be leaved for ratings i.e Audio= Video=, and other things so it will Shift LOAD of thanks from Comments section to +THANKS BUTTON.
Thought it is very GOOD idea..
Hope it Helps someone, thanks to ET
Respect to SAM, ADMINS, MODERATORS, 19tommy59 and our LOVELY UPLOADERS..
P.S- We could also make it available for NON-PROFILE HOLDERS, as u know best its upto u..
Have a gr8 time

WOW! now that is a very original IDEA! I wonder where I heard that before........................ oh hang on, while I scroll back a page, ah yeah it's a very very similar idea which got this reply,
Planet0savior wrote:
my support to android king... Good Suggn Buddy

As for being a great motivator for uploaders, I think that concept is flawed, boring and would be demotivational(well for me at least) as words mean more thank clicks, and it's always nice to know who says thanks as it is nice sometime to send them a PM saying thanks and that the uploader appreciates their thanks/comments.

"it will promote and provide the Downloaders a chance to show some courtesy" So they can show more courtesy by pressing/clicking one button rather than 7?
Planet0savior avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:02
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:


Planet0savior wrote:
Respect to Et Community
Dear admin i was visiting a website today and suddenly got a great Idea to post Here, i suggest if we add a button right next to the download button states as
+Thanks button
i think the hits on thanks button will be a great Motivator for the uploaders and it will be cool, also it will promote and provide the Downloaders a chance to show some courtesy, Also Comments Would be leaved for ratings i.e Audio= Video=, and other things so it will Shift LOAD of thanks from Comments section to +THANKS BUTTON.
Thought it is very GOOD idea..
Hope it Helps someone, thanks to ET
Respect to SAM, ADMINS, MODERATORS, 19tommy59 and our LOVELY UPLOADERS..
P.S- We could also make it available for NON-PROFILE HOLDERS, as u know best its upto u..
Have a gr8 time
..............................................................................................


WOW! now that is a very original IDEA! I wonder where I heard that before........................ oh hang on, while I scroll back a page, ah yeah it's a very very similar idea which got this reply,
...........................................................................................

Planet0savior wrote:
my support to android king... Good Suggn Buddy
......................................................................................

As for being a great motivator for uploaders, I think that concept is flawed, boring and would be demotivational(well for me at least) as words mean more thank clicks, and it's always nice to know who says thanks as it is nice sometime to send them a PM saying thanks and that the uploader appreciates their thanks/comments.

"it will promote and provide the Downloaders a chance to show some courtesy" So they can show more courtesy by pressing/clicking one button rather than 7?
...........................................................................................
...........................................................................................
No sir in the Android King Msg, It was Like, "

androidking wrote:
My Suggestion:-

Rate Torrent Like +1/-1 Like Thumb UP icon/Down it would be better to know the quality of torrent

"

My idea was a thank Button Idea, it was other than Android King and i have no problem in anything, but we see around 20-30 Thanks comments on a post, but Thank button will surely collect Thousands of Thanks...
Another thing that i think Comments section should be for A=,V=, and Movie Reviews, by saying thanks thanks there we are making it more Congested..
No Offence please
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:48
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Planet0savior wrote:
No sir in the Android King Msg, It was Like, "
androidking wrote:
My Suggestion:-
Rate Torrent Like +1/-1 Like Thumb UP icon/Down it would be better to know the quality of torrent
"
My idea was a thank Button Idea, it was other than Android King and i have no problem in anything, but we see around 20-30 Thanks comments on a post, but Thank button will surely collect Thousands of Thanks...
Another thing that i think Comments section should be for A=,V=, and Movie Reviews, by saying thanks thanks there we are making it more Congested..
No Offence please

Yes I know that I can read and understand it, but it seems that you do not know what the word "similar" means, so how about you go and find that out first before replying with a piece of nonsense.
wiredone avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 16:34
Author:
I love this site,but I am having trouble downloading torrents
,using frostwire this only started since I downloaded their latest 5.6.4 version,
I have since removed that version and have downloaded various older versions,
all with the same result,torrents just dont seem to download anymore,it works with piratebay,but not with extra torrent witch i much prefer any suggestions, anyone pleeeeeeesee.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 26 of 40   [ 590 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6