Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.81.105.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Suggestions about site working

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 27 of 40   [ 592 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 18:36
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
19tommy59 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Can we have a kiddies corner for the under 12's to play in?
And also the site would greatly improve if we had a separate forum or chat box to discuss cheese.
if we did that Big, half our members would be in the corner
See I told you a cheese forum would be great!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 21:14
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Can we have a kiddies corner for the under 12's to play in?
And also the site would greatly improve if we had a separate forum or chat box to discuss cheese.
if we did that Big, half our members would be in the corner
See I told you a cheese forum would be great!
LMMFAO!!!
Gepression avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 23:29
Author:
Hello!

Please add more Genre/Styles to torrents upload, mostly in the electronic genre.

In my/other case there are these i'll be uploading....

1)Breaks
2)Chill Out
3)Deep House
4)Dubstep
5)Electro House
6)Minimal
7)Progressive House
8)Psy-Trance
9)Tech House
10)Techno/Trance in a different Style

Some/others are still there but mixed or combined.

Thanks
JokersIsHere avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:03
Author:
as a mobile uploader... i was thinking there should be a hot torrent window for mobile or games torrent too..

there r los of mobile uploader who want this admins..
this is very boost up step for all mobile uploaders..

thnx and regards

JOKERISHERE
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 13:09
JokersIsHere wrote:
as a mobile uploader... i was thinking there should be a hot torrent window for mobile or games torrent too..
thnx and regards

JOKERISHERE
Just a few questions to clarify here, firstly if we were to add a new hot torrent section where should we put this new hot torrent section, we would need to remove part of the existing sections so what should be removed?
Secondly all of the uploaders who appear in the existing hot torrents have the decency to add covers to their torrents so they can be used to place in the hot torrent section, but it seems a lot of mobile uploaders(yourself included) DO NOT add covers to your torrent description, so these torrents would not get featured anyway. And are there actually enough mobile/games torrent on the site to warrant this space?
JokersIsHere avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 14:35
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
JokersIsHere wrote:
thnx and regards

JOKERISHERE
Just a few questions to clarify here, firstly if we were to add a new hot torrent section where should we put this new hot torrent section, we would need to remove part of the existing sections so what should be removed?
Secondly all of the uploaders who appear in the existing hot torrents have the decency to add covers to their torrents so they can be used to place in the hot torrent section, but it seems a lot of mobile uploaders(yourself included) DO NOT add covers to your torrent description, so these torrents would not get featured anyway. And are there actually enough mobile/games torrent on the site to warrant this space?
thnx for rely admin.. let me suggest u for ur 1 question.. there r four windows for each part.. m worndring that admin can cut that space into three.. s site will get 4 window of another section's space..
and for 2nd question.. yes this is right that mobile uploader doesn't use covers.. but if admins introduse new window i m sure they will add the cover.. (my self too)
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 15:49
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: JokersIsHereTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
JokersIsHere wrote:
thnx and regards
JOKERISHERE
thnx for rely admin.. let me suggest u for ur 1 question.. there r four windows for each part.. m worndring that admin can cut that space into three.. s site will get 4 window of another section's space..
and for 2nd question.. yes this is right that mobile uploader doesn't use covers.. but if admins introduse new window i m sure they will add the cover.. (my self too)
That would make absolutly no sence reason they will get so small ppl will wonder wtf is that to the left.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 16:43
JokersIsHere wrote:
yes this is right that mobile uploader doesn't use covers.. but if admins introduse new window i m sure they will add the cover.. (my self too)[/b]
Winner of the best excuse of the year award! you don't use the available function for covers because there is no hot torrents for mobile?? thats really pathetic and show what a poor uploader does and thinks!
JokersIsHere avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:19
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
JokersIsHere wrote:
yes this is right that mobile uploader doesn't use covers.. but if admins introduse new window i m sure they will add the cover.. (my self too)[/b]
Winner of the best excuse of the year award! you don't use the available function for covers because there is no hot torrents for mobile?? thats really pathetic and show what a poor uploader does and thinks!
i think i got the answer.. thnx for reply admin and will use this function (ADD COVER) for sure when i come back to upload .. thnx again..
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 16:52
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
taker wrote:
That would make absolutly no sence reason they will get so small ppl will wonder wtf is that to the left.

Lol Exactly ,even if admins think of adding one more column in future i'll vote for the section of Music or Games.
VLiS avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:29
Author:
A lot of old torrents are indexed as dead because all the trackers used back then are down for good.
Examples:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2299501/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288269/

I tried reuploading some of those old dead torrents but it's a lot of work and can't keep doing it.

Is there a way for the site staff to do some magic and automatically remove some of those dead trackers and replace them with new working ones?

A couple working trackers used by most uploaders:
Code:
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80 udp://tracker.istole.it:6969 udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80

Or is there a way to allow editing of the trackers the way KAT does it?
I understand this has some risks as some users may take advantage and use malicious or whatever trackers but i reckon a way can be found around that with only allowing to insert 5-6 reliable and trustworthy trackers.

It would be of much help.
The torrents would be indexed as seeded again without the need to reupload them.

Thanx.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 15:34
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: VLiSTrusted UploaderSite Friendmen
A lot of old torrents are indexed as dead because all the trackers used back then are down for good.
Examples:
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2299501/
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2288269/

I tried reuploading some of those old dead torrents but it's a lot of work and can't keep doing it.

Is there a way for the site staff to do some magic and automatically remove some of those dead trackers and replace them with new working ones?

A couple working trackers used by most uploaders:
Code:
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80
udp://tracker.istole.it:6969
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80

Or is there a way to allow editing of the trackers the way KAT does it?
I understand this has some risks as some users may take advantage and use malicious or whatever trackers but i reckon a way can be found around that with only allowing to insert 5-6 reliable and trustworthy trackers.

It would be of much help.
The torrents would be indexed as seeded again without the need to reupload them.

Than
Wish there where a fast way,.but no we have to remove each one at a time click remove reason would take to much of staffs time.so we remove some daily when have time.unless im miss inform we cant do like at kat
VLiS avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 20:59
Author:
taker wrote:
Wish there where a fast way,.but no we have to remove each one at a time click remove reason would take to much of staffs time.so we remove some daily when have time.unless im miss inform we cant do like at kat

It's a shame because most users will see the torrent indexed as dead and won't even try grabbing it because they don't know even if the trackers are down, PEX/DHT will pick up seeds.

I guess those of us who want, have to reupload them using working trackers, one by one.

A question if i may.

Because the screenshots used for some those old torrents are dead can we reupload them without screenshots?

I used leetleech or tinypic for some of my old torrents and both are down.
It's a lot of work having to take new screenshots or taking thumb screens all over again.

Can i just reupload them without screens or thumb preview?

Thanx.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 22:26
VLiS wrote:
taker wrote:
Because the screenshots used for some those old torrents are dead can we reupload them without screenshots?
I used leetleech or tinypic for some of my old torrents and both are down.
It's a lot of work having to take new screenshots or taking thumb screens all over again.
Can i just reupload them without screens or thumb preview?
Thanx.
There is no rule saying that you have to upload with screenshots just this "Please try to add cover image and additional pictures for your torrent after upload"

Tho as a suggestion that I have just started to implement, is to include the screens/images in the data you use to create the .torrent file then you will have the images saved for if this happens next time, unless you delete the data, but then you might be able to download them if it is still seeding. That way if something like this happens again you will have them all handy to upload to a new image host.

But if you upload with no thumb preview then you rick the chance of your torrents not being able to be picked for the hot torrent sections
VLiS avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 22:42
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
There is no rule saying that you have to upload with screenshots

I didn't know that, i though screens or thumb preview are mandatory otherwise the torrent is rejected/deleted.

Thanx for clearing it up.
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Tho as a suggestion that I have just started to implement, is to include the screens/images in the data you use to create the .torrent file then you will have the images saved for if this happens next time

Users tend to delete unnecessary files from the torrent and that results in not seeding it that's why i upload torrents with only 1 file, just the avi/mp4 or mkv.

I only used the demonoid and h33t txt files way back because it was necessary in order to use their tracker.
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
But if you upload with no thumb preview then you rick the chance of your torrents not being able to be picked for the hot torrent sections

Small price to pay compared to the time it would take to create new screenshots for my old torrents.

Thanx for the help, i'll gradually post in the forum to delete, clear hash and reupload my dead torrents with working trackers.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 27 of 40   [ 592 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2