View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.56.110.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Suggestions about site working

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 32 of 40   [ 590 posts ]
AuthorMessage
amalsk avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 14:28
Author: Turtle
^ Any update yet on that suggestion above?

Thanks in advance.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 20:29
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
amalsk wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Knowing ET fixes/enhancements it will just appear one day, it may be tommorow it may be Thursday the 14th of December 2017 or it may be never? It's just a waiting game now.
amalsk avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 09:02

Big_A_Little_A wrote:

amalsk wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Knowing ET fixes/enhancements it will just appear one day, it may be tommorow it may be Thursday the 14th of December 2017 or it may be never? It's just a waiting game now.

Thanks a lot, Big_A!
denir0 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 17:19
Author: Trusted Uploader
Hello i have suggestion for Minimum and Maximum Length of Adult Video Torrents.

regarding to this rule: extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/8699/image+host+rules+banned+image+hosts.html , All adult videos minimum run time must be between 8 and 20 minutes.

Please consider decrease and increase min/max for example 5-30min, why? Well, many famous production houses in adult world have quality clips/vids with range between 5-30min, for example fine solo video often is under 8min, mostly 6-7 and for 2min down quality videos can't be uploaded, same thing for maximum 20min, good HD hardcore video is mostly above 20min and it's a waste because we can't share it to the world.

Hope you will understand why this rule should be changed a little bit for the benefit of people who love QUALITY (High Defintion) videos/clips.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 17:37
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
denirO.......it has been proposed before and it is not going to happen you are not the first who has ignored the rules,had your under the minimum time limits torrents deleted and then proposed this for his own benefit,there are reasons for the limit, we do not just say hey lets make a time limit to piss off the members,and you seem to have a problem with not reading the rules before you attempt to upload, you have been reminded to read the rules and have been given the link so please read the rules here>>> http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/site+members+rules+upload+comments+reviews+etc.html<<< and here >>>> http://extratorrent.cc/forum/post/edit/site%20rules%20http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/ <<<<<<< to avoid future mistakes and thanks for your input.
XxXRG avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 05:01
Author:
i dont know if its already suggested, i would like to see thmbs up/down buttons on every torrent page, whatsay?
amalsk avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 14:17
bump...
any reply on suggestions?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 00:47
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
amalsk wrote:
bump...
any reply on suggestions?
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
amalsk wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Um NO!, it's way too soo to ask that, try back in a few years!
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 17:12
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Ditto Big a dear
Abhi121 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 05:35
Author:
Best Site Easy to navigate , instant support , fastest and first torrent uploads , Daily FB posts , friendly members , most of of all ET Chat the best place .... in love with this site ...
Wyzzard avatar
Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 03:58
Author:
Hello, All

While I registered here many years ago, I usually just download and seed--posting in the forum is not something I do often. So be assured, when I do post, it's going to be interesting.

Some may call this radical, but please hear me out. My suggestion is that ET establish it's own private tracker, and take the whole site private, membership only. I know membership only has been suggested in the past, with the Admins saying &amp;quot;No, we will be open for everyone&amp;quot;. A wonderful sentiment, and perhaps appropriate in the days, years ago, when file-sharing/torrent sites wasn't such a big target for anti-piracy concerns. And when sharing didn't possibly cost you your house, your car, your bank account or your freedom. And while you are digesting that, here's the other part of the suggestion: ET should go private PAID membership only.

I know i'd pay a reasonable sum yearly for a membership in a site that offered only clean, quality torrents--as ET already does--and not have to worry about going to a site made ugly by sidebar flash ads, or made annoying by pop-ups/pop-under ads full of questionable offers for questionable software and the like. (Not talking about ET here, but think of a site with a boat icon, hmmm?)

In the past I've had membership in private trackers and found that such a small closed community eventually kills itself, as members are banned for low ratios. With a paid membership, ET could do away with ratios, as it would be in every members best interests to seed, to keep the membership happy and growing.

Also, the funds from membership would take care of the costs of servers and hosting. And probably provide funds for upgrades on equipment and software as well. Sure, hosting costs for a website are dirt-cheap these days. But if you are running your own tracker there are costs for servers and other equipment, a facility to house the servers, and other assorted costs. Think about it--could you afford just $2.00 a month? That's $24 a year. Multiply that by just 1,000 members and you have $24,000 for the year to run the site. And I'm sure ET would draw more than just a thousand members!

For downloaders and uploaders alike, connecting to a private tracker through a proxy/VPN is really the safest way to go these days. And ET is a group we all trust, or we wouldn't be here. And being a private members only tracker would remove or at least substantially reduce the size of, the target on the Admin's backs.

I honestly think the time is right to seriously consider such a move, and think it would be a win/win situation for all concerned. I'm very interested to hear what others think.
eyezin avatar
Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 16:25
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
Wyzzard wrote:
Hello, All

My suggestion is that ET establish it's own private tracker, and take the whole site private, membership only. ET should go private PAID membership only.

Sounds like IPT is now and thats down the pan
Planet0savior avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 20:53
Author:
Wyzzard wrote:
Hello, All

Wyzzard wrote:
1.My suggestion is that ET establish it's own private tracker, and take the whole site private, membership only,

Ans- If BOSS needed money, he would have done it a lot of time ago.

Wyzzard wrote:
2.when sharing didn't possibly cost you your house, your car, your bank account or your freedom.

Ans- If you know its risky you should know to prevent the risks by the many vpn softwares avaliable here.

Wyzzard wrote:
3.ET should go private PAID membership only.

Ans.Many of us here uploading with a successful life because of what we get free in past with this website or what we are getting which is priceless and can not be calculated in any currency.

Wyzzard wrote:
4.made ugly by sidebar flash ads, or made annoying by pop-ups/pop-under ads full of questionable offers for questionable software and the like.

Ans. Just as others there are software available for that.

Wyzzard wrote:
5.With a paid membership, ET could do away with ratios, as it would be in every members best interests to seed, to keep the membership happy and growing.

Ans.You don't upload nor seed because of Money but because it is 'atleast' you could do for a great torrent.

Wyzzard wrote:
6.being a private members only tracker would remove or at least substantially reduce the size of, the target on the Admin's backs.

Ans. Numbers of responsible Admins are constantly rising.

Wyzzard wrote:
7. I honestly think the time is right to seriously consider such a move, and think it would be a win/win situation for all concerned. I'm very interested to hear what others think.

Always open to new suggestions, comment below.

SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:11
Author: Moderator
how about getting an notification/pop-up when some one post a new massage on a thread that you've subscribe
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:33
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
SRIGGA wrote:
how about getting an notification/pop-up when some one post a new massage on a thread that you've subscribe
BUMP
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39, 40  [Next]
Page 32 of 40   [ 590 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3