View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fargo.S03E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.198.143.223.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

17-year old girl makes up to $70K a month with MySpace site

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
admin avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 02:16
Author:
admin
Fast Company published a fairly long article in the September edition of their magazine about the 17-year old Ashley Qualls.

This girl runs a MySpace layout and graphics site called Whateverlife. I never heard about this site before but she seems to be doing amazingly well, according to the article the three-year old site receives 7 million unique visitors and 60 million page views a month and this earns her up to $70,000 a month. Most of this revenue seems to come through Google AdSense and ValueClick.

At 17 going on 37 (at least), Ashley is very much an Internet professional. In the less than two years since Whateverlife took off, she has dropped out of high school, bought a house, helped launch artists such as Lily Allen, and rejected offers to buy her young company. Although Ashley was flattered to be offered $1.5 million and a car of her choice?as long as the price tag wasn?t more than $100,000?she responded, in effect, Whatever. ?I don?t even have my license yet,? she says.

Ashley is evidence of the meritocracy on the Internet that allows even companies run by neophyte entrepreneurs to compete, regardless of funding, location, size, or experience?and she?s a reminder that ingenuity is ageless. She has taken in more than $1 million, thanks to a now-familiar Web-friendly business model. Her MySpace page layouts are available for the bargain price of?nothing. They?re free for the taking. Her only significant source of revenue so far is advertising.

I already knew that MySpace related sites can bring in a lot of money but this story amazed me, the kind of money she?s pulling in from this site is stunning. Looks like I?m in the wrong niche lol

You can read the full story over here. One of the funny things is that a court ruled in January that neither Ashley nor her parents are allowed to manage her finances:

Until she turns 18, next June, a court-appointed conservator is controlling Whateverlife?s assets; Ashley must request funds for any expense outside the agreed-upon monthly budget.

The arrangement, she says, affects her ability to react in a volatile industry. ?It?s not like I?m selling lemonade,? she says. Besides, it?s her company. If she wants to contract developers or employ her mother, Ashley says, why shouldn?t she be able to do it without the conservator?s approval?

So the teenager has hired a lawyer. She wants to emancipate herself and be declared an adult. Now. At 17. Why not just sit tight until June? The girl trying to grow up fast can?t wait that long.

Her site: whateverlife.com

Actualy i think its impossible make $70k. impossible.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 03:22
Author: Blocked
well imo if you have the right idea you can make alot off $
magiccrack avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 03:32
Author:
Yip working for ExtraTorrent.com I rake that in a week never mind a month, she's gotta lot of catching upto do, but I am tutored by our admin, so me learning from the best!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Truth is $70k is impossible, maybe the k was actually meant to say 70p per month! hahahahahaha :wink: :wink:
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 03:58
:D :D :D well probaly if your the 1 to maked sky and sold it and still work there you would make 80k a month :))))
magiccrack avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 04:00
Author:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :oops: 8) 8)
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 04:04
just know after skype he got over50k a monthjust for working there lucky 1
magiccrack avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 04:05
Author:
Same as the guys who started Google.com in their garden shed!! :) They're now raking it in!!
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 04:09
yeaaa alot off site maker have to much $$$$$$ now damm wish it where me :)
magiccrack avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 04:12
Author:
Microsoft rake it millions - but heres the catch, their genuine software crashes (people pay for this) and pirate versions of WindowsXP and Windows Vista are much more stable - and they're FREE!!!!

Microsoft are well hhmmmm shit!

My comments are my own and not the comments of ExtraTorrent.com, agents, contractors, affiliates or other members, just me.

If microsoft have aproblem with this comment come and see me - bring it on :P :P :P :P :P
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 04:15
well when it come to microsoft imo it is all about making $$$$ and more ore less shit on service when you need something but remember it is my opionen :roll:
magiccrack avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 04:31
Author:
I asked Microsoft.com (usa) for help. They told me (didn't give me a link) told me to Microsoft (uk) for help, and their site looks like a basic version of my own site, not a lot of work went into it.

It's like come and buy Windows Vista (£300) for ultimate version and i had to upgrade my system, even after Windws Upgrade Advisor told me my older system would run it fine.

My motherboard wasn't recognised, so my soundcard, tv card and graphics card were rendered useless, a lot of my new games i bought didnt run unless you got a patch.

If your not connected to the net you were screwed basically.

Where as WindowsXP came with all drivers (known as Bloatware) however it was more trustworthy than Vista.

They then announced a Service Pack for November but then announced we are concentrating on Windws Server 2008! and a Service Pack wont be available now till next year, so Microsoft - Get a god damn grip on your customer service support teams.

I run my own website / productions, my customer service is magic - compared to their multi-million pound corporation :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 05:08
thats the main prob with Windws Upgrade Advisor if wanna run vista you need to put in almost every thing from motherbord etc even tho it is working 100% so that suck .meaning that alot off 100% working hard/software is remowe even if the work bahhh make me puke like hell

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3