Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.144.250.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

TO ALL MEMBERS

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Xclusive666 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 02:34
Author: Blocked
Okay let me start of by saying E.T is not a fuckin video store the consistent bashing and flaming of uploaders will not be tolerated its free and if you dont want it don't d/l it and don't comment example
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2211246/the+last+song.cam.wmv.small.file.nogrp.html#comments

Look at comment #8 and then comment #20

# 20 is considered constructive criticism you are always entitled to your opinion

http://extratorrent.cc/profile/neilgodfreyy2k/comments/

What the fuck do you contribute to this site besides leeching and probably hitting and running and your pointless comments.

Example #2
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/neilgodfreyy2k/comments/

Look at comment #40 and 36 talking shit for no reasoni can go on all day with examples,Let me explain the concept of p2p to those of you that are new to the sharing world and to those that are just plain ignorant.

Uploaders do not get any benefits financial or in any way profitable by sharing so for you to disrespect a uploader consistently you should be banned,Staff at a site should be respected because we do our best to keep the site clean of fake and virus infected files but without any uploaders there is no p2p and for members to talk shit to them fuck no not appreciated and will not be tolerated regardless of if you talk shit about the best encoder/uploader put on the face of this earth or a noob who just started uploading 5 minutes ago.

If the trend continues and majority uploaders say hey fuck this place lets go to a pvt site and upload there whats the game plan then? as most pvt sites require donations and or invitations to join, all thats going to be left is is a bunch of whiners in chat with nothing left to do.

This not is for all members old,new,v.i.p,staff everyone as i have seen staff talk shit about certain uploads as well,make a joke no biggie.I was the fist to upload a cam of the crazies a day after it hit and i didn't mind the jokes like put some books under your t.v bend your neck all good nothing wrong with having fun but talking shit you are making yourself look like a fucking idiot,how many of you have the balls to walk in to a cinema with a camcoder on opening night of a major movie and tape it very very few and for those that do it if you don't even want to thank them don't talk shit in comments or chat about there upload.

In conclusion the next person i see talking shit in chat or forums will be consistently warned by me and i could care less who hates me for it or if lose my status as i could give a rats ass about a bulb or star next to my name i always have and always will upload and i for one will not tolerate stupidity and ignorance have a nice day(:

P.s and to staff please don't remove the above mentioned comments leave those up as examples as next time i see someone in chat talking shit about a uploader i will refer them to this post.
arrimmapirate avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 02:39
Author:
Agreed, Thank you 666
BADASS avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 02:39
well put ,THIS BULLSHIT NEEDS TO STOP ,WANT TOP SHIT ??? THEN DONT FUCKN CRY CAUSE YOU DONT GET IN 5 MIN OR YOU DONT KNOW YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE ECT ,FOR REAL ,LOOK ,THEESE UPLOADER BUST THERE ASS ,AND SHARE ,BE HAPPY AND DAMMIT SAY THANKS ,SOME EVEN WASTE THERE OWN MONEY FOR SEEDBOXES ,AND OR SERVERS ,FOR ALL TO ENJOY NOT BITCH ABOUT IT .................................................................
pattam avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 02:48
lmao sorry i dont mean to laugh but ull always get those kind of comments on torrents cos ull always get noobs who dont know any better its jst the way it is,the only thing to do is send the member a pm expaining how to prevent this happening to them again eg a better antivirus for them to use n a torrent showing them 1 or an other explanation to suit there needs
schwo7 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 02:52
Author:
Very Well put everyone here involved in this forum. It's about time someone puts an end to this crap, be happy you have a chance to see something so quickly, like my wifey said tonight when she saw a preview of the movie "how to train your dragon" She watched that last night on our tv and raved about it the whole time, and then laughs the next night seeing the preview and says thanks ET and the p2p world for making that happen for her. Let's put a end to this crap. Quote the Raven never more.........GK P.S. If your curious to know the copy she watched you gonna have to show first ET some respect and its hardworkers before we go out our way in shoutbox to give links out....And the fact that this is a public tracker they ban people pretty easy for shoutbox issues it should go along with the comment section also. Just my thoughts
Grind3r avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 02:55
Author:
xclusive666.....im with ya...100%...will do the same with the flamers ect....thanks
mEtH avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 03:06
Author:
I always say if you don't like it don't download it and shut the fuck up.
We put up screen shots and information to make the downloaders aware of what they will get. So the bitching needs to stop.
arrimmapirate avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 03:28
Author:
I think 100% of the problem is this, a lot of these people have no backbone in real life, get beat up, or taken advantage of every day of their lives. They jump online because they have complete anonymity, and they start to run their mouths off.

And in doing so, they forget the golden rule of the internet, which is:
retarded.jpg
SaM avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 15:30
Author:
SaM
pattam wrote:
lmao sorry i dont mean to laugh but ull always get those kind of comments on torrents cos ull always get noobs who dont know any better its jst the way it is,the only thing to do is send the member a pm expaining how to prevent this happening to them again eg a better antivirus for them to use n a torrent showing them 1 or an other explanation to suit there needs

u r right pattam
JoeBonanno avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 22:35
Author:
xclusive666 you are completely right about all the things that the uploader or the encoder are running through to get us a torrent without any return but appreciations & thanx or some times silence :)

But, keep in mind that most of the downloaders are not aware of that. But at least, you are trying to make them in awareness of this matter now.
And it's appreciated, thanks by the way.

What I'm saying is that, The uploader should also be blamed a little in this matter, with all my respects. Most of the uploaders don't mention anything about the torrent issues in the description "if it has any". It has to be mentioned, to be considered as a response to any comments in advance. If it's mentioned, the commenter doesn't have any right to comment such a comment. and he has to be punished for such a comment.."Note: I disagree with such comments whether or not mentioned that the torrent had an issue"

And also keep in mind, that most of the downloaders don't have high-speed internet connection. I mean, for such users the torrents take more than half a day to complete the download.

Thanks xclusive666 for the topic
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 05:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
BADASS wrote:
well put ,THIS BULLSHIT NEEDS TO STOP ,WANT TOP SHIT ??? THEN DONT FUCKN CRY CAUSE YOU DONT GET IN 5 MIN OR YOU DONT KNOW YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE ECT ,FOR REAL ,LOOK ,THEESE UPLOADER BUST THERE ASS ,AND SHARE ,BE HAPPY AND DAMMIT SAY THANKS ,SOME EVEN WASTE THERE OWN MONEY FOR SEEDBOXES ,AND OR SERVERS ,FOR ALL TO ENJOY NOT BITCH ABOUT IT .................................................................

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thx BADASS, and Xclusive.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1