H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.163.117.182.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Movie Quality and Burning movies to DVD

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Venucci avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 14:48
Author: ET lover
Hello everyone,

First I have a question about the quality of the movies. Which one is better, Blue Ray, HD DVD, DVD-rip, H264 etc. Were do I have to look at to know which one is the best? Resoltion, frame-rate, size etc..
I ask this because when I want to burn the movie on a DVD and I want to be sure I have the best quality available :)

Then how do you burn the movie on the dvd, as what type of file, avi, DVD5, mp4, I don't know much about which one is best. I know my dvd player supports Divx, but for the rest I don't know It is a pretty cheap dvd-player :x. Furthermore, I don't want to loose any quality of course. Which program do you recommend for burning?

Venucci
Venucci avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 17:25
1337bits wrote:
view here >> DVDFab V6, you'l never look back when copying DVD's>>
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2159474/DVDFAB+6.2.0.5+latest+and+serial.html

and view here >> you'l never look back when buring Xvid movies to CD/DVD or creating ISO's burning music everything>>
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2167674/Ashampoo+Burning+Studio+10.html

and here >> Klite Mega Codec Pack
http://www.codecguide.com/download_mega.htm

View here >> http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3164/what+does+it+mean.html

Thanks for the answer.

Could you mayby give a little instruction on which program to use for what? I'm pretty new with this.

I download movies in DVD-rip format, Blue ray and HD-DVD and want to burn this on a DVD so I can play it with my DVD-player. There also need to be subtitles on it. So what program should I use for that?

And a question about which movie is of better quality:
1. http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2211910/Avatar+2009+DvDRip+XviD-Gangmie.html
2. http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2212037/Avatar+%282009%29+DVDRip+H264+ResourceRG.html

and where do you look at to decide which one is best?

Venucci avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 13:06
Thanks for the help 1337bits.

I have a question about Convertxtodvd. It takes like 2 hours to convert a movie of 2,33GB is there a way I can decrease the converting time without loosing quality?

My pc specs:
Dual Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz and 4GB ram
Venucci avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 16:17
Haha oke np. Atm I use version 4, I will try version 3 and come back to it :).

Btw what is the most used subtitle font? The one that http://subscene.com/use a lot.

I don't like the arial one because the letters are to fat.
Venucci avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 16:25
I will try that one for my next movie, just keep it to size 20?
Venucci avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 17:52
Hehe oke well 20 is big enough for me :). The converting time was 1 hour this time, so it safed me 1 hour, so basicly an older version can do the job faster.

The subtitle looked kind of blocky, any idea's how that come?
Venucci avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 16:24
How come when I watch the converted movie (the DVD) with VLC it looks so much worse then the originally Blue Ray?
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 02:25
Author:
There are things you need to know regarding Convertxtodvd4.

Well, the best overall video processing -> resize filter to use is lanczos. DVD resolution = Full D1. Encoding options = automatic. 2 pass encoding (1 pass is a lot faster with a little less quality output). For other settings, use recommended or automatic. Lanczos takes more time to encode and bigger file size output.

If you want to save some space - maybe you want to encode 2 - 3 movies (upto 110 min each) at the same time and fit it in one 4.7gb dvd, then use spline as your resize filter. It has the smallest file size output.

Convertx 4 default resize filter is linear (not fast linear). It's good overall, but not the best. 2nd fastest encoding time. Lesser file size output than lanczos. It also has better quality than spline.

My recommendations:
Use Lanczos for general encoding or converting. So far, the best quality output. You can encode 2 movies at the same time provided it fits in one 4.7gb dvd.
If you want to save time with good output, use linear (not fast linear).
If you want to save space, use spline.
All with 2 pass encoding and Full D1.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 07:45
Author:
One more important thing, turn off De-Interlacing. This will remove aliasing (jagged edges). Best noticeable in cartoons or anime.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 09:12
Author: Blocked
Buy Modern Family Season 4 DVD to dvdsboxsetstore.co.uk, You can get the excellent DVDs with the lowest price and high quality.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 19:36
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
AznKhmerHery wrote:
Buy Modern Family Season 4 DVD to dvdsboxsetstore.co.uk, You can get the excellent DVDs with the lowest price and high quality.

Some reviews of the site

Paid in full a box dvd set,I'am from England. Still havent received anything. Sent 3 emails to the above and also [email protected],and all come back failed to send. Please help as I hate dodgy companies???

I purchased a DVD boxset online from this site and received an email conforming the payment ad been processed. On dispatch I received tracking ID however when I entered it into couriers site it said it didn't correspond to an item. I have emailed the site several times and the payment merchant but no response. Think this is a scam site!

On average users reported $38.73 of damages.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 19:46
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
AznKhmerHery wrote:

Some reviews of the site

Paid in full a box dvd set,I'am from England. Still havent received anything. Sent 3 emails to the above and also [email protected],and all come back failed to send. Please help as I hate dodgy companies???

I purchased a DVD boxset online from this site and received an email conforming the payment ad been processed. On dispatch I received tracking ID however when I entered it into couriers site it said it didn't correspond to an item. I have emailed the site several times and the payment merchant but no response. Think this is a scam site!

On average users reported $38.73 of damages.

Thanks to Big_A_Little_A who uncover this spammer and saved us from getting into that spam Thanks again Big_A_Little_A ;)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 22:53
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Razor_X wrote:
Thanks to Big_A_Little_A who uncover this spammer and saved us from getting into that spam Thanks again Big_A_Little_A ;)

It's not to hard to spot a drooling retard, well who else posts onto a topic that is 3 years old??
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2